So what is the weather doing where you live?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:40 pm
My weather likes playing yo-yo games. It was in the -20 a couple weeks back, and now we're having 40 degree weather and everything is thawing out again!

I live in the frozen north! This is insane!

....then again, this has been winter for the past five years or so. Last year was the weirdest, when it thawed so much that we had willows blossoming in JANUARY. Weirdest winter thus far.

I draw! Look me up on dA: LainaInverse
Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:12 pm
vve've had a really bad blizzard off and on since thursday, it's clear right novv and apparently it's supposed to rain tonight.. ughhh...
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:19 pm
It has been unseasonably warm there. It is scary....I feel like we will be getting hit really bad soon.
Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:28 pm
vve had a ton of rain before the bad storms hit.
Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:22 pm
We had a sort of blizzard hit where I live last week. It wasnt really a blizzard, but we don't get snow very often and it was a lot, so everything kind of got shut down..

Virginia was not prepared. xP The weather we are having is pretty awful. And the roads are still pretty bad even though it has been almost a week.

I have friends in Canada and I visited them recently. Canada knows how to deal with snow, and although there was so much more, it wasnt such a big deal as it is here.

Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:48 am
Finally it is a nice cool temperature!!! We have been having 33 and 34 degree says and then, today its in the low 20's. Autumn feels like it is truly here!!!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:19 am
Today is a randomly cold day. The high is 40 F for today. Tomorrow the high will be 70 F, though. Dang moody temperatures! I just want spring already.
Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:02 pm
It's super nice and rainy today.
It's supposed to rain so much that we have a flood warning.
I wish the river would flood just a little bit so the boyfriend and I wouldn't have to go to work.
That would be nice. -,,-
Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:26 am
We have had heaps of rain too, it has been amazing!!! Hate having to go out in the rain though. It is perfect weather for curling up with a good book or watch a great movie and not move. But I think Autumn is well and truly here. I was worried on Thursday as it was ridiculously hot and I was spending money on winter clothing. I was wondering if we were going to even have a winter this year, considering we are supposed to be well and truly into Autumn.
Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:47 am
It's been snowing on and off since December. Yes, even in April we've had our share of snow. It's just cold (you can still see your breath from time to time when you're outside). Spring nearly nonexistant.

Never gonna happen ^
Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:32 am
The temperature has cooled down to a lovely Autumn weather here. I am hoping we get some snow up in the mountains this winter.
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:40 am
It looks reasonably warm outside, but that may be a trap. I'll know more in two hours. XD

Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:17 pm
it's been warm with a lot of cool breezes, it rained a few times over the weekend. but sadly it feels so hot inside the house right now.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:34 am
How INSANE is the damn weather lately? So much darn rain and wind and our house is getting damp. thunk
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8800/10000
Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:18 pm
It's being chilly, rainy, and windy where I am. It's supposed to clear up tomorrow though.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 3 of 24