Syan's Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:41 am
Dennick nodded, "Well I have your first assignment for you after breakfast, so eat up and then I will give it to you." he said with a cheeky smile.

Danielle rolled her eyes, "Realms knows what he will make you do," she said and took a bite of an apple shaped purple fruit.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:57 am
Syan frown at them both.

"Okay should I be worried?, Dennick you be gently with me okay this is all new to me" Syan said with a small smile.

Syan picked up a odd shaped fruit and took a bite.

'Ohh that is nice" She said and took another bite.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 am
Dennick laughed, "I promise that I will take it easy on you," he said and handed her a piece of paper. On it were her instructions.

You must psyche six people and make them waltz in the town square. Mr Harrison at the grocery store plays the violin, have him accompany the dancers.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:34 am
Taken the piece of paper Syan read it.

"Well that does not seem to bad" Syan said and fold the paper and put it on the table.

As soon as breakfast was finished Syan got to her feet and looked at Dennick.

"Okay ready to watch some dancing?" She asked.

Out in the square Syan went to where Mr Harrison was and after a few go's had him get his violin and go into the square and begin to play a soft melody. The first three people it took Syan a few go's, last three were much quicker. Syan looked at Dennick.

"Did I pass?" She asked smiling as a crowd began to gather to watch the dancers.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 am
Dennick smiled, "I think you well and truly passed." he said and held out his hand, "Can I have this dance milady Syan?" he asked with a wink.

Danielle clapped her hands, "Oh go on Syan," she said and she began twirling about with Daisy.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:17 am
Syan giggled and took Dennick's hand.

"I would love to Milord" Syan said and let Dennick led her out further into the square. Syan smiled broadly as Dennick spun her around.

"How long do you want me to let them dance for?" Syan asked.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:39 am
Dennick shrugged, "How long do you want to dance for?" he asked and spun her around before pulling her back to him.

Daisy giggled and spun around along with Danielle. "Don't stop it Syan, we are having far too much fun."
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:46 am
Syan laughed at Daisy's comment then looked at Dennick when he pulled her back to him.

"Okay a few more minutes, Daisy is having so much fun and its nice to hear her laughing after last night" Syan said and gasped as Dennick spun her around.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:48 am
Dennick grinned then looked to Daisy, "I know, it is shocking to see and hear. Honestly, none of my students has been good enough to assist me in treating her. I am hoping you will be the exception. You have a rare talent Syan, even now I can see it." he added.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:59 am
Syan stopped dancing at looked at Dennick.

"You're not just saying that are you?. I meant what I said Dennick, I hope I am going to be a good healer so I can help you heal Daisy." Syan said and took his hand again.

"Dance with me again then it back to my training." Syan said with a grin.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:21 am
Just then, Syan would get a strange sensation as if someone was trying to break in on her psyche but not quite...
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:29 am
Syan stopped dancing suddenly and held Dennick's hand tight. Syan looked at Dennick and began to concentrate and with her mind she concentrated on the sensation she was feeling.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:38 am
Dennick stopped, "What is wrong Syan?" he asked then stepped back as a trump window emerged.

On the other side was Isabella. "Can you bring us all through Syan, it is an emergency." she added and held her hand out
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:44 am
Syan put her hand out and brought them through and stared at the three of them.

"What is wrong, all you all okay?" Syan asked sounding worried.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:52 am
Hunter looked around and saw everyone dancing. "Hmm so this is your training Syan? Damn, I have been doing drills like you would not believe." he said.

Dennick frowned, "I think we had best go somewhere private for this conversation. Syan, un psyche those people please and then we will all go back to my home."

Danielle looked to Dennick, "I will go and make sure Molly has enough food and drinks for us all." she said and took Daisy's hand.
Page 7 of 8