36%  [ 4 ]
OMG Blaze, open the dungeon door once in a while! XD
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:14 pm

Well, well... welcome! Welcome, everyone to August... and to the reveal of our latest, greatest shinies to be highlighted in the Monthly Items Shop, for the low, low price of one gem each {gem shop}!

Ya know, sometimes, coming up with a new, interesting theme for the Realm each month can be a bit of a challenge. Other months, the Staff starts getting a little loopy from being locked in the dungeon for such long periods of time, and we end up having all kinds of fun, brainstorming and coming up with new ideas. I'll leave it up to you to figure out which type of month planning for August was! XD

Introducing August's Monthly Item Sets -

Arrow Platy(pus) Hunter

Platy Belt
    Platy Hunting Boots
    Hunting Platypus
    Platy Oilskin Coat
    Platy Hunting Pants
    Platy Hunting Shirt
    Platy Hunting Hat

Arrow (Kanga)Roo Knight:

Roo Knight Boots
    Roo Bowie Knife
    Roo Knife Belt
    Roo Cape
    Roo Knight Chainmail
    Roo Knight Mighty Steed
    Roo Knight Tunic

Arrow Voltaic & Metallic Wings:

Voltaic Wings
    Metallic Wings

So, go buy your gems, support the Realm, and add these nifty new items to your ever-growing collection of nifty Zantarni items and special sets! XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:27 pm
That kangaroo is adorable! Thank you! Also, I beat Bo here again.XD

Queen of the Realm
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:51 pm
LOL! Yeah... I think Bo is snoozing in the corner over there... *pokes*

Exclamation Arrow By the way - it seems that there is a minor disconnect right now between Paypal and Zantarni, with information not being passed to the Zan system that automatically puts your purchased gems in your inventory.

So, yes, go buy gems and support the site, and if, after a few hours' time, you still haven't received the gems you've purchased, just notify me or one of the Knights. Include in your PM the email address you use for paypal so I can verify everything and we'll get your gems to you. Thanks and I'm sorry for the complication. Zukyun and I will take a look at what's going on just as soon as we get a chance. Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Defender of the Realm
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:02 pm
I feel like a cross between Crocodile Dundee and Indiana Jones. . .

Queen of the Realm
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:31 pm
I know what you mean! XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:29 pm
Cute!
I'll check back in a few hours and see if my gems appeared. Ninja

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:05 am
Hey! Considering the fact that it was posted at 2:14 AM, and I am back at uni...do you really blame me for being asleep? Laughing

The set that really grabs my attention is the wings. Maybe it's just the colours as I'm generally not a big wing person (some times lol).

Also, I hope that none of my native animals were harmed in the making of these DIs. I would hate to see any of the Knights or artist getting hurt because our animals fight back. Laughing Razzzz
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7750/10000
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:26 am
From what I heard, them fighting back doesn't stop you guys from eating them. >.>

Aren't Ausies one of the very few nations in the world that eat their own national animal? Confused

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:33 am
We eat the kangaroo, which is on our national emblem (is that right? it doesn't look right to my blurry eyes >.> ), and we also eat the mighty...fishy tasting, crocodile. XD

We don't, well it's not really recommended to eat wild kangaroos as they have a worm problem...and they aren't exactly the easiest animal to farm. Ya know...being able to jump over most fences...and when desperate for food, digging under fences.
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7750/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:14 pm
Shocked You eat the cutesy kangaroos?! Sad Please don't tell me they taste like chicken. XD

Edit: I just bought some gems and Zan said I successfully collected them, but I didn't. XD I'll let you know if I don't get them in a while.

Queen of the Realm
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:23 pm
Rayven wrote:
...gems ... Zan said I successfully collected them, but I didn't.

Good to know Rayven. If nothing else, it'll help us debug whatever is going on. I'll check on "things" and get some gems to you Yes ... you too Riley.

LOL ... maybe 2am your time, Bo. It certainly wasn't 2am my time when the DIs were posted! No

No, the Knights and Pixelists are not harmed in the creation of these item sets. Neither were the platypus or the kangaroo.

Crocodile tastes like fish? Alligator tastes like a cross between a bland fish and chicken...

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:08 pm
Thank you for getting my gems Queen Blaze! Very Happy

Blazestorm wrote:
Crocodile tastes like fish? Alligator tastes like a cross between a bland fish and chicken...

I would be willing to try them. Yes But I'm not eating spiders or bugs even if I'm starving! Barf XD

Defender of the Realm
Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:52 pm
Rayven wrote:
Thank you for getting my gems Queen Blaze! Very Happy

Blazestorm wrote:

I would be willing to try them. Yes But I'm not eating spiders or bugs even if I'm starving! Barf XD

Hmmmm. . .if given a choice between liver and bugs. . .I would eat bugs!

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:04 pm
Don't mind me, just taking my trusty Roo out for a hop. XD

I'd probably give almost everything a try before I decided. I think the weirdest thing I've eaten is wild boar. But it was in a pasta dish, so I didn't really get to taste it by itself.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:50 pm
Sir Scarz you must really hate liver. XD

Riley I would imagine it tastes kind of like pork, but I've never eaten it so I can't say for sure.

I think the weirdest thing I've ever eaten was ox tongue. I couldn't handle it, and I can't believe I even tried it. I blame it on peer pressure. Lol If something even sounds gross I usually can't make myself try it. XD
Page 1 of 3