So what is the weather doing where you live?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Kiyo Ayanami

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:02 pm
Grey outside again today. I kinda like the 'chill' mood it sets but it really kills any sort of productive mood >_< You just want to curl up in a pile of blankets and sleep!

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:50 pm

Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9018/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:44 pm
XD The visual that gave me really cracked me up.

It got up to about 44 degrees F today. We still have snow but it's melting. We're supposed to get more bad weather this weekend, and it's supposed to get down to 7 degrees. Shocked I just got around to shoveling off the back patio today. I bet the neighbors that could hear me shoveling thought I was crazy for waiting until the snow was already melting. XD I finally got tired of not being able to walk on it with just my slippers on.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:46 am
Still hot. I'm not leaving the house today. Last night I had heat induced nausea and stomach issues. Which it so happens, is a symptom of heat exhaustion. When I ate today, it hurt like hell and it was only a bread roll with butter that I ate. Sigh

Hopefully tonight it isn't as horrible.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9018/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:02 pm
Awww. I hope it gets cooler for you soon.

We're getting ready for the bad weather we're supposed to get this weekend. We could get snow and/or freezing rain. Dad went and picked up some groceries in case we can't get out all weekend.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:51 am
Gone from "hotter than hell" weather (soon to return though lol), to "muggy and humid as hell, but raining" weather. Fun times!
9018/10000
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:23 pm
The weather in this corner of the world can't decide what it wants to do.

One day: boiling hot, can barely breathe. Next day: cold to the point of needing to wear a jacket, overcast and windy.

Uhm... I'm confused. XD

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:48 pm
All I know is on Saturday it is going to hit 41 degrees. I will NOT be leaving the house...but I will be studying for my exam on the Tuesday. XD
9018/10000
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:53 pm
Oh no. It's supposed to be 31 here today.

I don't think Kiwis are used to temps above 30 degrees... All I am hearing is: "It's bloody hot today!". XD

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:34 am
Laughing

Kiwis can't handle much. XD

On the other hand, we're had a quickie storm this morning. I was going to do some washing, but decided against it as I wasn't going to be home and the weather can be rather different across the river where my sister is. I did however hang part of my sister's washing out while she took pain in butt #3 to the vet. Laughing

So we are getting humid and muggy days this week and now Saturday is going to be 39 degrees and Sunday is going to be 41 degrees. Still not going anywhere, I don't care if it is Australia Day weekend. XD
9018/10000
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Nope, I daresay they can't.

After the heat during the day, we had a sudden change of wind from northwesterly to easterly and the temperature suddenly dropped, so this morning, all I've been hearing is: "It was so windy yesterday and it's so chilly this morning!".

Come on people, it's going to be 20 degrees today, it's not THAT chilly. >.>

Don't get me wrong, I love Kiwis, they are so brilliant and laid back but man! Their complaints about the weather rival only the British. XD

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:38 am
Ice, ice and snow and record lows. Earlier this week we reached negative twenty-three degrees with a wind chill of negative fifty-five.
A few people died of exposure, but there were plenty of warnings circulating every form of media. Of course, that doesn't make it any less sad though.
It's supposed to warm back up to forty degrees this weekend, but it's going to be followed by another cold snap..
Hopefully a much less severe one.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:41 pm
I just checked the temperature and it's 64 degrees. Shocked That's a lot better than last week. It got down to -2 one day, and the rest of the time it was mostly in the 20's and 30's. It feels like Spring today. Very Happy The yard is one big mud puddle. XD

Queen of the Realm
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:58 pm
It's foggy, overcast, very humid (enough to wet the sidewalks, etc.), and about 71*F here in west central Florida... and noticeably pollen-ing (indicated by the layer of yellowy-greenish dust all over my car). The A/C is back on in an attempt to get rid of some of the humidity. I'm not sure it's working. Sad
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:11 pm
Tis partly cloudy and 60 F, actually have the windows open for the fresh air and listening to the grackles singing in the backyard. . .they call a group of grackles a cacophony or an annoyance of grackles. . .but I call them a symphony. . .even my cat loves to chitter with them.
Page 20 of 25