Syan's Training
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:31 am
Syan's Training Thread.

Fiona took Syan by the hand and concentrated on the trump in her hand. Moments later, a shimmer appeared in the air before her, the size of a large window. Fiona stepped through and tugged Syan along with her and they were gone.

Syan came through into a camp with canvas tents everywhere. The roar of battle could be heard not too far away and the screeches of dragons could be heard up above. There was a sudden rush of air and a shadow passed over them as a dragon flew past.
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:10 pm
Syan didn't know where to look there was so much going around her. Looking up after feeling the strong wind, Syan looked up and gasped.

"Oh my god a dragon" Syan said totally in shock.

Syan looked back to the tents and listened to the sound of battle. Her heart was pounding in her chest wondering if she could do this and it hit her then she was scared.
Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:27 pm
Fiona squeezed Syan's hand, "Do not worry little one, you are perfectly safe here. We just have to meet with Dennick, he was called in on an emergency. You will not be starting your training here." she added with a smile.

Fiona took Syan to a tent and walked in. Dennick's hand was hovering over a demon, his eyes focused on the massive wound. There was a woman sitting beside the soldiers head and she was staring intently at the demons face.
Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:56 am
Syan let out a sigh of relief then stepped closer to the bed and watched Dennick a few times her eyes looked at the woman who just seemed to be staring at the patient.

Syan stepped back and looked at Fiona.

"That woman is psyching that patient isn't she?" Syan said and watched Dennick with total fascination.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:54 am
Fiona nodded, "Indeed she is." she said and took Syan's hand. "Now be a good girl and stay out of the way until Dennick is finished. Then you do as he says. I need to take Hunter and Isabella to their trainers," she said and squeezed Syan's hand. Moments later, she disappeared into a Trump window.

Dennick was shouting out orders for clean cloths to be brought as he as if by magic closed up the soldiers wound.

Syan was shoved out of the way as another was brought in and the healed soldier was sat up and given a quick ale then sent on his way as if nothing happened.

A young girl about twelve tugged on Syan's gown, "You can help me if you want, Dennick is very busy at the moment." she said.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:04 am
Syan watched in awe as the demon, Dennick healed sat up had a drink and went on his way as if nothing had even happened to him.

Syan looked at the young girl and shook her head.

"I can't help you, I have not been trained, I have never heal anyone." Syan said.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:11 am
The girl laughed, "I am folding clean cloths. That is my job," she said and led her over to a table where there were stacks of freshly laundered and dried squares. "Any that need mending go in the basket," she said and pointed to the container at their feet. "So, my name is Daisy, what is yours?" she asked and began folding the thick linen cloths into quarters and stacking them.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:04 am
Syan laughed and relaxed a little.

"Oh that I can help with" Syan said and followed the young girl to the folding that needed doing.

"Nice to meet you Daisy, I'm Syan" She said and looked over to were Dennick was healing.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:54 am
Syan could see a pretty blond woman was flirting with Dennick and she could see he was getting irritated as she fussed over him.

Daisy rolled her eyes. "That is Lady Catherine. She is too keen for Dennick and he is so annoyed at her all the time. Her mother is pushing for a match," she added and sighed, shaking her head then smiled, "Pleased to meet you Lady Syan," she said and folded the next cloth neatly.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:03 am
Syan raised a eyebrow at what Daisy told her and looked over at the pair.

"I can see why she likes him he is very cute, but damn if you are getting all the signals that he is not interest back off." Syan said and turned back to the folding.

"Dennick is going to be teaching me how to be a healer" Syan added.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:20 am
Daisy brightened, "Really? You are Dennick's new trainee? Oh it really is lovely to meet you. I am supposed to be his assistant, I do not know how much of an assistant I am, but I make sure he has everything he needs," she added and then looked over to Catherine. "She is really mean to me. I hope that he doesn't marry her." she added. "If he does, I think I might run away."
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:28 am
Syan smiled down at Daisy.

"So we will see alot of each other then" Syan said and looked over her shoulder then back to Daisy.

"Just see what happens,I don't think he would marry someone he didn't love or at least liked" Syan said with a giggle.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:45 am
Half an hour later, Dennick wiped off his hands and walked over to Syan and Daisy, "Hello ladies, I see Daisy has put you to work," he said and rumpled her hair.

Lady Catherine came over and stood between Syan and Dennick. "I will see you at dinner?" she asked.

Dennick sighed, "I will see Catherine, I am very busy at the moment." he said and moved so he could see Syan better, "I think we should jump shadows to start training, what do you think?" he asked.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:55 am
Syan smiled at Dennick.

"She certainly has" Syan said and looked at Catherine then back to Dennick when he spoke to her.

"I think that would be very good idea" Syan said not exactly knowing what shadow jumping was.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:16 am
Catherine slipped her arm through Dennick's arm and sneered back at Syan before shooting Dennick a dazzling smile, "Perhaps I should accompany you?" she said.

Dennick disentangled himself, "We are going to be really busy," he said and grabbed Syan's hand.

Daisy grabbed Syan's other hand and moments later, they were through a trump window and into another place. It was late afternoon and the room looked like a study.
Page 1 of 8