Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 390, 391, 392, 393  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:16 pm
Thank you all. I think I'm doing a bit better. Spoke to my son yesterday and told him the stress and he agreed with how it's all wrong. Heheh he forgot it was Christmas when he woke up.

Tomorrow is his sister's birthday and I'm thinking I might wish her a happy birthday with 'don't drink too much'. She'll be 21 and already had her stomach pumped at 19 from drinking too much.

Well last night was an adventure for me. Maybe slept for an hour, hubs snored the whole night. I got up after 2 and went back to bed at 4:40 and got back up this morning at 8:30. Hubs snores more when he's stressed out, now to hope his stress lowers so he can stop being woken up and told he's snoring to turn over.

I hope everyone had a good day yesterday.
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:44 pm
@ Rayven- Thanks! And I appreciate that :]
I know tik tok is kind of the place to be right now... and instagram will make you more visible if you make reels because they want to compete with tik tok... but I don't want to take the time and effort to make videos. x.x I found an article on how to be more seen on Instagram and they basically want you to sell your soul. lol.

Yes I am! and that is called a commission. It definitely costs more too. I'd never take less than $15 per hour of what it takes to draw it. But really, it should actually be closer to $35 an hour. Especially if you are freelancing full time, shouldn't take less, because you take into account stuff like health care that companies usually assist with, it adds up. And computers, tablets, programs, etc. As a freelancer you pay for all of that yourself.
If it was something that I'm not drawing completely from scratch.. Let's just say zantarni avatars for example. XD The base is drawn once. Recoloring is easy. Then it's stuff like the clothes that people would want customized. Something like that would be more than a premade print or product, but less than something completely made from scratch.
And then time wise, that would be something agreed upon before hand.
Sorry I got more in depth with that then you probably care to hear. XD

@ Saiyouri- Sorry you didn't get much sleep :/

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:55 pm
Rayven, napping is NOT fun. I was freaking teenage Brenda Wayne this morning in the dreams. And there was drama about Robin's parents not wanting him to be out with Batwoman, and then the HULK showed up, but it was some guy I went to school with as a kid...

And I'm sneezing and coughing some now.

If seeing people complain isn't funny, please skip the above.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:44 pm
Saiyouri-XD I don't think I could ever forget Christmas. That's a young guy for you. *shakes head* XD

Happy birthday to her! I hope she doesn't drink too much. :/

Gotta love those sleep issues. :/ I hope you've got more rest since then.

Boo-Uh oh. Don't do that. XD

No, you're fine. I don't mind listening umm...I mean reading. XD It sounds like you have it all figured out. Very Happy I was hoping you'd be open to that because I think it will give you more options. *nods*

Tam-You have the best dreams! You might not think so, but my dreams are so boring I don't even remember them most of the time. Which, now that I think of it, is a blessing because I always used to have bad dreams. I think maybe I'm just too tired to remember them. XD

Ugh! I wonder how much longer you'll have to suffer. I think this has to be Covid.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:46 pm
Rayven- Ya I got some more sleep. Woke up twice last night. One was because I was a bit warm and not sure about the other. It was after 7 so it could of been Symphony that woke me up from meowing and I didn't realize it.

She had one drink a friend bought for her but her father and his wife called the cops on her for a text she sent them and had a wellness check at my mom's done. She's a bit upset now.

I think I might of figured out why I'm waking up a bit more so I'm going to try something out tonight.

Otherwise everyone is doing good. Found out last night I need a charger if I take my laptop out in the living room. Asked hubs if I lowered the brightness if that would fix my fast draining laptop, but he said it would do a bit but not enough.

Congrats on the commission Boo. Sorry for not saying that sooner.

I hope you are feeling better Tam.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:00 pm
I woke up for the same reasons last night. I kept getting hot and Casper kept waking me up wanting to be petted. XD

Oh wow. It's probably a good thing she only had one drink. Were they just trying to start a problem? O.o

He's probably right. The battery just doesn't last long if it's being used a lot. I used to keep mine plugged up so it didn't go dead on me while I was doing something important.
Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:56 pm
@ Rayven- except not really. XD
well yeah, ive always been open to it. But again, still have to find the people wanting and willing to pay for it.

@ Saiyouri- Thanks! Technically not a commission, just a sale, which is still great :3
Also sorry to hear about your computer. I feel like the battery likes to just die on things after a certain amount of time. :/

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:23 am
I'm sure someone will eventually. If I had the money I'd pay you to create something for me. Very Happy At some point I'll at least buy one of your prints even if I can't afford anything custom.
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:50 am
I've had stuff here and there but it's never consistent. and almost always someone I know.
Aww thanks I appreciate that! Tho if you don't have much extra money don't feel like you have to. n.n
Prints are also great to sell because that means no extra work for the artist!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:20 pm
I know but I've had my eye on baby Yoda for a while. XD

True. Very Happy

Have you thought about trying eBay too?
Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:47 pm
He is pretty cute. XD
selling prints on eBay?? is that even a thing??

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:29 pm
Yeah, he is. XD

I'm sure you can. You can buy almost anything there and I know that people sell paintings.
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:55 pm
*Sneaks up behind Rayven* BOO! Twisted Evil

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:41 pm
*faints* Hello. How have you been, Blue Fox?
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:01 pm
Eh, alright, I suppose. *shrug*
Page 391 of 393