Tam I am
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Edingtol's Gates [Nov.'19]
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:25 am
Hi, I'm new. Cripplingly new, to the point where I've overwhelmed myself just making the avatar decent and wanna go hide in a corner now.

I'm old, and I have some sensory issues, but some people think I'm good to hang out with.

TurtleSensei

Long-term Citizen
Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:12 am
Dude! Hi! I literally just replied to your thread over on Caedon!

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:43 am
The wizened old elf smiles as rises from his perch on the low, stone wall, his movements belied the fact that he was blind as he introduces himself.

"Hello and welcome to Zantarni, I am Meldrick the Elder....I hope you take the time to read "The Rules of Zantarni", and The Zandex, which contains a lot of useful information."

"It is always good to 'see' new faces and to find out how they found there way here. I hope you enjoy your stay here in in the fair lands of Zantarni, Lady UtterlyWeird."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:56 pm
Hi! Welcome to Zantarni. I just came back from a 3 year hiatus. I feel overwhelmed too. XD You'll be fine. Zantarni is a soft place to land. If you need anything PM me. I'll be happy to help if I remember how to myself. XD I will find the answers if I need to. <3

Established Citizen
Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:37 pm
TurtleSensei wrote:
Dude! Hi! I literally just replied to your thread over on Caedon!

Oh awesome! *laughs* Weird (the avatar character) is present in many realities!

Meldrick the Elder wrote:
The wizened old elf smiles as rises from his perch on the low, stone wall, his movements belied the fact that he was blind as he introduces himself.

"Hello and welcome to Zantarni, I am Meldrick the Elder....I hope you take the time to read "The Rules of Zantarni", and The Zandex, which contains a lot of useful information."

"It is always good to 'see' new faces and to find out how they found there way here. I hope you enjoy your stay here in in the fair lands of Zantarni, Lady UtterlyWeird."

*the little green-haired lady perked at sight of the old elf, then went wide-eyed at the bounty of his kind and lovely gifts*

"Thank you," she said simply, as her new pet pounced on her bare toes. "I am fairly certain that I've read the rules, and will probably do so again. The other list... I chickened out before I got to it yet."

Rayven wrote:
Hi! Welcome to Zantarni. I just came back from a 3 year hiatus. I feel overwhelmed too. XD You'll be fine. Zantarni is a soft place to land. If you need anything PM me. I'll be happy to help if I remember how to myself. XD I will find the answers if I need to. <3

Aww. Thank you! For both the assurance and the offer of help. I can be a little slow to start, but I've been a fairly strong participator in a couple other avatar communities. I just LOVE the expression I was able to put on Weird here!

Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:47 pm
It matters not if ye be old or new,
We shall be always glad to welcome you!
I do not think that I would be remiss
To say that view is quite unanimous.

I do hope that you shall enjoy your stay!
Don't feel too shy to join us in the fray!
It's usually quite calm here, truth be told,
As you'll no doubt your very self behold.

Established Citizen
Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:55 am
Sceadu Phoenix wrote:
It matters not if ye be old or new,
We shall be always glad to welcome you!
I do not think that I would be remiss
To say that view is quite unanimous.

I do hope that you shall enjoy your stay!
Don't feel too shy to join us in the fray!
It's usually quite calm here, truth be told,
As you'll no doubt your very self behold.

Thank you for the welcome!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Edingtol's Gates [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1