Snowman Making Contest (Ended)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Come one…Come all, to Zantarni's Snowman-making Contest.

All members are welcome to enter the contest (no mules please). One entry per member.

How to enter: We will provide you with the basic outline for a snowman...or lady. . .or you may make your own or group of snowmen (let your imagination run wild) You may use Paint or the Mac equivalent; any type of paint program or you may print out the base and use crayons or colored pencils and then scan it and save it to Imgur, Tinypic or some other image-hosting site. The contest will be judged on originality(the use of artistic license is encouraged...to make it fun for all).

Prizes:

• 1-5 valid entries: event participation prize to all 5 participants: 150 event currency worth of items from the Event Shop.
  • 6-12 valid entries: one prize: your choice of the Fake Angel Wings (Archangel, Angel or Cherubim);
  • 13-24 valid entries: two prizes: choice of Fake Angel Wings (Archangel, Angel or Cherubim);
  • 25+ valid entries: three prizes: choice of Fake Angel Wings (first place winner chooses first, second place winner chooses next, third place gets remaining pair)

Contest Rules:

Arrow Follow the Rules of Zantarni and the TOS.
Arrow No Mule entries will be accepted.
Arrow All entries must be your own original work. (using the base provided or one of your choosing)
Arrow If you have concerns about an entry, PM a Knight. Concerns are not to be dealt with by the players.
Arrow You may use whatever media you prefer (Paint, Gimp, PaintShop, crayon, pencil, etc.)
Arrow All entries must include the user's name and the date created.
Arrow All entries will become the property of Zantarni and may be used at our discretion.
Arrow One entry per person.

Here is the base you can use for the contest:

So …come one….come all and enter Zantarni's Snowman-making Contest and good luck to all.

The snowman must be submitted by midnight PST on December 26, 2018, the judging will take place at that time and the winners will be announced as soon as the judging is completed.

Entries:

bohemian

TurtleSensei

Kiyo Ayanami

Riley

Revas

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.

Last edited by Meldrick the Elder on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:51 pm
First one off the bat. Hopefully they only get better after this. XD

Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8326/10000
TurtleSensei

Long-term Citizen
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:40 am
here's my entry!

Click here

Long-term Citizen
Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:59 am
I decided to try some old school Paint. It was pretty fun and ironically the most annoying part was trying to put text on it ^_^;; Enjoy my Nutcracker Prince Snowman!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:21 am
I made a snow clown... Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8326/10000
TurtleSensei

Long-term Citizen
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:38 pm
wow such great entries!! sorry mine was too big lol!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:25 pm
Working on my entry. I'll have to submit it soon because of work hours.

Avi Vote
TurtleSensei

Long-term Citizen
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:28 am
Riley wrote:
Working on my entry. I'll have to submit it soon because of work hours.

ooh i can't wait to see it!

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:19 pm
Come out of the shadows lurkers and join us....Join us!
8326/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:55 pm
Mine is almost done. I still haven't decided on one thing yet. Right now I'm leaning towards taking the easy route. If I wasn't so tired and if I wasn't working, I'd probably take a bit more time with it...but I like how it's turned out so far.

My entry will make 4.....we just need 2 more entries so that someone will be able to get a pair of angel wings!

Avi Vote
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:57 pm
I know there are still a few days left to go, but they will probably go faster than what this year has already gone. >.>
8326/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:59 pm
Most likely. It's already going faster for me. I'm celebrating Christmas tomorrow with my family, and working Mon-Wed. That will go by super fast. And before I know it, December will be over, a new year will have started, and the holiday craziness will be behind us.

Avi Vote
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:06 pm
It's my brother's birthday today. I'm getting my hair trimmed on Christmas Eve (I got an undercut done a few weeks ago and want to maintain it properly), then there is Christmas, then there is Aquaman out on Boxing Day and then going out for Yum Cha with my closest girlfriends and their partner and husband and two kids for our Christmas get together...and then need to figure out if (and when) mum and I are going to take the oldest niece up north to drop off at a relative's place up there. Once all that is done and dusted, I need to figure out if dad is well enough to travel (not likely) to see his oldest brother (and the only one he still talks to), if not I'm going to get in touch with my cousin and see if she will put me up for a couple of nights so I can go up and see him and then come back either in time for my friend's daughter's birthday, or definitely in time for Summer School. I'm already stressed now. XD
8326/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:21 pm
That does sound stressful. I am glad I don't really have to travel for the holidays, that's for sure.

I'll see Aquaman, but I was more looking forward to seeing Welcome to Marwen. It came out in theaters today, but it doesn't look like it's doing too well. Which is a real bummer, but I'm still going to see it.

Avi Vote
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:26 pm
I tossed up between The Grinch and...I think it is called Mortal Engines. I ended up seeing the Grinch, mostly because I didn't want to sit for 2 hours or so. Definitely preferred it over the Jim Carrey version that is for sure. Yes
8326/10000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3