Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 393, 394, 395, 396, 397  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:50 am
*hug for Saiyouri*

It snowed here last night, all today (ALL today), and I think it's still snowing now. People aren't even trying to snow blow.

Heh. I went back another day. Found out they don't carry the wire storage cubes anymore! Bought a wire shelf unit that I haven't set up yet, because the cold's making me achy and dumber than usual.

And bought more dolls.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:12 pm
It has rained all day. Sad At least the basement hasn't flooded like it did on Monday.

Established Citizen
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:35 am
Awwk. Yeah, no. Flooded basement is BAAAD.

I like your backdrop.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:19 pm
Well I finally have a larger drive and more ram and it just took 3 and a half days to get everything fixed and working again. Hubs and I had issues reinstalling windows but found out the problem. I hope my stress levels drop now that everything is fixed and back to normal.

Everyone here is doing ok. My son seems ok. Just needs to save up for a dentist now. Hope he can get that all figured out.

We are getting more snow today. I have no idea what's going on with the weather. It's warm/cold and warm as heck inside. >.> I wished things made up their minds.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:42 pm
It actually flooded a little after I wrote that. I think I jinxed myself. XD It wasn't very bad though.

Thanks, Tam. Very Happy I think it came out the same time as the outfit I'm wearing but I'm not for sure.

I'm glad you're all doing ok, Saiyouri. Very Happy

We've been getting snow and rain too. I wish it would get cold and stay cold. The yard is so wet it just needs to freeze. I still want a big snow though. *steals some of the northeast's snow*

Established Citizen
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:50 pm
It's slippery under the snow here on the streets. NOT fun to walk on.

Really? I have the outfit, and I think I got it myself from the event, but I only remember a frosted window backdrop. But that WAS my first Christmas, and I could have missed it. I know how well my brain works sometimes, especially when in a new place.

Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:41 pm
*a wild mungoboo appears*
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:23 am
Eeeeeek! Oh wait. Wild mungoboos are friendly.

Yayyy!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:33 am
Tam-No, that can be very dangerous.

I think so but I'm not positive. Embarassed It's been too long and I'm not great at remembering that type of thing. Sir Scarz or Riley might have an extra if you want one.

Boo-*glomps* How goes it wild Boo? XD
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:49 pm
@ Tam- usually. XD
how have you been?

@ Rayven- Not bad. been doing a bit more so thats good. I started doing door dash, it's nice to be making some money. I also bought a switch (I NEVER buy this kind of stuff for myself), so I've also been playing some games. Two of my friends REALLLLYY wanted me to get one, and actually chipped in. o: They crazy. I said I'd do art for them but they aren't getting back to me on what they want. XD I don't think they even want anything in return. umm.. also been hanging with that dumb boy again oops.

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:30 am
*hugs for all*

Been finishing sewing a kit doll. Just got the last touches done this morning. About drove myself nuts yesterday trying to button joint her arms and legs.

Are you animal crossing?

Rayven, VERY! And very scary, too!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:56 am
Boo-Wow! Good for you. Very Happy I should have known there was a guy involved. XD

Tam-After it snowed here I kept having to tell Max to slow down on our walks. I almost slipped once. Shocked I told him he's not a sled dog. XD

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:44 pm
Well the laptop is finally set up all the way. We keep getting cold nights where it drops below 70 in the house. This morning it was 62. >.> But I turned the heat on and the space heater to give the kitties faster heat.

Everyone is doing ok. My son got his tooth finally removed and is taking a extra day off to make sure he helps the healing process more. I'm not as dead in the head as I was before and I gave up caring about sleep. It's ok. I know I'm waking up due to the temps in here so that's at least something I can live with. The kitties are ok. Night had a boo boo but I think we figured out why.

Lately I've been staying away from bad news so that's why I don't post as often. I try to stick to a few things to do on my laptop every morning and then get off to avoid seeing stupid/horrible news.
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:25 am
@ Tam- oo that sounds like fun! But yeah, buttoning the joints sounds tricky for sure o:
Not yet! I have a few friends who want me to get it tho. So if I can earn/save some more money maybe I'll get it. I'm assuming you have it??

@ Rayven- yup, and door dash pays pretty well too. It can be a little annoying sometimes tho XD But, I can only really do so many hours a week anyway. I'm in a smaller town, so I can really only do a few hours around lunch time for it to be worth it. I learned coming earlier than 10:30/11 is kind of a waste haha.
haha oh? well he's the same one so we know how this ends XD

@ Saiyouri- I don't blame you for avoiding the news. seems there's always something crazy going on nowadays.

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:03 am
I haven't watched or listened to the news in a long time, Saiyouri. Just the little funny things that they show on the weather website. Like non fatal bad driving mishaps.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ShopMissElla This is the shop that I bought the doll kit at. My doll is Flora the Forager.

I'm still marvelling that I managed to embroider her nose nicely.

Noooo. I have no Switch. I've just watched 'Animal Crossing' on YouTube, and heard a LOT of talk about it online. Some of the little outfits and stuff are so cute.

*points to my avatar* Weird is doing like I did today. Going out into the COLD to get food. Only she's digging up sweet acorns for cake, and she's not gonna wind up with a stiff neck from not wearing a scarf.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 393, 394, 395, 396, 397  Next
Page 394 of 397