Summer Event 2015 Quest Help thread! [OVER]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 pm
If you don't know who the archeologist is, checking the Staff member list would be helpful. Then you can go pay him a visit. Very Happy

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:47 pm
The conclusion of the quest is now up! You will still be able to access the two other quests until tomorrow night, while the quest reward will be able to be claimed until friday night.

I hope you all enjoyed the quest, and let me wish a Happy Canada day to my fellow Canadians Very Happy

Last edited by Amurita on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:50 pm
But....but...Bo needs more time! *freaks out and runs in circles before stopping suddenly* And a bigger screen...*squints at her phone screen*
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:25 pm
I'm having a hard time finding the last clue on the 2nd quest. Any ideas? Thank you!

Edit: Nevermind, I found it right after I sent this.

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:19 pm
@Bo: Well, I'm ending the 1st and 2nd quests tomorrow, more due to that being the scheduled time for the currencies to stop being collectable, however if there is enough demand I may be convinced to do some extra work and extend the deadline Wink

@Yami: Glad to hear you found it!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:44 am
Ok, Bo is caught up with the quests. Yes
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:11 am
Aaaaaaaaahhh!!! I need more time *Cries* I finally got the first quest done Sad I need the second and third quest done but I finding it very difficult *Sobs*
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:28 am
You haven't said which parts you are having trouble with, Lady Draca, but here are some clues that have been given for the second Quest. Hopefully this will help you along for now. Good luck!

Celestrya wrote:
Heroes have extolled the healing virtues of crystals. Check that out.

…where can we find Heroes in this Realm? I'm sure with all the wounds they get, they would appreciate a place to relax and heal.

Celestrya wrote:
Scroll... A small one will do. The kind used Mainly for Mail.

You Mainly want to look in a certain Hall. From there you should have no trouble finding the scroll you seek.

Paganbeer wrote:
If you don't know who the archeologist is, checking the Staff member list would be helpful. Then you can go pay him a visit. Very Happy

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:52 pm
I totally forgot that extending the availability of the currency will be a more complicated process than possible due to some of their locations. Unfortunately, I cannot grant an extension Sad

Just a reminder that the currencies for Quest 1 and 2 will be unclaimable in about 1 and 1/2 hours.

=====
Edit: Quest 1 and 2 are now officially unavailable! However, the concluding quest to collect the reward (if you have already finished quest 1 and 2), will be available until friday night.

I hope you have enjoyed the quests!

Please post any feedback you have on the quest and the event in general in the event announcement thread here.

Edit 2: The last quest is now unavailable. I hope all the participants enjoyed the quests :3
Page 4 of 4