Scarz' Shoppe of Curiosities & Assorted Items
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2775, 2776, 2777, 2778  Next
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:04 pm
I can't remember the name of the art program, but it allowed me to delete pixels as well as drag items and place them in the original. . .but when windows EXP went away, so did the program and any subsequent one was way too expensive.

As you can see, I deleted Scrooge, added myself and Nema, as well as a black pirate kitty and black sharlou, plus added a street scene in the doorway. . .it also had allowed me to spread and fill in (as putting gold where Scrooge's hands were, etc.). . .I miss that program.

Actually, as long as your cursor is in the box, you can just keep hitting enter until your canary dies or a storm rolls in.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:43 pm
Why does that sound familiar... GIMP maybe? I remember getting it back when I was active years ago to try my hand at clothing making.... it did not go well

How is Nema?

WHAT Jawdrop
all the fish I could have had
Crying or Very sad

CLICK DA PETS
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:11 am
I think it might have been a Corel Painter or something like it. . .although I thought it actually had "art" in the title. . .and if I could use it and come up with my own "Scrooge" vault, anyone could use it.

Nema is well, we talk almost every day.

I found it accidently. . .

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:51 am
How has she been handling the pandemic? We have an aunt and uncle in England who seem underwhelmed with the response but they worked in the pharmaceutical industry before retiring

If I come across an art app I will let you know but so far all I wanted was a phone app to make a collage out of pictures but they all charge money!?!

CLICK DA PETS
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:04 pm
IMHO, I think it has been pretty hard considering they have been in and out of lockdown several times, where she is.

Re-learning how to use an art program, might be fun. . .although I know it took me awhile to use the old one comfortably.

I really wish I could get over my writer's block. The last story I wrote here was "The Smuggler's Tale" back in 2013!!!And the last things I wrote were some fan-fiction about Torchwood 2, in 2015. . .I just seemed to have lost that mojo.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:57 am
Sir Scarz, I've been known to help people get going with the writing by RPing with them.

I make my ZG by posting, making Weird work, and making her catch theives.

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:09 pm
I thank thee for thy offer, Lady Tam. Perhaps we could try to get everyone on Zan involved in some sort of community RP. It has been awhile since I have tried a hand at RPing.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:28 am
Oooh this may be TERRIBLE advice but I have heard to just write anything if you have writers block

It oddly does help to just get ink on the page so to speak to get the flow going

or maybe help form a new adventure Wink
I wanted Blaze to add side missions to do into Zan but the coding seems hard Crying or Very sad

CLICK DA PETS
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:57 am
Lady Yoari, I have tried that, too. . .but have never been able to get through more than a couple of paragraphs.

All of Meldrick's Tales seemed to just write themselves. Even the stories I wrote on Fanfiction.net sprang from a few basic ideas that just seemed to write themselves, once the background was established for each. . .as I said, it seems I lost my mojo.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:22 am
I remember that we had a merry site wide drop in role play for Queen Blazestorm's coronation event several years back. What about a little zantarni trip to the beach fling sometime during the summer?

Also, may I buy two gems, Sir Scarz?

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:38 am
Of course Lady Angel. . .

A trip to the beach, hmmmm.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:25 pm
Gold sent. That should be the right amount.

Yes. The perfect place to stay cool in summer --- or maybe you'll just get a sunburn.

UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:54 am
I dislike beaches. I always wind up with a headache from glare.

Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:25 am
Hey Scarz I'm not sure if you remember me. I thought I'd stop in and say hello Smile.

I've not been here in a few years... not sure what made me find my old password.

I remember you and Nema were always so cute. I hope things worked out for you two.

Defender of the Realm
Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:30 am
Of course I remember you Lady Pookie, it is good to see you. Lady Nema and I still talk almost every day.
Page 2776 of 2778