The beginning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:28 pm
((I am new..))
Character name: Atrix Ichijou
Appearance: She has short-brown hair, pale skin, bluish-green eyes. Her height is medium. She usually wears black pants and a T-shirt unless said otherwise.
Personality: When she meets new people, she is rather shy. She makes friends with anyone she gets along with, so she's easy going.
Race: A vampire.

------------------------------------------------------
The young vampire roamed the streets of a lively town. It was close to midnight and Atrix was looking around for a new hiding spot. She had been running from a vampire hunter.

She continued her search until she found an Inn.
Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:33 am
Character name: Dylan O'Hara

Appearance: has a red mowhawx and wheres a black t-shirt with pants that have holes where the knees are.

Personality: nice, funny, shy, and has little anger isues

Race: warewolf

Bio: lives on his own after his parents died and him and his brother was living with each-other then when they were going to steal juwels from a princes 1 of the guards captured and killed his brother so after that he lived on his own ever since.
Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:20 pm
Atrix checked into the inn with the remaining money she had with her. She sighed as the inn keeper gave her the key to the room she would be staying in tonight. She went to the room.
Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 pm
They ran into each other afetr atrix sighned up and he said "hello are you going to stay here to ma'am?"
Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 pm
She blinked at the stranger. "Why, yes I am," She said, being cautious.
Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 am
"cool me 2!"
Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 pm
Atrix looked down at him before saying, "Excuse me..," She practically ran to the room she was going to stay in.
Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 pm
"hey who are you?"
Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:22 am
It was already too late, she had entered her room.
Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 pm
well i am going to the pool he thought then he left
Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 pm
She let out a composed sigh. She couldn't stay in one place for too long.
Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:24 pm
he got of the pool to dry of then a hunter can in and took Dylan to a cage in his carage.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1