Roll Call!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Tue May 22, 2018 4:02 am
Woop
I'm here as well, though my lurkerness tends to get the better of me. Also happy to help keep the lights on as long as possible Idea Very Happy
Tue May 22, 2018 1:21 pm
*waves hand frantically* I'm here! i'm here!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 22, 2018 2:41 pm
It is wonderful to see so many who still love Zan. Heart
However, I feel the need to say something. I say this as a concerned citizen. I'm not trying to step on anybody's toes, or upset anybody. But sometimes the truth hurts. I almost said this yesterday, but I chickened out. I was too afraid I would offend someone. Today I asked myself what do I have to lose?!

I'm going to state the obvious. Zan cannot exist without active, posting members/staff. We need new members, but they will never stay if Zan appears to be dead. I know everyone has busy lives, and that some people prefer to lurk. But where does that leave Zan?

I had also noticed the lack of activity. To be honest, it even made me slack off some because there was not enough people online, or chatting going on to feel the need to be logged in much. That was wrong of me though, and I'm going to kick my efforts up another notch again. I hope others will join me.

I do not want to see Zan close down. The fact that Queen Blaze had to post this is proof that it is becoming a real possibility. I will have serious regrets if Zan closes, and I have a feeling others will too. The time to do something about it is now. Not when it's too late.

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Tue May 22, 2018 5:26 pm
I third Sir Scarz, LillieRose and Rayven. You're stuck with me. XD
Tue May 22, 2018 5:59 pm
Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 22, 2018 7:29 pm
Zaphkiel wrote:

Zaphkiel I think in this particular case being "stuck" with people is a good thing. XD

Queen of the Realm
Tue May 22, 2018 9:35 pm
I didn't mean to scare you guys by posting this thread, but I needed a better idea of who's actually here at this point. I have been watching the site for quite some time, only to rarely see anyone online. I was a bit disappointed in the recent pattern of "active absenteeism" which we seem(ed?) to be in the middle of. I won't sugar coat it - there's little apparent activity in the forums and the site isn't supporting itself right now, which is something I just can't permit to go on for very long. That said, we have some wonderful, regularly-supportive members of our community, and without them Zantarni would have closed a long time ago - so thank you guys for that! Heart

Unfortunately, forum sites seem to be a dying breed - but we've all seen this and we've known this for some time. Zantarni is one of the oldest online forum sites out there. Unfortunately, our options to fix or upgrade things here are limited... but you guys know that too. And I'm sorry - this is not what I had intended for the site when I bought Zantarni. Sad But all of that said, I'm not about to give up on Zantarni quite yet... but, if you really want to see the site continue, please help it do so - it needs a community effort.

So, until further notice, carry on...

...maybe a little more actively, though... and go buy a couple gems every month so we can pay for hosting! Wink

Heart Royalty

Tue May 22, 2018 11:34 pm
hey all, cant stop by as much as i used to but i am still here.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 23, 2018 1:15 am
I'm planning on buying my typical 12-15 gems next month when I get paid again. I've been a little...underfunded myself this month and that was stressful for me. To the point it was making me sicker than usual. Yes

But as it is coming up to exam time for me, I may be a little bit lurkier than usual for the next month, at least until my exam is over. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8100/10000
Sun May 27, 2018 4:25 am
Wink
I am now indeed attending college, and my hair IS actually a slanted bob, colored pink. I love my blue jeans and sadly most of my shirts are black. My pet is also the dog version of a weasel....weiner dog named Tank.
Sun May 27, 2018 4:15 pm
Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Mon May 28, 2018 6:11 am
Back from vacation! Riley is now active again! Very Happy
Mon May 28, 2018 6:00 pm
*waves the queen* I was not much around the last month here on zanni but tryin to be more active again even the real life take a lot of time and attention y.y
Mon May 28, 2018 10:40 pm
Throwin up my Jolly Roger. Ye be here for Zan!!!

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Tue May 29, 2018 1:04 am
Rayven wrote:
Zaphkiel wrote:

Zaphkiel I think in this particular case being "stuck" with people is a good thing. XD

Haha, fair enough! XD Heart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The City Hall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4