Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 394, 395, 396, 397  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:17 pm
Saiyouri-It was 10 degrees outside when I woke up. Brrr. XD

I'm glad your son got his tooth removed. I hope he feels better soon. Awww, what kind of boo boo did Night get?

I try to avoid it too but my dad watches the news too much. XD

Boo-That's good. Very Happy Every job is annoying in some way. XD Yeah, a small town would make it more difficult. *nods* Well, let's hope not but probably. XD I wish you could find someone good for you.

Tam-Weird looks nice, Tam. Very Happy You should see me bundled up in the morning for my walk. You can barely see me through all the layers. XD I don't think we'll be going this morning because it's way too cold. Max won't be happy. Rolling Eyes
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:10 pm
@ Tam- omg that is so cute! Their work is amazing o:
Yeah that kind of stuff is hard to do. You must be getting better!

ahh yeah, I've heard a lot about it too. People tell me I would like the game. I've never played it on game boy or anything so I don't know. XD

@ Rayven- very true haha. Yeah, but mostly the annoying part is all the food places are concentrated in one area. so its like I get food, drive away and then have to come back for more jobs. Its not like getting mcdonalds bring to the other side of town and then get qdoba and drive back to the other side..cause that would be more ideal.

I'm hoping he'll at least stop being a butt to me tho. I had a talk to him about it, and I still don't understand how it happened, but then we started seeing each other after that XD
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:41 pm
It's -30C and lower in my city right now. I was very glad for leggings with fuzzy fleece lining yesterday when I went to the market.

We need a hood like this for the avatars, only made to look like an outside warm hat. LOL Gotta cover the ears!

Boo, I know. It's ART. She's gifted. And very kind when contacted by people, always ready to offer help with a kit or answer a question.

I'm getting better, or I managed to let God help me. Either way, I'm getting better at something, w00t.

I think 'Animal Crossing' might drive me buggy. Some of the rules for making your town nice seem so annoying and pointless and unrealistic. LOL This is why I've only ever watched it. But I know other people are having all their social time there, and just pouring effort into it, and enjoying it a lot.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:44 pm
Boo-At least you have something to get you out of the house now. Very Happy

It's funny how that happens. XD For a long time, when the love of my life and I would see each other while we were out and about we were like magnets and would wind up together for a while. *shakes head*

Tam-Oh my! That is cold. *puts a blanket over Tam*

Yeah. XD They'll hurt if we don't.

Long-term Citizen
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:16 pm
Tam- She has some nice designs.

Rayven- Night kinda threw up everything she ate. We think she might of been so full that when she went back for seconds she pushed her tiny tummy and it couldn't take it. She's done pretty good since then with special yums.

Well yesterday I pulled a muscle in my back. It's a bit better today though. I still feel a bit of something but it's nothing like yesterday.

Otherwise everything is going ok. I had two days in a row with bad eyes. I'm hoping today is different.

Hubs got my Valentine's gift already. 4 vases that are milk cans and bunches of fake tulips. I even got a new nightgown. Had to clean my back to wear it since I wore a icy hot pad to help with the pain. The smell is strong for sure.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:03 pm
I'm glad Night is feeling better.

Yay for Valentine's gifts. Very Happy Yeah, I can imagine it does have a strong smell. *nods* Did you get him anything?

Established Citizen
Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:12 pm
The neighbour upstairs is vacuuming AGAIN. There was at least an hour of this yesterday. My senses are jangly right now, so this is uncomfortable.

And there's a -40C wind chill outside.

Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:44 pm
@ Tam- always nice to buy from a nice person too! XD

well you do something enough you're bound to get better! It always feels great to get better at something tho.

haha yeah, I haven't really looked much into it and how it really works. It must not be too bad though, if so many people are playing it.

@ Rayven- very true! I'm just gonna try and ride the wave I guess.
tho its kind of scary if I start thinking of things o:
Oh, like you actually ran into each other?? lol

my sister is also getting a dog on Saturday! So that could give me more to do too! Tho, it's wayy cold rn, I'm not gonna wanna take her for a walk yet lol.

