Sora Academy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:33 pm
She took off through the trees looking back every so often to make sure they were following her.
Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:50 am
Suddenly when looking foward,she found herself being snagged by a couple of strong branches of a tree like they were arms.The tree hugged Doll closely until she merged into its trunk almost completely save her neck and face.In the distance,she could see the silhouette of her true pursuers enclosing.She had no choice but to wait and watch as a platinum haired Vampire in a dress shirt and tie examined her.He was acompanied by a witch wearing a nightgown and slippers,holding a briefcase.

Vampire:It appears she is just an Angel.Hopefully we weren't too hard on her.I doubt she has regeneration.

The Vampire looked over the rim of his sunglasses with red,angry eyes,but spoke calmly and gently.

Vampire:Who might you be,and do you know why we are pursuing you?
Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:19 pm
Doll took a deep breathe.she had decided aagainst struggling as soon as she saw them.no point in wasting energy.she looked up at them calmly and intently
doll:no no i do not but it would be greatly appreciated if youd let me out of this tree.its killer on my neck
Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 pm
The vampire chuckled and recieved the briefcase from the witch.

Vampire:The serial numbers of various items you have are the same of missing cargo from Sora Academy,but clearly you don't see the severity of this...

The vampire took his glasses off and glared at her,and the witch opened her sleepy eyes in confusion.

Vampire:Nevermind stealing top secret technology thats more precious than human government technology could ever hope to achieve.Its even excusible that your cause is for your own gain,disregarding whether it is right or wrong.It is that all of these actions can be easily traced back to one of the most powerful secret institutions of our kind; Sora Academy.Every time you use this C-Rank gear for money,you are putting us in danger.

The witch blinked and the tree absorbed more of Doll until all that was left was her face.

Witch:We kill her and go home,right?
Vampire:Thats one option.Or she can choose option two,but that involves the compensation of her money for damages and the burning of her apartment fore insurance.

Both of those things would probably happen whether she was dead or alive,but he seemed a lot less angry now.

Vampire:I have a plan,but you will have to join us at the Sora Academy and do everything I and almost anyone there tells you to.What will it be?
Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:01 pm
Doll:do I get to sleep if I go with you ? Because hinestly im exhausted and you seem to be angrily serious while im just here like 'yea yea yea iv heard this jazz before'.if its that important ill go with you but im gonna need a nap.just sayin.
Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 pm
The Vampire frowned and looked to the witch.

Vampire:Kill her.I can tell from here tone that she is more trouble than she is worth.
Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:48 am
Doll:oh come on I said id go gosh what do you want from me ??
Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:18 am
Vampire:With that mouth of yours,you are only going to get killed there.

The Vampire pinched the bridge of his nose

Vampire:Your first order is to only speak when being told to.Before you even do that,take a good 15 seconds of consideration of what you are going to say and how you say it.

The Vampire looked to the witch and the tree had let her go with wood twine handcuffs.Off to Sora Academy they went.
Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 am
Poor thing.doll was quiet the entire way there.pouty as well if not for any other reason than she was sleepy.she wated to ask how long this trip would take but upsetting an alreadybseemingly upset vampire didnt seen like a good idea.
Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:42 am
The school itself was an odd mix between a campus and a neighbourhood.Because very few witches and vampires had aquired a resistance to sunlight,it was quiet and empty...yet the energy was alive with a feeling of hostility and malevolence.He took her to a dorm room with a single bed,small kitchen,and a bathroom and shower.

Vampire:I'll leave you a uniform to wear for tomorrow.Rest up and sleep with one eye open if you can.If anyone does enter this room,try telling them that you are under Luce's watch.Any questions?
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:14 am
Doll:....if the uniform is really necessary can I have a males uniform ?
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:23 am
The vampire looked at her curiously and the edges of his lips curled ever so slightly.

Vampire:Of course you can.

He looked as if he was holding back a laugh.
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:28 am
Doll:then its all good.
She didnt question the repressed laugh or the little lip curl.shes too tired for that she just yawned and locked the door behind him once he left
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:36 am
That night,she had a strong feeling that someone was in the room,standing over her.No matter what,she couldn't compell herself to wake up.It was one of the most uncomforting sleeps ever,but at least she woke up from it.Putting on the requested boy uniform,she found it was a bit heavy with many accessories.
Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 am
Doll found them unnecessary but she was too lazy to remobe them and just tried her best to ignore them when she realized she actually had no friggin idea where she was supposed to go or what she was supposed to do once she got there so shedecided to adopt the 'fake it till you make it' motto and just walked out of her little dorm like she totally knew what she was doing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5