{Temp Closed}
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Good Deeds (Charities) [Nov.'19]
Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:54 pm
Dusty, now that Trespasser is out, how do you feel? Are you hoping for a DA4? I know I am. I had my male Trevelyan romance Dorian and I was a touch disappointed with the ending, but I'll live!

Usually I play mage, but I actually started Inquisition out as a warrior to change things up. I just like the mage class better! My roommate is trying to get me to do a Drawf now, just for the sake of change. What about you?
Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:42 pm
DUSTY!
Color or Theme: I like green, purple and gold items. Or if possible, something cute for Halloween!
Fun fact or story: Ummmmm here is a joke: Q: Why is six afraid of seven?
A: Because seven ate nine!!! lol
Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:34 pm
October 10, 2015 wrote:
Sorry I keep neglecting to post guys! It's the middle-of-the-semester rush. :c

Razak: Oh my goodness, I loved Trespasser (I'm in love t=with the elven lore in DA, so it was like a dream come true... Plus, anything with more of Cullen and Solas is good... And Sera). I'm really looking forward to another game (I'll be a bit upset with them if they don't make a DA4, but they've hinted that they've had plans for more games. They're just not ready to announce the next one to take away from ME: Andromeda, I think. Plus, they probably don't have the details completely nailed down. XD
Aw, yeah. :c I wish the inquisitor could marry all the LI's... Or at least move in with them.

Very nice! I play best as ranged characters, I usually opt for mages as well, but I really loved the archers in DAI as well. I have a two-handed warrior and a dual-wielding rogue going that I'm slowly making progress with. XD And, I usually play elves, sometimes humans, occasionally dwarves, and I have one qunari that I have trouble getting attached to. XD I have commitment problems with my poor inquisitors. Can't count how many I've abandoned/scrapped.

MartianSamba: Sorry I took so long! :c I'm sure I have a few nice items laying around for you though! :3 How are you enjoying Zanni so far?
Edit: Sent you a few goodies from Serah and Ambition

Updated the name! Please ask for items guys! I'd really love some help clearing my invo out, and listing items on the CM for 1 zg isn't fun. XD
Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:45 pm
DUSTY!
Color or Theme:I like Blacks and reds
Fun fact or story: The night sky is beautiful with the moon shining bright

Love your thread Dusty ^^

Last edited by Lilith deamon on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:52 pm
Oops, forgot which account I was on...Lilith is ma mule....sorry bout that
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:45 am
DUSTY!
Color or Theme: I like greens black some reds purple gothic evil style and all types of wings ^.^
Fun fact or story: I have two red eared sliders water turtles and I dressed them up for Halloween ^.^
Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:20 am
Code:
DUSTY!
Purple! Or green Irish or fairy Wink :
Omg i have one of those things you said! So when i was a kid i couldnt remember where your name went when you send a letter. So my dad came up with "Top of frame, goes your name" I never forgot again Very Happy :
Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:43 am
@Draca: No problem! I sent you an item to your main. Heart
I forget frequently too. XD

@Gizmoo: Aw! They sound adorable! Hehe! I hope you like the item I sent!

@Irishrain: That's an awesome one! I always loved stuff like that. XD

IdeaArrow Dusty's Mule Account; Please direct all PM's to Dusty! I only check here every once in a blue moon.
Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:32 pm
Serah wrote:
@Draca: No problem! I sent you an item to your main. Heart
I forget frequently too. XD

@Gizmoo: Aw! They sound adorable! Hehe! I hope you like the item I sent!

@Irishrain: That's an awesome one! I always loved stuff like that. XD

Thank you ^^ I love it Smile
How're you?

Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:27 pm
I'm glad!
I'm doing well, just busy with school/projects/tests as usual. XD This morning it's enough of a struggle to get out of bed and convince myself that class is a thing that exists and I do need to attend, whether I want to or not.

How are you?

Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:34 pm
I hate getting out of bed XD hope your projects are going well

I'm doing good and you

Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:10 pm
Here we go again guys! I'm reopening for the holidays. Heart Please bare with me if I seem to be online at weird hours, the holidays are affecting my work schedule in funny ways, but everything should be back to normal after this next week. c:

I hope you all have been doing well! Feel free to stay and chat, I haven't heard from a lot of you guys in a while and I'd love to catch up or meet some new faces!

Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:53 pm
I don't really need anything as i have a ton of things already, but who knows, someone might show up who i can share my items with as well. Stopping by to chat, hello everyone!

DUSTY!
Color or Theme: Purple!
Fun fact or story:
I once had a dog named Dusty...I'm pretty sure he was the smartest dog i ever had! He loved people and was super friendly until he saw another dog, then he would bark like crazy. I guess he wanted to be the only dog lol

Dusty

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:18 pm
My thoughts exactly! XD I'm just trying to spread some items around. How've you been? :3

I'll get some lovely purple items sent to you in just a moment! Heart
Aw, he just wanted to make sure he was the only dog for you. XD

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:42 pm
Thanks so much for the purple items, i love them! ^_^

I have been great, just running around doing some last minute christmas things lately. We just got back from the post office, sent out my stepsons christmas gift.

Yup he was lol we didn't have another dog with him around! The only dog he got along with was my grandmas dog, he knew her since he was a little puppy.

My internet seems to keep lagging out and then it comes back on lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Good Deeds (Charities) [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3