Syan's Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:43 am
Dennick sighed, "If you think you can handle it," he said and opened the door for Syan. Inside was all carved dark wood with rich furnishings.

Daisy grabbed Syan and brought her into the kitchen where a woman was cooking. Daisy sat at the bench. "We have a house guest Molly," she said.

The woman turned around. She was probably once a very beautiful woman, but half her face was scarred badly and she wore a patch over the one eye that was scarred. "Hello dear, I wish Mister Dennick would have said something," she said with a small smile. "But we can have your room all ship shape in no time." she added.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:53 am
Syan smiled.

"There is no hurry Molly, tomorrow will be fine." Syan said and looked at what Molly was cooking.

"Smells very good, from what Daisy has said you are a very good cook" Syan said and sat down beside Daisy and smiled down at her.

"So young lady, tell me exactly what you're job is as Dennick assistant?" Syan asked.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:00 am
Molly laughed, "Well you can bunk in with Daisy. She has two beds in her bedroom." she said and began kneading the bread dough.

Daisy smiled and took a piece of apple from a dish, "I just help Dennick when he needs me, but I think most of the time he just does it to keep me busy." she added.

Molly tsked, "You are a help to Mister Dennick, more than you know young lady," she said.

Dennick walked in, "My ears are burning, what is going on in here?" he asked then shook his head, "Syan, you do not have a bag with you. Dammit, how much of an idiot am I?" he said. "Alright, how long before dinner Molly?"

Molly smiled, "About an hour but I will give you an hour and a half." she said.

Dennick held out his hand to Syan, "Come on, you need to get some more clothes." he said.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:09 am
Syan smiled down at Daisy.

"You don't mind me sharing you're room to-night do you?" Syan asked then turned her head when Dennick spoke to her.

"Brought nothing with me" She said and got off the seat and took Dennick's hand.

"Back soon, Molly looking forward to tasting you're cooking." Syan said.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:19 am
Daisy nodded, "Of course, that will be great. I have not had anyone sleep over, it might be fun," she said then looked to Dennick, :Can I come too?" she asked.

Dennick smiled, "Of course, lets go." he said and led them out into the street and they walked for one block to the main street. "It is going to be a little difficult. I know you are used to gowns and the like, but you might have to wear clothes that are a little more masculine like pants and jackets. Healing in gowns can be complicated."
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:31 am
Syan raised a eyebrow at Dennick's statement.

"Hmm, this is the first gown I have ever worn, I'm use to jeans and tops and skirts and tops. So pants and tops will work just fine for me" Syan said and took Daisy's hand.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:52 am
Dennick blinked, "Really? Pants and shirts?" he asked. "Umm well that is a great first step." he said and he walked into the nearest tailor. He explained what was needed and paid up front. "I need something for her to wear tomorrow morning." he said and sat down as the man took her measurements.

The man smiled a little, "Sorry milady, I do not often have ladies in my shop, let alone have to measure one." he said and stood back, "Perhaps the young lady might get her measurements done at Madame Fifi's and get them sent here."

Dennick stood, "Marvellous idea," he said. "She still needs some other things as well," he added and held out his arm, "Ready?" he asked.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:01 pm
Syan let Dennick do the talking, she was not use to be addressed as Milady and being treated as one. Taking Dennick's arm, Syan smiled at the man.

Once out outside Syan looked at Dennick.

"This is taking a bit of getting use too, being treated as a lady and being addressed as Milady." Syan said and walked along side Dennick to madame Fifi's.
Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:14 pm
Dennick nodded, "Well you are a lady, technically a Princess," he added and walked a few shops down. "I might let you and Daisy go in here," he said with a chuckle. "I will be next door having a drink," he added. "Just get what you need, I will pay the bill."

Daisy giggled and walked into Madame Fifi's shop.

The tiny french sounding woman fussed over Daisy and Syan, showing them all kinds of gowns and underthings and nightgowns. "You must ave it all," she said.
Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:56 am
Syan nodded her head.

"I will pay you back Dennick" Syan said and took Daisy's hand and walked into the shop.

"I don't want everything, but I would like underwear, nightwear no sleeves please and two gowns for now and I need my measurements done please." Syan said and looked down at Daisy.

"Do you need anything?" Syan asked as she looked at some gowns.
Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 am
Two little elf like creatures came out from behind a curtain and began flittering about Syan, taking measurements, chittering and pulling out gorgeous frilly undergarments and nightgowns along with lovely warm dressing gowns. Fifi added some brushes and combs along with hair clips for Syan to pull back her hair. A few pairs of slippers later and she was done. "What about shoes?" she asked.

Daisy shook her head, "No, for the clothing she will be wearing, boots will be more appropriate." she said and shook her head to Syan, "Nope, this is your shopping trip," she said and grinned. "Lets get going, you will have to see the bootmaker."
Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:21 am
Syan could not take her eyes off the little elves that moved about her. Finally she tore her eyes away and picked the underwear she wanted and the nightwear.

"Daisy is right, I will be training gowns will not be suitable." Syan said and nodded at Daisy when she said she needed nothing. Once everything was sorted Syan walked out with Daisy and went to the boot maker to be fitted for boots.
Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:38 am
Dennick was waiting, "So how did it all go?" he asked.

Daisy grinned, "It went well, I made sure Syan had everything she needed." she added and walked ahead to the bootmaker who luckily had two pairs of boots already made that fit Syan perfectly, one brown pair and one black pair. "The woman who wanted these moved away before picking them up." he explained.

Dennick paid for them and they left. "I think there is only one more thing to buy," he said.

Daisy squealed and raced to the sweet shop.

"She does not have much of a childhood, but when I can, I let her indulge a little."
Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:47 am
Syan smiled at Daisy.

"You were a great help I was to busy staring at the elves who took my measurements." Syan said with a laugh.

Syan watched Daisy run across the street to the shop.

"She thinks the world of you Dennick and you her." Syan said and walked along side Dennick into the shop.
Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 am
Dennick nodded, "I do. She deserves so much more than I can give her, but this is all I can for now." he said and went inside to pay for her purchases. "So Syan, do you have a sweet tooth?" he asked with a grin.
Page 3 of 8