So what is the weather doing where you live?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:48 pm
Love it! Enjoy the snow, Scarz... and anyone else who's not entirely sick of it by now! Yes Nico certainly looks intrigued by the white stuff! Heart

In the meantime, I'll share some Florida beachy sunshine with you... 'cuz it's gorgeous here right now: sunny, not humid at all, 83* with a nice breeze...

This is where I was yesterday...this is the Gulf of Mexico, as seen from a car-accessible barrier island (Honeymoon Island) state park / preserve:

Rose-lie

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:33 pm
Omg, Queen Blaze. Blue skies and the ocean are just what I need right now!

Not saying that we don't have sunny days here... But at during winter when it's sunny where I'm from, it's so cold out. I live for cloudy days during winter, because it's slightly warmer. Laughing

A little mysterious o___o
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:39 pm
Snow kitty! Is he one to enjoy the snow, or is he more of a, let me back in kind of kitty?

Can I have some of that weather, Queen Blaze? lol
It's been in the upper 30's(F) at night the past week. And last night and this morning, it decided to rain a bit again.

With the work being done on our house, we don't really have heat, so it's been rather cold. XD

Queen of the Realm
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:16 am
Rose-lie wrote:
Omg, Queen Blaze. Blue skies and the ocean are just what I need right now!

Not quite the ocean... it's the Gulf of Mexico... with more wave action than usual... but yeah... I completely understand! Heart I still remember what winter is like pretty much everywhere else in the U.S. (except for Florida) at this time of the winter! It's partly why I wanted to share the sunshine! (although after being out yesterday, I'm a little sunburnt! Embarassed )

Riley wrote:
Can I have some of that weather, Queen Blaze? lol

Yes! There are reasons why people come here from just about everywhere - especially at this time of year! I'm currently regularly seeing license plates from Vermont, Indiana, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Ontario, Quebec, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Connecticut, New York, etc., etc. when I go out...

Come on down! Very Happy
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:21 am
Queen Blaze I might send my parents down there. I hope that won't be a problem. XD I'm tired of hearing them complain about the weather here.

We got up to 46 or so here today. The sun was even out for a bit.

Queen of the Realm
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:26 am
Why not. Half the rest of the country is here right now...
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:35 am
I bet. It's not your fault you get better weather, and I'm sure having all of those tourists is tiring for you. You have your own idiots to deal with. You don't need the rest of the country's idiots too. XD I always feel that way whenever we have tourists acting stupid here. Laughing

Defender of the Realm
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:37 am
Riley wrote:
Snow kitty! Is he one to enjoy the snow, or is he more of a, let me back in kind of kitty?

Lady Riley, my Nico definitely seemed to be enjoying the snow, at one point he actually came back in the house covered with snow. . .now I know that he loves the rain and the snow!

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:24 pm
It's raining today, but at least it's not super cold. Luckily I was able to go out and pick up the yard before it started raining too hard.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:35 pm
The weather here is rainy and just above freezing enough that nothing gets icy/snowy. Which is a shame, it looks so dreary out. But at least it's not super humid yet. Zoned

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:35 pm
Dusty wrote:
The weather here is rainy and just above freezing enough that nothing gets icy/snowy. Which is a shame, it looks so dreary out. But at least it's not super humid yet. Zoned

Dreary is a perfect description for how it looks here too. I told my Mom I was sorry it was so dreary on her birthday.

Defender of the Realm
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:05 am
It is sunny and 50 degrees here, today. . .and they are talking that we will be in the mid to upper 70's by next Friday. It has been a strange week or so with our mini snow storm and rain. . .must be "global warming"???

copy this and post on Youtube to see the Vegas Snow Storm of 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaerNHD6hK4

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:57 am
Scarz wrote:
Riley wrote:

Lady Riley, my Nico definitely seemed to be enjoying the snow, at one point he actually came back in the house covered with snow. . .now I know that he loves the rain and the snow!

I had a kitty who loved to lay in the grass and get misted by the sprinklers. We don't get snow where I'm at, so I curious to see how my fur children would react. I keep meaning to take the puppers to the snow. XD

O.O That is some snow storm!

No rain today, but still freezing. At least we can have the heater on for the weekend. And hopefully the work will be finished soon.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:29 pm
Wow Sir Scarz! I bet that did seem strange in Las Vegas. Shocked Very pretty though.

It's storming off and on here today. Just what we need, more precipitation. Mad

Defender of the Realm
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:36 pm
It was incredibly strange for Vegas, but also incredibly beautiful.
Page 22 of 24