I don't feel comfortable with it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Laaaame!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Thu May 05, 2011 10:18 am
Wanna watch art in the making? I have a TinyChat!
Come chat with me as I work on commissions ^_^
(Password will appear {HERE} when cam is broadcasting)
Exclamation Once you enter the password above you will be asked to Login using Facebook or Twitter: DON'T
Look just below that and you can enter your name. Please use your Zan Name so we know who we are talking to ^_^
~ If you want to Broadcast your webcam & audio you MUST speak to me first to get the OK & the password!
~ Follow Zantarni TOS
~ Keep it clean just like you would on Zan or you WILL get a boot to the head

Samples:
Please view my complete gallery to get an idea of what I am capable of. If you want something special added, please give as much detail as you can to be sure that it's done right.

I Can: Do avi art, anime fanart, animals

I Can Try: Couples/interaction between characters (I have done it but i do not guarantee success)

I Won't: Do Digital Art, Chibies, Real Life (there was an incident and I won't let it happen again)

Rates & Payment:
Accepting Gold, Items & Art. No payment needed until your art is done. Plain and simple ^_^

20k Portrait - From the neck up - Example
25k Bust - From the chest up - Example
30k Waist - From the waist up - Example
35k Full Body - Complete body - Example
Group Pics - Use above prices plus 5K for each additional character. Example

Extra Options:

2k Background/Extra Props(Full Body only)
Non-color Pencil only (5k off)
Non-color Inked only (2k off)

I use Colored Pencils and/or Copic Markers Please specify your preference if you have one

~Art Request Form~
Code:
[color=midnightblue][size=18]Art Please![/size][/color]
[b]Name?[/b]
[b]Picture Type?[/b]
[b]Avi to be drawn/other reference material?[/b]
[b]Colored?[/b]
[b]Extras/Preferences/Pose?[/b]

Last edited by Kiyo Ayanami on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:35 am; edited 39 times in total
Fri May 13, 2011 5:12 am
Commission List:
**| DamiFox ~3xCouple Portrait/Waist/Full p9
**| Achaia ~Group p12

*| Gogandantes ~2x OCs PMed
*| Katey ~Contest Piece -Final RL Drawing-
*| Kyeshia ~7x Cards
*| Anastasia
*| Nobody-

**| ACTIVE -+- */ INACTIVE

Progress Details:
{Gogandantes} On Hold- Will resume when I have the confidence to proceed without thoroughly mucking things up. (Nobody likes having their OCs destroyed by bad art)

Completed
Achaia: # # # In Queue
Angelic Goddess: #
Anokoku: #
Asami: # # # #
Asteria: # #
Blazestorm: #
Bloduedd: #
Celestrya: # #
DamiFox: In Queue
Giving Tree: #
Gogandantes: # # In Progress
IvyKitsami: # #
Karrah: # #
Katey: # Started/In Queue to be resumed
Kendi: #
Knyghtryder: #
Kyeshia: In Queue
LisaLotte: #
Riley: #
Ryver: #
ShuggaMagnolia: #
Strawberry13: #
Turtle: #
TurtleSensei: #

Links Out

Songbird Shoppe

Tutorials from someone who knows what they are doing XD
Wrinkles & Folds Tutorial
Shadows & Light Tutorial
Perspective Tutorial

No can has arts today, mom. Is mai comfeh place. X3

Last edited by Kiyo Ayanami on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:12 am; edited 69 times in total
Fri May 13, 2011 7:37 am
I have original characters that have tektek/zanny avatars. Will you be able to draw from those?
Some have a lot of specification, but I have a few who are practically their avatar :3

Fri May 13, 2011 8:38 am
Ah, yes, I have seen your 'Rawrquest' and oh my ^_^; In your case I would make the exception (I prefer not to because what is seen in the mind is often very different than what turns out) So long as everything is well defined for the character it should be ok, it might just take a bit longer

Your best bet would be to select 1 character for now and fill out the form so we can get you in the queue. I should finish with the current piece this weekend and then I need to get more info on no.2 so I could bump yours to no.1 (Each piece of art usually takes 4-6 hours to sketch, ink, and color. I will probably have yours done before I can get the info I need for the other one)
Fri May 13, 2011 1:03 pm
Art Please!
Name? Achaia
Picture Type? Fullbody colored.
Avi to be drawn/other reference material? I have several artsies of her. They're on her weebly page. The link is in rawrquest ^^
Colored? Yeppers
Extras/Preferences? Adding Zarath in catform would be great. Like the kittycat that's with the avi.

