Shugga's Free Flight Raffle - Leaf Wings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 128, 129, 130  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19]
Mon May 28, 2012 7:35 pm
Yesh, please do, I want this thing in the latest posts so more people will see it... Yes
Cause I want to give away even better wings, and these have to be gone first...

Mon May 28, 2012 7:39 pm
I want something haunting, white, bony or so. If I win the wings I'LL MAKE A RAFFLE OF MY OWN HOAHHOAHNaw... I'll prolly give away so don't take that pleasure away from me if I get 'em with the tiny chance.

Any events coming up by the way?
Mon May 28, 2012 7:46 pm
What about dragon bone wings???
Or red, black, or orange wings of death???

And I'm not sure if one is coming up, but I have a feeling there will be, cause its been awhile since we've had one and I know they're plotting about something, they always are...
Wink
Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm
I'll check them if I see them. No don't give me pictures! D:

Yeees they are, so this is a raffle only. Only raffle and just that, goes by me! :3
On the completely unrelated note, LOLCats thread seems to be way too slow to be healthy.
Mon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm
Go look in my charity, there are pics of the dragon bone ones and some of the wings of death too...

And I know, but things are picking up on the whole site actually... There was a pretty slow period while you were gone, hence why a lot of us have been working hard to come up with new ideas for threads to keep people around...
But yeah, I should post in that thread more, I always check it out for a laugh but I almost never have pics to share...

Mon May 28, 2012 8:04 pm
Dragonbone wings would actually fit quite damn well. And you have three. Suppose I could get or buy one pair? :3

Slow... while I was not around? You don't mean that I actually posted?! ω Of course not! By the power of my obnoxious-feeling posts, lousy humour, endless links, occasional whining... what couldn't live?! Now I feel like I gave a big part of life even though that most likely isn't true (I'm pretty sure ducky and whoelse there were did the real job). The funny thing is that I represent myself here as the undead.

I'm there now... you know if I'm there there will be lots of shiz!
Mon May 28, 2012 8:09 pm
I will send them over, but they are a gift, DON'T try to pay me for them... XD

And yeah, people were just getting kinda lazy about posting and would only really be active during events... But those of us who really care about Zan (not that those who are genuinely busy don't care) started working harder, posting more, and trying to motivate others to do the same and its gotten better since then...
Yes
Mon May 28, 2012 8:13 pm
Okay :<

It'll get better yet again, surely. I mean many come after role-plays (mind you I kinda... face palm most of the times no offense out to anymore honestly don't kill me). So I guess we can help by having organized, active RPs again. I'll set up one, hopefully fishweave's gets more... OTHER THAN ME! The only character there is mine for some reason.
Anyways, healing business, in personal life I'm kinda healing my boyfriend as well since he has some serious mental issues caused by a very... very good reason. Sad tale, not safe for the site.
Mon May 28, 2012 10:12 pm
Darn you Kahvi, why won't you just accept a gift?!?! Its my job to give people wings dammit!!! XD

Good luck getting some rp's started... I think you have a good shot at it, there have been more people talking about wanting to do them lately... Yes

I understand, and I'm sure with you by his side, the healing process will go a lot faster and easier...
:3
Mon May 28, 2012 10:15 pm
Seemingly I've helped so yeah.

D'arnnnn me for tricking you into thinking it's a payment, before you say you'll take it as donation JUST AS I PLANNED! HOOAHHOAH!

Thanks, I noticed the people wanting that... kinda... like ASAP so yeah. Better get to it tomorrow, there's no delaying it anymore. It's happening and I'm dragging people in like a thing made out of vortex, black hole and implosion had threesome baby. Sorry for that image.
Mon May 28, 2012 10:17 pm
Thats good... :3

I'll get you to accept something eventually dammit... XD

And thats cool, its good that someone is serious about working on the RP area... Cause we're all doing our little parts to get things going and more active, but no one has really made it a point to do that with the RP's...
And its okay, I can't even begin to imagine what that might look like...
XD
Mon May 28, 2012 10:20 pm
Been there, done that. It looks terrible.

Well I'm here! Making that point... I think. I may be a wee bit tired.
Mon May 28, 2012 10:29 pm
Then go to sleep... XD
Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm
Nh... nh... nooo~ I don't want to
Q n Q
Mon May 28, 2012 10:56 pm
XD

What time is it where you live anyways??? Its 6:56 PM here...

Page 3 of 130