Tell me a happy story!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19]
Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:40 pm
Hey everyone! I have been drowning under not so cheerful stories and whatnot lately, so i thought the happy folks at Zan might be able to help!
Objective:
Tell me a happy, feel good story!
It can be a true story, a story you made up, or anything!
That's pretty much the only rule, it can be as long as you like.
Everyone will get a little something for participating , and i will choose the 3 i like best!
Prizes will be gold and items.
Not sure when the deadline is, i will edit that in later as i get interest.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:02 am
This is a great idea Plaid! I'll tell you a true story that happened to me. It's not going to be great so I'm not trying to win a prize. I just want to contribute.

When I was five my Mom and Dad wanted to get me a puppy. They found a dachshund puppy that was for sale about an hour and a half from where we lived. I fell asleep on the way there, and the next thing I knew my Mom was asking me if I wanted to hold my new puppy. I took him from Mom, and he immediately put his head under my chin as I cuddled him. We stayed like that the whole way home. When we got home I put him down in the living room, and he chased me all over. I finally wound up perched on top of the back of the couch. XD I named him Sam, and the rest is history. That is one of my favorite memories.
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 pm
I love it! Thank you Rayven! I always wanted a dachshund, they are one of my fave dogs. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:50 pm
You're welcome Plaid! I'm glad you like it. Very Happy Yeah he was my buddy. He could be pretty crabby though. XD He was ok until you needed to do something like clip his nails. I got bit many times. XD Unfortunately, my current dog is a little like that too. Not as vicious as Sam, but he definitely lets me know when I'm doing something he doesn't like.
Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:29 am
Lol my dads little chihuahua hates having his nails clipped, even if you aren't actually hurting him he will SCREAM anyway. XD Poor guy.
Well looks like its just you so far. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:56 pm
XD Dogs can be so funny. They other day my dog acted like he'd hurt his foot. I think it had just fallen asleep. Funny that only a treat would make it better. XD

I think so. Sorry about that Plaid. I'll try to come up with another good one though. XD
Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:38 am
Not sure if this counts as a happy story but its happy to me so why not put it in here.

I went over to a friends house and hung out with them for almost a week. Four days, kinda late into the night we decided to go to a nearby playground and hang out. So we were there and talking about things, some of them kinda deep things and eventually they said what would you do if I kissed you right now? I said no because i thought that they were saying such things because they weren't themselves.

they walked away and i followed it, what they said had bugged me. eventually i pulled the person back towards me and kissed them. I then asked them why they said what they did when they had already told me how they felt. The person said because I was the only exception. the next day I thought it was just s dream but it turns out it wasn't and I'm so glad that it wasn't a because it was a dream I had so many times that hurt when I woke up.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:35 pm
Thats really cute Pike, thanks for sharing! ^_^

Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Thank you. Embarassed

Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:27 pm
This is the story of how I met my husband.

I was a student at the university of south Alabama and I got really sick and gained so much weight. For the first time in my life when I looked in the mirror I didn't see me I saw a whale (not even a cute whale Crying or Very sad ). So I made an account on an online dating app called plenty of fish POF. I thought it would help my confidence having a bunch of guys tell me I was beautiful even though I didn't feel like I was. Sadly, it didn't really help since every time I wasn't interested the first thing they would do is insult me about my weight. It hurt so much. So I decided to uninstall the app one night but I got a message from this gorgeous redhead and all his pictures so goofy(He looked so fun with his guitar making facing in every photo. So different from all the photos I saw of guys working out and nice cars). I thought why not respond if it's a terrible conversation I was gonna delete this anyway. Best decision I ever made for two weeks we talked. Sharing our dreams, genetic failings, and conversations that lasted hours of us talking about nothing Laughing . But the real test was when he kept begging for us to meet. I was so scared after all the pain of words related to my weight. After a few days I decided why not. No need to waste his and my time if he isn't really attracted to the real me and is only attracted to the virtual me. We decided to meet at a halfway point a hibachi place called Yuki's. I drove an hour and a half to Mississippi. When I pulled into the parking lot I saw the tallest man I have ever seen. He was around 6'5 and soooo skinny the bright red hair gave away that this man was my date. I was sooooo scared here is this tall gorgeous redhead and me looking like a tan beachball ( I am barely 5'0). I took a deep breath and got out of my car and introduced myself. He had the biggest smile on his face when he saw me and my stomach felt like butterflies were having a rave in it. Embarassed
He held my hand and took me into the restaurant and during the whole show and food he didn't look away from me once. I felt like the most beautiful women on the planet that day. When it was time for the bill his card declined.....His face turned so red and he looked like he was about to cry. I ended up paying for our first date. I wen't home after then went to bed since it was late. I texted him the next day and we scheduled our next date to be at Starbucks the next Saturday. This time his card worked. Two months later we got engaged and we married last September.

extra facts
*His card declined because he forgot to let his bank know he was back in the U.S. turns out he is in the Navy and travels a lot.

*He thought he would never see me again after I paid for our first date. He was so happy to see my text message the next morning he was positive he blew it. He told me that months later.

*I found out he halfway point was a 5 minute drive for him....I made sure I got a good birthday present to make up for that. Laughing

Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:05 pm
So so cute , what a great story Daraku, thanks for sharing! ^_^

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:41 pm
I'm glad you liked it. It's my favorite story. Embarassed Laughing Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1