So what is the weather doing where you live?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:45 pm
For the passed few days its been so hot and humid, to-day the skies are clear and blue with a nice breeze..Gotta love Australian weather.. Smile
Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:59 pm
I am so jealous of everyone who is living in a place with cold and snow!!! I know that it is really hot and humid, heatwave conditions in my hometown. Worst thing is, it is still with no wind as well. Where I am staying, it is hot but there is a nice breeze. Hoping the breeze will follow me home!!!
Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:12 am
Right now, its 34, and it's supposed to pretty much stay that way, give or take a couple of degrees, for the next week.
We were SUPPOSED to have 3-5 inches of snow--we got MAYBE 1 inch.
I seem to remember getting pretty decent snowfall here when I was a kid, but for the past few years, it's been pretty depressing.

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:42 pm
Absynthe wrote:
I am so jealous of everyone who is living in a place with cold and snow!!!

Well, look at it this way. If you were to fall asleep outside, you might have bug bites when you woke up...but you would wake up. If I were to fall asleep outside, I would die. Dead Hope that helps.
Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:57 am
Some days it is a bit cold and some days it is a bit warmer. There has been some snow, but not much. I hope that it doesn't get much colder.
Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:17 am
Being far too bright and sunny for February.

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:42 pm
SNOW. I'm beginning to think I'm making it happen; every time I shovel, IT SNOWS AGAIN. I'm seriously considering this hibernation thing the other animals have going on. Grr

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:17 am
It's snowing all the time here too. I can honestly say that I AM DONE with winter!! Stupid, unreasonably cold weather!

*pouts* Razz

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:59 pm
COLD. Yesterday it was around 8 degrees Fahrenheit. Today it's 12 degrees. This is ridiculous! I split wood yesterday (in the garage to keep out of the wind...yes, there was wind, too Grr), and there is enough for tonight, so I think I'm going to skip a day, since tomorrow is supposed to be a balmy 28 degrees. Rolling Eyes

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:10 pm
It's fog and rain here in Oregon. We've gotten a lot of flood warnings and dense fog advisories.
Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:19 pm
Paganbeer wrote:
Absynthe wrote:

Well, look at it this way. If you were to fall asleep outside, you might have bug bites when you woke up...but you would wake up. If I were to fall asleep outside, I would die. Dead Hope that helps.

Hmmm this is true!!! It is 9am and I am already sweating today... Winter is coming, winter is coming... My mantra!

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:06 pm
Absynthe wrote:
Paganbeer wrote:
Absynthe wrote:

Hmmm this is true!!! It is 9am and I am already sweating today... Winter is coming, winter is coming... My mantra!

I'm guessing that you're in Australia? Poke a kangaroo for me?

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:21 pm
Well, now it's just stupid cold. 1 degree Fahrenheit, and wind. Sad Fortunately, I split a lot of wood yesterday, so I don't have to go out in it today.

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:39 pm
I already posted this in the FOTY thread, but anyways...

With the windchill, it's -33*F outside right now. It's dropping to -40*F by this eve/ tonight.

This is a level of cold that's going well beyond what this Canadian is willing to handle. And if I had my way, I'd be hibernating until Spring at this point! But alas, I need to work tonight, and that requires bus travel. And I'll have to time myself very carefully because the buses are on a reduced schedule on Sundays.

Erm... Anyone interested in swapping places for a couple of days? Sigh

Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:43 pm
It's February and already 80 degrees Fahrenheit. *frowns* WINTER COME BACK! We aren't ready for summer yet! Wah! Wah!

P.S. Tisiel, I'll gladly trade places with you.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21