Staff Appreciation Day 2011 - Over, thanks staff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 am
Hahaha Boo I know you will make a great Stalker that is why I said poor Lene! She isn't going to get an ounce of privacy. XD

Queen of the Realm
Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 am
Shocked ... cooooool! Thank you Amurita, and thank you Celestrya! Now to plot and scheme and come up with something to do! eBil

If nobody's PMed Zukyun, you might want to; I'll mention his prize to him when he gets home but having a PM reminder in his inbox is probably a good thing Wink

Guys, this has been a lot of fun - really! Thank you for all the time and effort you've put in to this and all the many ways you've come up with to make sure everyone on Staff knows they are appreciated ...by all of you! Yes Heart
Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am
Amurita wrote:
Oh and I forgot to add the stalking is suppose to last for a week, or however long our dear stalker decides. ;]

On to the next coveted prize...

Quote:
Username: Scarlet Ibis aka Blue Jay
Service: Poem Writer
Limitations or other comments: Poems may or may not rhyme, but they will always have a good flow. <3

And the machine tells me it's the number 6!

Congrats to Tisiel!

YARS! Poetry in motion! **dances** Heart
Should I be getting in touch with Scarlet Ibis? ^___^

And YES!! Thank you so much Amurita and all the volunteers for S.A.D.! This has be so much fun and I can't tell you how much it's meant. Heart

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 am
Amurita wrote:
[Mythic]

Awww, thank you so much~! It's adorable >w< <333

Amurita wrote:
Next prize:
Quote:
Username: Amurita
Service: Various mystery prizes

How exciting~ The winning number is: 15!

Congrats to Mythic as you win:
Quote:
Service: Coloured version of Chibi I made you; another chibi or headshot art [see DeviantArt for examples) and servant
Limitations or other comments: I can try draw aviís or oc, but your experience may vary if you want me to draw something else; will be servant for 3 days, and is open to do your bidding as long as itís zan-related

Oh my~! Why thank you >w< Do I PM you what I'd like art of then? o3o <3333
Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:45 am
Awww Your welcome guys! Just remember not to run yourselves into the ground. As much as we love the stuff you do for us. We love you guys way more and would be devestated to hear something has happened to any of you. *looks pointedly at Blaze with a Get To Bed Missy look on her face*
Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 am
Ooh heehee I get to draw for Ivy. o 3o;
-claps like a chubby five-year-old-

And I'd just like to say that while we're going through all this thank you stuff, we should certainly give a big round of applause to Amurita! This was a lot to organize and put together but Amurita has pulled it off splendidly! ^__^
YAY AMURITAAA.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:56 am
I agree Lyht! *snuggles Amurita* You did alot of hard work. Yes

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 am
@Celestrya: Thanks, that'll save me some time <3

@Blaze: You're welcome! I'm sure that Celestrya will make you some great art <3
Oh and I'll make sure to send Zukyun and the rest of the staff/volunteers who haven't checked in after the raffle PMs.

@Tisiel: That should be fine. I already made sure to confirm ahead of time with all the prize providers that they could still participate, so she should be expecting a pm.

@Mythic: Sure! If you need any other help around Zan, as your servant, I'd be happy to oblige! -curtsies-

@Lyht and Jamr: Aww, thanks guys! Thank you both too <33

Just to make sure, are you both and Mungoboo going to contact the staff who won prizes from you guys, or would you like me to notify them for you?

@Staff: I'm really glad that so many of you could spare some time to join us in the celebrations, because you really do deserve some fun Very Happy Knowing that you guys enjoy it really makes it worth the effort.

@Volunteers: I may have organized it, but S.A.D. would be nothing without all of your help. Thank you guys for all your work <3

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:07 am
Without you to lead us we would've made a big disorganized mess XD Thank you Amurita!

I will contact Nobody-, Kendi64, Strawberry13, & Anastasia to let them know they won (since I do need to find out which style they want and reference pics and whatnot)

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 am
And thank you Kiyo <3

ANNOUNCEMENT - send me feedback on the event? See form here: http://www.zantarni.com/staff-appreciation-day-is-over-feedback-t54346.html
Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:21 am
Yush, ma'am -curtsies then runs off to pm- Will post feed back in a bit ♥
Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:48 pm
I have already contacted Zaph but was tired so didn't do Amers or Pagan. Will do them now!!! *snuggles joo guys*
Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Thank you so much for this wonderful event. A big thank you to Amurita for putting so much work and effort in this event. And a thank you to the stalkers, artists, and everyone else who had a part in planning the event. We keep doing what we do, with a smile upon our face, because of you guys. So thank you for calling Zani home. Heart

Vote
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:21 pm
I know this celebration was supposed to be a thank you for us, the staff, but without all of you, Zantarni wouldn't be as it is today. It is you, the members who make it so special. Thank you. Luffles
Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:28 pm
Awwww you two! *snugglesquishsmooshes Berri and Lillie and then licks there face.* Luffles

Edit: I saw this LOL that needed a caption so I made one. I find it funny.

Page 34 of 35