star2000shadow's Questing Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests)
Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:01 am
keres corvax wrote:

That is good to hear. Smile Hehe, what kind of food you having?

(11/41 posts for today)

we has Pork patties, lots of them, we had a few cans of peaches but i ate those like right off the bat. we have some biscuits.. you know just odds and ends..
Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:31 pm

That sounds like a really nice meal. :3 We had sausage sandwiches last night.

(16/41 posts for today)

Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:33 am
keres corvax wrote:

That sounds like a really nice meal. :3 We had sausage sandwiches last night.

(16/41 posts for today)

yeah it was 'nods' what do you think of hte mudfight event? i just joined it today and i see tons of items i surprisingly want lol. i like all of the water ones and some of hte mud items are awesome to 'nods' it'll be fun to gets them..
Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 am

I am totally excited about it. Very Happy I was hoping that something like this would happen when the banner changed to the lady bathing in mud. XD

There are some wonderful looking items in the event shop. Very Happy

(67/38 post for today)

Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:28 pm
keres corvax wrote:

I am totally excited about it. Very Happy I was hoping that something like this would happen when the banner changed to the lady bathing in mud. XD

There are some wonderful looking items in the event shop. Very Happy

(67/38 post for today)

yes there are and im quite excited to get my hands on them. even if im not a HUGE fan of the mud cltohes i sitll want them i coudl do a nature avi with them.

And i have friends to talk to now so i'll be happily distracted without being distracted yeah know? that and good music is good 'nods'
Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Yes same here. I do see some awesome potential with them. Very Happy

Woo hoo friends to talk to is always a good thing. Very Happy being happily distracted is a good thing. Smile Good music is a great thing. Very Happy

(30/38 post for today)

Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:09 am
keres corvax wrote:

Yes same here. I do see some awesome potential with them. Very Happy

Woo hoo friends to talk to is always a good thing. Very Happy being happily distracted is a good thing. Smile Good music is a great thing. Very Happy

(30/38 post for today)

yeah friends to talk to is always awesome. specially after a harsh day. my back hurts and my shoulder hurts as well. i like The Addams family 1964 lol.
Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:44 am

:3

I'm really sorry you are in pain. I wish there was a way I could help.

I love the adams family. Very Happy

(66/37 post for today)

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:26 am
keres corvax wrote:

:3

I'm really sorry you are in pain. I wish there was a way I could help.

I love the adams family. Very Happy

(66/37 post for today)

meh its not nearly as bad as hwen i was a kid, at point si coudl barely move as a child so the small back pains.. not that much a big deal. just means i gotta keep working on losing weight.. how are you doing today? im up super early but not for fun 'sigh'
Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:58 pm

h ok, I can understand that. At least you know what you need to do. I'm here to support you if you need some to talk to when you have rough days. may not always know what to say, but I can try to be here for you with it. :3

I'm doing alright today. Woke up, wanted to say in bed but got up anyways. I wanted to make the most of today for the last bit of event currency.

I'm not sure how to rate how I did this time yet. Event wise. the event sets are roughly 100 tokens difference i think. Last event I made a crap ton. something like 12 sets. Plus I made like 7 another person out. :3.
This time though, I have made a set for myself. and 5 sets for other people, plus one water set, which is 1/3 of the vent set/. I have spent close to 2,300 event tokens this time around. I think I did much better last event. *Shrugs* I got to help my friends at least, that is what counts. Yes
(68/36 post for today)

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 pm
keres corvax wrote:

h ok, I can understand that. At least you know what you need to do. I'm here to support you if you need some to talk to when you have rough days. may not always know what to say, but I can try to be here for you with it. :3

I'm doing alright today. Woke up, wanted to say in bed but got up anyways. I wanted to make the most of today for the last bit of event currency.

I'm not sure how to rate how I did this time yet. Event wise. the event sets are roughly 100 tokens difference i think. Last event I made a crap ton. something like 12 sets. Plus I made like 7 another person out. :3.
This time though, I have made a set for myself. and 5 sets for other people, plus one water set, which is 1/3 of the vent set/. I have spent close to 2,300 event tokens this time around. I think I did much better last event. *Shrugs* I got to help my friends at least, that is what counts. Yes
(68/36 post for today)

hmm I've made it up to a full set of water items, im just starting hte mud sets and i don't htink i'll get htat finished 'shrugs' but that's okay i wans't to intot hem anyways..my legs doing better had a bit of an infection set in but its starting to clear out agian.. finally.. i have another issue coming in i don't feel like explaining but its in a position that makes walking and sittin ga bit hard 'sigh' and im really starting to hate people pushing me to lose weight lose weight lose weight it slike you don't LOSE all that much even excerciseing u nless you add in starving yourself on top of that and i darn well won't do that. cause that just means you gain it back twice as fast later.. my right ankle, the one where hte infection was, hurts like blue blazes which isn't going to make the time at THE YMCA any easier. add in today has a heat warning and a caution to do as little activity and drink as much water as one can.. well im not a happy camper.. heat makes me sick.. 'sigh'
Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:34 pm

That is awesome that you made your water set.. :3
I'm glad to hear that your leg is starting to clear up. Sorry about the other irritated spot though. it must be really frustrating. It can be very hard to lose weight actually. I think what lot of people forget is that it depends on the kind of mercerizes you do. some just turns everything into muscle and you don't slim down. while others help to bring water weight and body mass down. But that all takes time. People shouldn't be rushing you. I would not suggest eating less, because that like you said is worst. I know that it makes the body confused and it relies on the body fat as a storage when that is done, and it doesn't make the weight go down. I have actually suggested to many people to east 5 small portioned meals a day instead of 3 large meals. you'll still eat the same amount, just spread through out the day. and the tummy will stay tiny instead of stretching out so much. Yeah the heat can't be too helpful, definitely drink lots of water to stay hydrated. Yes

(8/34 post for today

Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:25 pm
keres corvax wrote:

That is awesome that you made your water set.. :3
I'm glad to hear that your leg is starting to clear up. Sorry about the other irritated spot though. it must be really frustrating. It can be very hard to lose weight actually. I think what lot of people forget is that it depends on the kind of mercerizes you do. some just turns everything into muscle and you don't slim down. while others help to bring water weight and body mass down. But that all takes time. People shouldn't be rushing you. I would not suggest eating less, because that like you said is worst. I know that it makes the body confused and it relies on the body fat as a storage when that is done, and it doesn't make the weight go down. I have actually suggested to many people to east 5 small portioned meals a day instead of 3 large meals. you'll still eat the same amount, just spread through out the day. and the tummy will stay tiny instead of stretching out so much. Yeah the heat can't be too helpful, definitely drink lots of water to stay hydrated. Yes

(8/34 post for today

Im working on the quest now 'rubs brain' its way to early to be doing this but i figure i had best get started now right? that and i have to earn them pumpkins for the event items haha. i got one of them, the moon at htis time, i lov eit so of course its the first one i get 'shrgus' how have you been?
Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 pm

I do love that Moon, Smile It happened to be the first one I saw as well. Heart It looks lovely with your avatar. :3

Oh I don't know if you noticed bu the smuggler has items in both of his shops as well.

ญญ(17/22 posts for the day).

Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:13 pm
keres corvax wrote:

I do love that Moon, Smile It happened to be the first one I saw as well. Heart It looks lovely with your avatar. :3

Oh I don't know if you noticed bu the smuggler has items in both of his shops as well.

ญญ(17/22 posts for the day).

wonder if the smuggler will ahve items ehre this time around to..i lovethe holly hood its just yeah minnnnnnnnne.. mine precious type item.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21