Rayven's Nest-50k to 1st poster on pg. 500!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 399, 400, 401, 402  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:29 pm
So long as it's not me winning again, Yaori.

Ravyen, I don't know yet. I'm leaning toward no.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:44 am
Congratulations, Tam! You're the first poster on page 400! Zg has been sent. Very Happy

I can understand why people might not want to get the vaccine but I still wish everyone would. I just want Covid to go away as much as possible.

The next goal has been posted. 50k to the first poster on page 500! Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:49 pm
Congrats Tam! *tosses confetti*

Well my son got his Switch console and tv we just bought him yesterday in the mail and he's enjoying it. He bought himself Breath of the Wild to continue playing it in his room. Hopefully he will use the computer chair we bought him now.... >.<

Well my son is waiting for his insurance papers to come in. He got his insurance transferred from Wisconsin to Ohio so he has to wait til next week sometime for them to come in so he can finally get his van registered in Ohio and get the plates for this state. Things are finally moving along well with what he has to do before he can get a job. He even cut his hair. He cut it all off since living in a vehicle kinda screwed up his 'fro he has going on; so he cut it all to make it grow normally and not have parts stick straight out and the front part being nice and curly.

Zell is badly wanting to play with someone but the girls refuse to even when I'm the only one up and out in the living room. So I have to talk to hubs bout this and see if he's willing to chase him around the house to get some of the energy he has built up, out. Symphony is acting weird and hubs can't figure out why. He brushed her last night since she's coughing up hairballs out of the blue and she started to eat things off the floor for no reason. I'm wondering if it's anxiety but hubs thinks it's anxiety and something else. So we will be doing another month of feliway for sure and we might put a third in the house. We just need to talk about it to figure out where it might go.

>.> I just wished Symphony would tell us what's wrong cause she's the one we can never figure out. Ugh I need a kitty translator big time with her. Why can't people make a working on....
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:23 pm
Utterlyweird I did warn the next person would win Laughing

Rayven Life has it's ups and downs but it might be up right now? I'm now mid interview stream for a job but I'm not sure if the environment is right. I am excited to talk to working level people next to get their feel since the director sounded more... cut throat and I'm not that type of employee. Though he also loved my answers about a friendly and relationship based approach for project management so he may just want every "good" quality in his people?

My state has 4 phases for the vaccine and my life/ age/ health level is not announced yet. Granted there have been rumors it might just open up to everyone May 1st but that sounds like a free for all and would stress the deployment system.

I am hoping for that one vaccine where you only need 1 shot instead of 2 though but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Have you guys seen that poodle mix that talks with buttons? There's now a cat version but it just pushes food then when told later it clicks mad Laughing

(when I add the URL brackets it suddenly brings you to video unavailable but copy and pasting the link works works?!?
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/video/watch/clever-cat-uses-buttons-to-ask-her-owner-for-catnip-and-food/vp-BB16u3Q4
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:20 pm
That's what I get for wandering around in a brain fog. Laughing Ah well, it's not like the zg isn't going to be used mostly to feed peoples pets.

I've heard that different vaccines have different effectiveness. My brother got one with the most different strains, which takes two shots. I don't know why everyone isn't using that one. And I'm still not sure there's a point in getting it. I've had it, and I'm told that having it only means you're immune for nine months. Will the vaccines really last any longer? I really hate the thought of standing out in the weather in a line for every nine months, just to get stabbed. Yeah, I know that's probably illogical thinking, but anxiety does that. And now I'm feeling anxious and scared for saying this.

Speaking of pets, I got a Teatime Turtle for the vintage Apple Dumplin' doll I have. The turtle's as big as she is.

*sympathy for Saiyouri kitty trouble*

Yaori, I like the piano playing chickens better.

Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:37 pm
Why is there no video of this amazing chicken posted!?! Laughing

Oh no I am sorry for bringing it up Crying or Very sad
Since I am ineligible right now I haven't done a lot of vaccine research but that sounds more like the flu shot you need every year, much sadness

Do you prefer going by Tam versus UtterlyWeird?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:30 am
Saiyouri-I miss playing video games on a console. Sad I'm glad he's enjoying himself. Very Happy

Yay for progress! I hope he can find a good job that he likes. Very Happy

Poor Zell! Max has the same problem, Minnie won't play with him either. If only the girls liked them. XD I hope Symphony will be alright.

Maybe they'll make one someday. XD

Yoari-Don't ignore your gut about the director. I did that once and I paid dearly for it. I hope it all works out for you though and that you get the answers you seek before making a decision. Very Happy

Mine is doing the same April 9th. I'm going to register though. XD I just hope they have enough vaccines to take that on.

No, but I hope you get the one you want. I feel like 2 shots would be better. I want to get the Pfizer vaccines like my parents did.

I haven't seen the poodle but I've seen the cat. Apparently, mad is its favorite word. XD

Yeah, links here don't work unless copy and pasted into another tab. It's a security thing. It took us all awhile to figure that out. XD

Tam-You had just as much right to it as anybody else. *hugs* You should buy yourself some nice things though. Very Happy

Don't feel anxious. *hugs* It's ok, we can all understand what you're thinking about the vaccine. I think there's the hope that it will last long than nine months though. We'll all have to wait and see what happens.

Big turtles are awesome! Very Happy Hopefully, she likes it that big. XD

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:40 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7EwRVx8DmQ Piano chook.

Yoari, I'm Tam. My avatar is UtterlyWeird. She's the local baker.

Rayven, she must. It's the one she came with. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:20 am
Yeah, I guess she'd better. XD I wish I had a giant turtle.
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:54 pm
Geez I guess the link one makes sense but I never would have figured that out on my own, thanks!

Okay the Flockstars are fantastic! Like 10/10 for the name alone.

The dogs name is bunny and it a sheepadoodle

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexgurley/bunny-the-talking-dog-from-tiktok

Tam You're the baker Very Happy
I am glad some RPing still happens here, I was never the best at it but it did make things more fun. Scarz and Nema were always so great at it
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:48 am
XD I mostly just have Weird come into threads and speak sometimes instead of me. Or babble stories about her. I DO RP, but mostly on Dreamwidth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81720bVYf9Q Turtle likes ball. Bad dog took turtle's ball.

Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:21 am
That poor dog Laughing

My dog doesn’t share either

I know we used to have whole threads for RP adventures but things are consolidated now. Actually Tam/ anybody do you know where the forum to ask questions is? It used to be the great library but that is archived
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:54 pm
Yoari-No problem. Very Happy I don't even bother clicking on links anymore because I know it won't work; I automatically copy and paste. XD

Awww, Bunny is so cute! Very Happy

I think Site Discussion would be the right place now. Yeah, Zan has changed a bit. XD

Tam-That turtle is brave! Very Happy

Sorry, it took me so long to respond. It's a busy week for me here. Embarassed
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:24 pm
I'll try site discussion next time, I keep getting so many random questions as I poke around Question

I am on a laptop so copy/ paste is vaguely more difficult with a track pad but not that bad. I may have to break out my mouse again

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:47 pm
Site Discussion is the best place for your questions, etc. Yoari... which I see you've found and posted in Shocked thunk

Heart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 399, 400, 401, 402  Next
Page 400 of 402