Syan's Training
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:30 am
As soon as they were through Syan looked at Dennick.

"Please tell me I don't have to put up with that woman who is so desperate its pitiful while I'm training?" Syan asked then looked around the room.

"This you're study Dennick?" Syan asked.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:49 am
Dennick grinned, "Oh hell no, she just turns up at the wrong times. I really do not want to talk about her at all," he said and rolled his eyes exactly how Daisy did. "This is actually my office in shadow. I have a small hospital that I use for training." he said and knelt down to Daisy. "Go and tell cook we are here and we will be staying for a while." he added then turned to Syan. "I will show you to your room first and let you get settled. Feel free to wander and get used to the place." he added.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:00 am
Syan smiled.

'Good I don't want to talk about her either" Syan said and smiled down a Daisy.

"Thank-you for looking out for me to-day" Syan said with a wink.

Syan walked alongside Dennick as he lead her up to her room.

"Fiona did tell you I know nothing about being a healer?" Syan asked.
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:15 am
Dennick nodded, "Yes, I know you know nothing about healing or about Chaos or Amber." he added. "It is my job to teach you." he said. "So what did you think about the chaos that was the war hospital? This is primarily where you will be working." he added.
Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:40 am
Syan nodded her head and gave Dennick a smile and stopped walking and faced Dennick.

"Well I will be honest with you, when I first arrived there I thought, oh my god nothing like throwing me in the deep end, secondly I see a dragon and almost fainted. But watching you doing what you were doing with you're hands,I want to learn that so much and everything else that comes with being a healer which I don't know what that is yet. So to answer you're question I can't wait to start" Syan said.
Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:22 am
Dennick smiled, "Yes the dragon riders are quite an eye opener are they not. They have only recently come into Chaos' armies," he said. "Well lets start once I have done my rounds. I am not sure if there is anyone in the hospital." he said with a little grin.

Daisy skipped ahead of them and she seemed to know all of the staff and they knew her.

"I hope you do not mind Daisy. She will be around alot." Dennick said and smiled as she kissed one of the nurses cheeks and skipped on.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:02 am
Syan shrugged her shoulders,

"Why would I mind, Daisy told me she was you're assistant and from what I can see she is a very good one." Syan said with a smile.

"Everyone seems to love her" Syan laughed.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:33 am
Dennick just smiled and nodded. "Alright, lets get started," he said and went to the nurses station to look at the files. "Alright, I will just take a look at these people, nothing too tragic or life threatening." he added. "Now, there is a spare room here in the nurses quarters, or a spare room at my home. It is up to you." he added and nodded to a nurse who said hello.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:43 am
Syan nodded her head.

"If you don't mind I would prefer to stay at you're place for now." Syan said and smiled at the nurse.

"Can I come with you while you check you're patients?" Syan asked..
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:08 am
Dennick smiled, "Well that works. I cannot be at the hospital training you and watching over Daisy. This way we can work on the basics and then use them in a practical way at the hospital." he added. "When you are here at the hospital with me, you stick to my side." he added with a wink.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:19 am
Syan stopped walking and faced Dennick with a serious look on her face.

"I will be sticking to like glue, I want to learn all I can Dennick I don't want to be a good healer I want to be a excellent. I don't know if there is alot of healers out there but if there is I want to be one of the best that's just how I am" Syan said.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:32 am
Dennick smiled, "Sounds like me at your age," he said and then began his rounds.

Finally, after a couple of hours, Dennick was finished. He stopped by the nurses station, "Send a messenger if I am needed," he said and waited for Daisy to skip up to them. "Ready to go chicken?" he asked.

Daisy smiled, "Yes, I am starving and missing Molly's dinners." she added.

Dennick nodded, "Syan is going to be staying with us, if that is alright?"

Daisy grinned, "Oh yes, that is perfect." she said and skipped out the door and into the late afternoon sunshine.

"Looks like you have the tick of approval." Dennick said and led Syan out and down the street to a beautiful home three doors down.
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f9/ce/0f/f9ce0f540831e2a25615c5f9af1f13ce.jpg
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:39 am
Syan watched everything Dennick did with his patients.

Standing outside his home, Syan smiled and looked at Dennick.

"Very beautiful home Dennick, So is Daisy family to you?" Syan asked.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 am
Dennick smiled, "It is nothing on Amber or Chaos of course, but its my home here in this shadow." he said and looked to see Daisy already opening the front door. He shook his head when she spoke of Daisy. "Daisy is not my blood, but she is my family." he said and stopped, "I have to warn you, she has night terrors, it might be too full on for you to see or understand. If you wish to go and stay at the hospital, just say so alright?" he finished.
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:54 am
Syan shook her head.

"No I will stay here, never know I might be able to help she seem's to have taken to me" Syan said and walked into the house and nodded her head.

"Something smells good" Syan said as she sniffed the air.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8