~*~ St. Yorick's Day Holiday EVENT! ~*~ [Ended]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall

Event?!
St. Yoricks EVENT!
70%
 70%  [ 14 ]
Happy Holidays!
30%
 30%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 20

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:21 am
It took a good while to finish the quests but my gods the payoff was worth it, rainboowwwsss~~
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:40 am
Thanks for yet another great event, with a great story and absolutely gorgeous items to finish up with. Luffles

Probably a good thing there was no caroling this year considering the fact that Bo did manage to cause a hullabaloo with the lag and scrolls. Laughing XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7500/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:57 pm
bohemian wrote:
... Bo did manage to cause a hullabaloo with the lag and scrolls. Laughing XD

It just wouldn't be an event without some weird thing or another happening! XD Scrolls gone MIA for reasons I still don't understand are a minor thing in the scheme of things, Bo... and of course it happened to you... Wink

I'm glad you guys have been enjoying the event... which, as a reminder, will be ending in a few hours' time (around 6pm tonight, Eastern US timezone)... so if you haven't yet completed the Quests or done your shopping in the event shop, you might want to do that sooner rather than later Yes Ninja

Happy New Year, everyone! Heart

...aaaaaannnnd.... Currency collection is no longer available for this event, and the Quest is also no longer available...

I'll leave the Event Shop available until early tomorrow morning (EST, US)... So if you still want to do some shopping, now would be the time to do so! Yes Also, time is limited if you'd like to submit an entry to the contest (submissions close at 12am PST!)... so get your submissions posted in the thread if you're working on something!

Thanks for participating in this year's St. Yorick's Day event - we hope you have enjoyed yourselves!

Happy New Year! Yes

edit#2:

The event shop and the contest are both also now closed.
Page 4 of 4