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:09 pm
Yes. I'm glad that most of the people I've bought from on Etsy are nice. One lady is even holding onto a doll dress that she made me til it's warm enough for me to go outside and put money on my refillable credit card.

Most the time! I've found with my brain sometimes I can do something great for years, and then something derails that part of the brain or something, and I have to start over from scratch. Other things I can do from the get go, like a show off. And others... I've been working on them for years and getting worse (like fixing my hair, or doing timed game quests).

I dunno. A lot of people play 'World of Warcraft', and to me, that's one of the unpleasant games around! LOL

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:55 pm
Tam-They must have OCD. I can't believe their floor is that dirty. XD

Way too cold!

Boo-It doesn't hurt to see how it plays out.

Yeah when we were young we bumped into each other a lot because it's a small area and we hung out with the same people. I bumped into him at Walmart a couple of years ago I guess but it was different. My parents were with me, we're older now, and he looks older than I do which was weird. XD Plus, I can't ever trust him again so all I have left are memories of better times.

Awesome! Very Happy What kind is she getting? I don't blame you. XD I haven't been walking Max the last few days.
Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:21 am
@ Tam- aww that is super sweet! its so cold out right now. I hate it. lol

mm yeah, I guess thats true. I guess I'm still youngish, so I haven't ran into too much of that yet. I feel like I don't do a whole lot nowadays either though.

haha true true. I've never actually play WoW, but I hear its a toxic game or something.

@ Rayven- well. That depends. XD *finger crossed* I'm a little bit nervous tbh.
ahhh that makes sense. and yeah, its super weird seeing someone you haven't seen in forever.

umm.. I think it's mixed. it has a bit of pitty in it. She's black with some white. I'll have to get a picture when I visit!

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:12 pm
Pitties are dorbs. That grin. LOL *sympathy for coldment*

I've heard him up there using power tools too, Rayven.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:28 pm
Boo-I can't blame you there. You'll be ok as long as you remember you don't need him to be happy. *hugs*

Yes, it can be.

Awww, I love black and white animals! Very Happy Please do, I'd love to see her. Does she have a name yet?

Tam-They are. I'm really starting to like Pits now that I've been around some. My neighbor's dog, Sheba, appears to be 1/2 Lab and 1/2 Pit. She reminds me of my Great Dane, Zsa Zsa. Sheba is the sweetest dog ever. Heart

Hmmm. I wonder what he's up to up there. Shocked You should ask to come in so you can investigate. XD He might have built the Taj Mahal in there by now. Laughing Or at least he'd better have done something awesome after putting you through all that noise.
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:32 am
@ Tam- haha they are!

@ Rayven- ooh I can know those things and still be sad tho XD

umm I think they were going with Pepper for a name?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:43 pm
Sorry for taking so long to respond again.

Rayven- I got him 2 monitor stands so he can reorganize his desk. What he wanted.

Well we found out my son is coming out here in 2 months or maybe earlier. He got his unemployment from before he found a job. They finally sent it to him. So he got himself pants finally so he has more than 1 pair. And already put in some applications for jobs out here. I was shocked to learn he went that far already. He is well prepared for sure.

I planned on reorganizing my computer room when we find out my son is coming out here so we can empty the room for him then instead of earlier and have a empty room for nothing.

I've been busy modding games and trying to focus my mind on my project which isn't going so well for me. It's like daytime my mind is gone but around 7pm my mind can focus properly and I can work on the project consistently for the night. Not sure what's going on but it's annoying. It's like I'm daytime dead in the head and I don't think that is part of the 'change'.

Oh we put together a small Christmas village 3d puzzle yesterday that I'm going to keep on my desk.

I also have noticed I can get 5-6hrs of sleep and stay awake for the entire day without needing a nap. I wished this time for women was more explained so I can understand what's going on. I read so many websites about it that nothing that I'm experiencing is mentioned.

So I'm kinda not upstairs so I might here and there posting. Sorry about that.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 394, 395, 396, 397  Next
Page 395 of 397