So is color an extra 5k? Your samples were all colored, so I wasn't sure.
Fri May 13, 2011 3:58 pm
Can do! It will be done for you before the 23rd.

And yes, color is extra. I haven't NOT colored any samples yet ^_^;;; I might just change that to colored by default and uncolored upon request? (giving a discount, of course) Sorry, I always confuzzle people
Fri May 13, 2011 4:08 pm
Haha, that would be less confusing xD

Thanks for working on it Yes

Thu May 19, 2011 10:01 am
Alrighty ^_^ Updated shop to be *hopefully* less confusing & also the Mega commish for Asami is completed along with yours Achaia ^_^
Thu May 19, 2011 11:10 am
The artsie is wonderful! ♥
I really love it Yes

Here are some more orders for you to work on:
(I hope it's alright if I order a group picture of Fa'el, Axia and Marock. If not then singles would be great too :3 Same goes for Heron and Charon x3)

Art Please!
Name? Achaia
Picture Type? Fullbody colored
Avi to be drawn/other reference material?
Colored? Yeppers
Extras/Preferences? A group please ♥ They are friends. Axia is Marock's and Fa'el's mistress. Though they see her more as bestfriend and someone they want to protect. The avatar of Axiateru is a good representation of her. But the other two have slight differences with how I imagine the oc's.
Fa'el; Has longer hair at the back. At least over his shoulders and has three small braids above each of his ears with silver clasps. The blue tattoo's are actually markings that are cut and burned in his skin. And the gaian eye tat is also a scar. He has them under both his eyes.
Marock; Has a more greenish skintone. The one eye with the scar actually has a green iris instead of red. The other iris is blue colored. He has a lose mohawk with or without hairs on the sides.

Art Please!
Name? Achaia
Picture Type? Fullbody colored
Avi to be drawn/other reference material?
Colored? Yep
Extras/Preferences? My twin brothers. They both have very different characters. Heron is more outgoing and Charon is quite calm. They both have an earring or stud in their ears. Heron has it in his left ear and Charon in his right ear. The red string on Heron's arm is either on his wrist or tied around his hair.
Heron is a fire elemental and Charon an earth elemental. Showing that in the artsie would be really grand Yes

Just ask away if there's something you're not sure about ♥
Thu May 19, 2011 5:43 pm
I've got you added in and I have an Idea of how I'm going to do them already. I will have to give you an ETA later after I get back and after I finish the first 2 commissions.

I did have to make a change to the price rates but it is pretty minor (It's for making me think so hard XD no, but seriously, groups are a little more difficult because there is some sort of interaction between all of the characters and when they overlap each other you have to think about what shows and what doesn't and how do I make it look like they are melded together ^_^; y'kno artist stuff) Please let me know if that's okay/reasonable
Fri May 20, 2011 9:22 am
That's totally reasonable! I was going to give 35k a pop anyways :3 Most people just double their prices for a couple or well add full price on top with each character that needs to be added.

Ohh, what pose? What pose? -jumps around happily- ♥
Take your time, though. I don't mind to wait Yes

Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 pm
I would have a better idea of what to charge if people had actually responded to my price request thread ^_^;; It went bare for a week before I deleted it and went ahead with opening the shop (It was all set up but I didn't have prices. )

I wanted reasonable prices that everyone could afford but werent too high or low. The more I do it seems I may have picked too low ^_^; Oh well. That's why tips are Luffled by all artists, right?
Wed May 25, 2011 7:24 pm
Oooh, I rarely look into the pricing threads. Just drop by when I see one on the first page ^^' Which is rare..
Well good, that you just opened one ^^

Ya, I love it when the customer gives a tip Yes

Mon May 30, 2011 2:06 am
I tend to be the same but I try to check in there about as often as I check in on the newbs at the gate (which is still not as often as I should for either ^_^;; )

I'm gonna try working on commissions tonight. I've been sick since last sunday on top of work and family XP I'm ready for the down time with some tv and art
Tue May 31, 2011 12:11 pm
Ah haven't been welcoming newbies lately. I did it a lot back in the day. Loved to, but nowadays it seems that a lot of them don't stick around or they say they gonna and just poof. It got very annoying when I donated them clothes and they never came back ^^'
But ya, who knows maybe they will pop up when the site gets bigger.

Ah well, I hope you can have a break and relax. Resting when you're sick is very important, so don't stress too much about my order :3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Creative Exchange All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13