Show me your flowers!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:05 pm
I love this time of year where I can see all sorts of things bloom when I walk around the yard. I'm not sure what the season is where you are, but is anything blooming where you live?

https://imgur.com/a/kVSsdAu

This is working for me, hopefully it works for you:
Highlight the link, right click, click "go to link"

Last edited by Riley on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:10 pm
Your photo links are not working at the moment.

We have some buds on our cherry tree at the moment but not much else is obvious in bloom or budding at the moment. The cold clung to long so things are slow to waking-up.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:35 pm
We do have some things blooming but I don't know what all of them are called. XD We have some Easter Lilies though. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:05 pm
Photobucket isn't working. Imgur isn't working. Tinypic is rotating my photos. What the heck?

Edit: I think I have it working now.
Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:07 pm
https://imgur.com/K5lZPSA (i know this doesn't work.)

This was my attempt of editing a photo of past years cherry blossoms. I made it smaller did you edit any of your photos up there?

So I edit the image in file instead of on imgur. that seemed to work better since the imgur file name got a weird ? in it that I think is effecting showing the file. This is some cherry blossoms from 2013.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:52 pm
Such pretty flowers Riley and Hanahime! Very Happy

Riley you have a lovely variety of flowers. You're so lucky. I miss having a lilac bush. Best smell in the world.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:41 pm
Hanahime - Cherry blossoms are so pretty! No, I didn't edit any of my photos.

Rayven - I had a couple of trees that bloomed, but the flowers are all gone and there are only leaves now. I should have taken pictures. Next year. Yes My parents have a lilac bush, and I was trying to find one to plant at my old house, but I couldn't find the one I was looking for. Just so happens that there is the same type of lilac bush at this house as there is at my parent's house. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:41 pm
We just ordered a lilac tree because they didn't have any bushes. It hasn't came yet. I hope it still smells the same. XD
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Then it's odd it didn't work.

I never knew there was a lilac tree. We also have some hydrangeas in the front but they still have a few months before they bloom. It always seems to be rainy when I come to check in so I can never get pictures of the growing flowers in our yard.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:30 pm
Hanahime I didn't either. XD I believe it was called a Persian Lilac tree.
Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:15 am
Ooh! It looks so cute and pretty though~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:49 pm
Yeah it does. Very Happy I just hope it smells the same. I grew up with Lilac bushes, but they died. Crying or Very sad My brother and my son were close in age and I think they played with them too much when they were little. I used to look forward to them blooming every year. I could smell them all day long. Honeysuckle too. XD

Speaking of which, I wish they'd hurry up and get here. I can't wait to see all of the things we ordered. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to planting them though. Lots of work! XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:19 pm
My irises are blooming!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Y7feE2o
https://imgur.com/gallery/98WY0iD

The second one I've had for years, and this is the first time it's bloomed. I was beginning to thing it was just never going to bloom at all, and I had forgotten what color it was.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:31 pm
Those are beautiful Riley! Very Happy I especially love the dark purple ones. We have some orange ones, and maybe another color. XD I can't remember. I had forgotten their name. We call them Flags.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:58 pm
Oohh, orange irises sound pretty!
I just bought a rose bush to add to the existing rose garden. I seem to be attracted to warm color roses, even though I love them all. I ended up buying a light orange one. And it will be interesting to see the rose garden when everything blooms. Right now, there are no roses, so I have no idea what color any of them are. XD
Page 1 of 2