Syan's Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:10 am
Syan eyes gaped open watching the orb.

"Oh wow, that is awesome, I can't wait until Dennick shows me what I will be able to do. I know it will be nothing like that but still can't wait" Syan said with a laugh watching Daisy chasing the orb.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:22 am
Danielle shook her head, "My talent is flashy and very visual, but what you are learning is vital to keep people alive., I do have a few healing spells, but nothing compared to what you do." she added.

Dennick shrugged, "Well I asked Danielle to come here and talk to you about court. I pretty much avoid going to the courts, unless I am summoned, but if you wish to go, you will need guidance, the kind I cannot give you."
Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:28 am
Syan turned her head and looked at Dennick with a frown.

"Fiona does not wish us to go to the courts, well not in the near future anyway, just the little I have heard about the courts has been enough to make me want to stay away for awhile. But I know I will have to go there eventually." Syan said and looked to Danielle.

"Can we walk in the gardens I seen a little of them last night from the balcony I would really like to see them, only if that is okay with you?" Syan asked.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:00 am
Danielle frowned, "What do you mean she cannot go to the courts?"

Dennick frowned, "This is the first time I have heard this." he said and sighed, "Alright, well for now, you can stay away from the courts, but you are right, you will have to go there eventually," he added. "So did Fiona say why she did not want you to go to the courts?" he asked.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:10 am
Syan looked at Dennick.

"I think its just because we are so new to all this and that the courts can be a deadly place. She didn't say those exact words but that's how I took what she mean." Syan said then told Dennick and Danielle about their parents and how all of them said they didn't want to know who they were.

"I think she is just trying to protect us for now until we learn more about ourselves and our skills. But I want to know about the courts and how I'm to act while there" Syan said.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:23 am
Danielle looked to Dennick and rose one eyebrow, "You have a friend named Bella do you not? She is tall, blond hair with an artistic flair?" she asked.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:26 am
Syan nodded her head.

"I know Isabella, we are not what you call best of friends we only just met really, she has a twin brother Hunter, do you know her Danielle?" Syan asked.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:51 am
Danielle nodded, "I met her at court, she is the darling at Chaos. Everyone who is anyone is in company with her. Kind of odd that Lady Fiona wants to keep you secret." she said.

Dennick nodded, "The whole thing is very odd. But I think that we just get you trained up Syan."

Danielle tilted her head to the side, "Maybe Bella is paving the way for the rest of you." she said thoughtfully. "I am guessing Fiona has a plan. However, it has not been revealled who Isabella's parents are at all. It is a big secret." she added.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:06 am
Syan raised a eyebrow.

"I'm sure Fiona didn't want us going to court yet, maybe I misunderstood her. Dennick can you talk to her with one of those cards and ask her?" Syan asked then got to her feet and looked at Danielle with a smile.

"Maybe, so much has happened and its all be exciting. like I said maybe I misunderstood what was said." Syan said again.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:32 am
Dennick nodded, "I will find out," he said and went into a trump call with Fiona.

Danielle looked to Syan, "So has my brother been behaving himself. Usually he is a horrible flirt and way too charming."
Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:48 am
Syan looked at Danielle as if she had two heads.

"Do you have another brother that has been here because if you're talking about Dennick then the answer is no. Well if you call getting a wink and having a strand of my hair pushed from my face,holding my arm as him flirting. I have been flirted with alot and Dennick has not done anything like that, maybe I'm not his type but then again I'm his student" Syan said with a shrug of her shoulders as she glance at Dennick then back to Danielle.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:23 am
Danielle saw the way she looked at Dennick and smiled, knowing he could not hear the conversation. "I have seen the way he looks at you Syan and this morning, all he could talk about was you. Honestly I have never seen him like this." she added then lifted her finger to her lips as he came out of the trump call.

Dennick frowned, "Something is not sitting right. Syan is not to go to court under any circumstances. Isabella's entry to court has been orchestrated so she has contacts."

Danielle arched an eyebrow, "Sounds a little suspicious to me." she said.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:33 am
Syan did not know what to say, instead she just sat back down again her eyes drifting to Dennick as he came out of the call.

"Then I did hear right, As far as I know none of us where to go to court, I wonder if Hunter and Adam have been" Syan said then looked at Dennick.

"I don't know why she does not want me there, she just told me I would be safe with you while you trained me" Syan said.
Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:44 am
Dennick shrugged, "I have no idea Syan. But I am not happy about this and I feel that I need to make sure that you are protected." he said in a serious tone.

Danielle smiled and winked to Syan. "Well how about you concentrate on training Syan, then worry about Fiona's agenda." she added. "When it comes down to it, Syan is her own person, not Fiona's puppet. I do not wish to speak ill of her, but she is very manipulative."
Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:32 pm
Syan sighed just a little.

"I don't know the reason why she does not want me at the courts and honestly I will worry about that later, all I want to do right now is to be trained. And Danielle you are right I'm no-one's puppet I will listen to advice but in the end its my decision on how I will act." Syan said and got to her feet again and looked at Dennick.

"So you ready to start my training?" Syan asked.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8