Sora Academy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 pm
Doll:not just yet.apparently i need to be 'refitted'
Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:42 am
IGNORED
Luce: I didn't tell you to leave, but seeing how you are fine, I guess I can go now.

Luce handed her the papers and shook her hand.

Luce:I'm Grand Luce, a member of a powerful and influential organization in this school called Student Council. My specific job as student council is School Counselor, which naturalizes new students into the school and, alongside the Student Counselors and other clubs, manage the interactions between students to keep..."altercations" as low as possible.

Luce started to put on his coat and tossed her some keys.

Luce: It's a very busy job, so unfortunately, I cannot sit around and explain things to you all day. Wait for a guide in my office and give those papers to him. To get there, just walk out and behind this building and take the stairs to the left around to the back of a building. Go in,lock the door back, stay as quiet as possible, and do not open the door unless they say they are the person's whose name is on the paper. Good luck.

And with that, he was off...
Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:36 pm
Doll caught the keys looking them over before pocketing them and began to read through the papers, waving as he walked out of the door
Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 am
The paper said she was being signed up to the Tech Club. It was a predominately angel club teaching them how to fix, maintain, and build their weapons. The atmosphere of the room suddenly changed into an uncomfortable eeriness. Maybe it would be better to read while in the safety of the office...
Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:10 pm
She sighed and made her way to the office hoping no one would mess with her whie on her way there.its too early for this
Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:03 pm
How early it is=irrelevant due to over half of Doll's new classmates run on a completely different schedule. Regardless, she made it to the office without incident on some miracle. Office didn't seem fitting, it was more like a royal suite in a hotel from the future that just had a desk in one corner of the room. There was no lighting, naturally, but the whole place was bathed in a dim blue glow that somehow felt very secure. It looks like Doll finally found a room to get safe and comfortable in.
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:41 pm
No such thing as safe and comfortable here.she sat down in the middlenof teh floor and continued to read through the papers stopping every so often to glance around
Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:11 am
The paper of both the guide and leader of the club was signed by a person named Elliot Xanter. A vampire, no doubt. After a long time of waiting in silence, the knock at the door nearly made her jump out of her skin.
Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:01 pm
she composed herself quickly and went to answer the door hesitantly no less
Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:42 pm
(Tablet is turned off until I get a new charger btw.My old one burned me)
Had she at least asked for a name like she was cautioned to?
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm
of course.she wasnt that dumb
(wtf)
Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:55 am
Thats debatable.
???:Eh?Just open the door and let me in.

The voice sounded unmotivated and slightly agitated.
Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:57 pm
Doll:cantb do that bro.not without a name
Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:56 am
???:Eh?The name's Rex.I'm your Tech teach.It'd be more formal of a greeting if we were face-to-face,but whatevs.
Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:28 am
Doll checked the name on the papers to make sure it matchef then hesitantly opened it
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5