Site Feedback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:58 pm

I know that the ZanDex tells us how to create lists. And maybe it is jut me, but I got a bit confuse and so far have only been able to create a blank list that looks like I ave pushed the entire text t the side like I clicked the Tab button.

But any who, what the zandex doesn't let us do, is quote from it. Just to take a peek inside at the mechanics of how those different things look in coding of the bullets.

Would it be possible to have a small thread that has different styles of bullets and numbers like the zandex uses. This way, we wouldn't actually be quoting to post. Just quoting to open up the page to see how to make the bullet for if we are having a hard time. If not that, possible and example used, and the posted again under it with the 'code' coding so that it can be seen.

So many times have I wanted to use the lists but have felt defeated at not being able to fully understand the concept of how to use them.

Possibly have it in the gaming forum for those who want to test out and see if they are able to get it to work without having to worry about spamming up the forum.

(8/29 post for the day)

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:54 pm
I've added example lists and their codes to the BBCode section in The ZanDex, Lady Keres. I hope this helps.
Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:08 pm

hank you very much Lady Nema, that is very helpful indeed. Heart

(18/29 post for the day)

Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:07 pm
Make the shops have a variety of listing options.

A-Z
Z-A
Newest First
Most Expensive
Cheapest

Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 pm
Lady Keres and Lady Shugga, for your temporary background viewing needs, you can go here.

It doesn't quite match with the wardrobe if you want to wear them, but at the least you can see the names and pictures of which options are available...

I too have always hoped for more options to sort out the wardrobe, to make it easier.. Mostly for layerings. I'm never sure which item can go with what. XP

Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:26 am
A "Reset" button for the avatar system, so once I remove all or try other items on, I don't have to go through to put everything back on when I decide later to keep the avatar I have and add additional items to it.
Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:49 pm
Great idea Fehvy.

I have a suggestion that isn't urgent, but is kind of an observation, really. The weekly avatar link seems to show the avatar with the most votes at any given time. So, if someone had 50 points on Monday, and another user had 51 on Tuesday, that would defeat the purpose of calling it "Avatar of the Week". My suggestion is calling it "Top Avatar" or "Trend Setter".

Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:11 am
I love the idea of a reset as well Yes

Just a few ideas of my own coming out to play that won't leave me be until I say them... >__>"

A closet option to save would also be useful as well since I have a lot of ideas I may just want to play with again later. Although, I'm not sure how much data would need to be saved for a feature like that.

Also, an option to find items we are wearing in our wardrobe. Sometimes with an item I don't use as often and with how uniquely named our colours and items are I can often get a bit lost in my own wardrobe trying to remove an item I'm wearing, and don't want to remove everything I'm wearing in order to do so, nor hunt through the pile of avatar clothing.

Seeing all the aprons we have, and mainly the apron from the baker's set, those reminded me that we don't have any maid like items: a broom (a generic kind), dust pan, maid bonnet, a maid frilly skirt as well. Okay, perhaps it's just my love of frills and laces and ribbons that brought me to this conclusion, but the idea still stands.

Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:38 pm

(original post
Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 am)
I think those would all be lovely ideas Inspire. Very Happy

(64/18 posts for the day).

-edit-

The color code picker that we have a link to in the Zandex in the hex code section, is no longer working:
http://www.webmonkey.com/webmonkey/reference/color_codes/
It ends up being page not found.

Though if I might be able to make a suggestion of linking in this super simple color picker:
http://www.colorpicker.com/

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:20 pm
keres corvax wrote:
The color code picker that we have a link to in the Zandex in the hex code section, is no longer working:
http://www.webmonkey.com/webmonkey/reference/color_codes/
It ends up being page not found.

Though if I might be able to make a suggestion of linking in this super simple color picker:
http://www.colorpicker.com/

I substituted the new link as you suggested, Lady Keres. Thank you. ^__^

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:34 pm
I know this came up in another thread, though I can't remember where it was, and as this is feedback...in a way, I figure I'll stick it in here.

Would it be possible (in the distant future of course) to "split" the Fitting Room into two different tabs, Shop Items being one and then Everything Else aka Good Luck being the other? The Shop Items tab covering the Tailor, Armoury and Weapons shops and possibly the Smuggler's stuff as well.

I'm only suggesting it because every time I go into the Fitting Room, I get frustrated, especially because you can only view items in the Fitting Room and not in the shops. Which possibly explains why I haven't been into the Tailor's shop in a while....>.>
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9107/10000

Nen

Nen
Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:55 pm
Zantarni at this point really needs an appearance overhaul. The layout is stagnating.

Also the tailor should be split into multiple tradespeople. It gets boring clicking number after number.

EDIT: by that I mean the organization of the front page text boxes especially. Why not have one scrolling box with announcement bulletins and the avatar of the week rotating? Why not get rid of the wooden borders that have been there for years now, and have a nice, clean, fresh new fantasy-based background for the text boxes? I feel the dull browns are just... not enticing.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:51 am
Can I suggest the uhhh...un-censoring of certain words. Like D.i.ckens gets censored without the . . between the D i and c. It isn't even a rude/curse word. It's a noted authors last name getting censored.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9107/10000
Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:45 am
Make it so you can Donate multiple items instead of one at a time?
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

TurtleSensei

Long-term Citizen
Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:47 am
Draca, that is currently being worked on. The code broke and the current trading system is just a work around until it can be properly fixed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12