Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 389, 390, 391 ... 395, 396, 397  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:11 pm
Well I got a new laptop since we sold my PC and things are running fine so far. I can now play games in the living room if I want instead of being cooped up in my room.

The kitties just got their second christmas present in the mail. A new water dish, a metal one that shoots the water out of the very top of it. Zell if currently checking it out, the girls still need to. They aren't fully sure about the new thing, but they might enjoy playing with it after it's been on for awhile.

Established Citizen
Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:36 pm
How am I going to go get tested? I can't ride the bus, and the hospital's too far to walk.

No, nooo idea how I could have gotten it. I've masked and obsessively used hand sanitizer.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:29 am
Saiyouri-Nice! Very Happy I've wanted a laptop ever since I accidentally broke mine. Well, Chase helped me break it. XD

That's cool. I bet it's fun to watch Zell try it out. I hope the girls will get used to it soon. Very Happy

Tam-Oh, yeah. Sad Please call Canada's equivalent of 911 (I'm assuming you have that) if you think you're getting really sick though.

Stupid sneaky Covid! Grr It's hard to know where it comes from sometimes.

Long-term Citizen
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:29 pm
Rayven- Seems Night finally drank from the new dish. We had people on the roof yesterday so it kinda stopped the kitties exploring the new dish. I might just bring Zell and Symphony to the dish one at a time and take a paw and make them smack the water. I've done that with other kitties and it did seem to work.

Tam- I hope Rayven's suggestion works for you.

According to somethings that I've read people seem to have gotten the virus more with wearing masks than not wearing them. Since masks don't fully stop the virus from getting to a person with how tiny the particles for it are. There is one mask suggested for it to help with more protection N95 is the one that can handle that tiny of a particle from getting to a person.

Sorry I've read a ton into the virus and how it actually affects people and other things about it.

Established Citizen
Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:30 pm
We have 911. Yeah, I'd call them if I felt too bad. Right now I just feel a bit loopy. Painkillerrrzzzz. *shakes head at self*

Had to get medicine and easy to fix food yesterday. Got NyQuil Complete. Spent part of yesterday passed out and part being silly. Cough syrup, man. But OH do I wish it was pills, because that flavour is nasty.

I wore a paper mask yesterday, and by the time I got home it was soaking wet just from my breath and I could barely breathe through it. That was so not fun.

Poor kitters with booger monsters on their roof.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:22 pm
Saiyouri-Awww. They knew it was too early to be Santa up on the roof. XD Yeah, that might help. Very Happy

Max just got done barking like someone was here but there isn't. It's only 6:18 AM so he must have been dreaming. XD

Tam-I'm glad you have 911. That makes me feel better. *pictures loopy Tam* XD

Cough syrup is horrendous stuff. Sick I've only used cough drops for years, I can handle those.

I only use a cloth mask but it feels smothering sometimes. :/

Long-term Citizen
Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:29 pm
Well I saw Zell using the new water dish so that's a plus. I'm assuming that Symphony used it already as well.

I hope everyone has a good Christmas Eve and Day.
Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:30 pm
yeah very lucky to have dodged it.

@ Tam- well if you want to find out after if you had it, you could get tested to see if you have the antibodies.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:43 pm
I forgot to say, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Very Happy Thankfully, Saiyouri reminded me. Heart

Saiyouri-He must be a brave, adventurous boy like my Casper. Very Happy

Boo-It's good to hear you dodged it for sure. Very Happy

How's your Etsy shop going?

Established Citizen
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:52 pm
I think I'm going to be spending most of today in bed. ...Bleh. But at least the dreams are kind of interesting. For some reason I was wandering around in 'Gargoyles', or the characters had gotten into some of my dream wandering territory... or something.

No... don't make me nap anymore!

I'm glad the cats are using the dish.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:19 pm
Well hubs bought the kitties something special yesterday for them for Christmas. He got turkey lunch meat for them and boy is Night enjoying the heck out of it. She vacuums it up. He's done this in the past for them and they all love having some lunch meat. Don't worry hubs makes sure it's not flavored in anyway.

We have a winter storm warning today and it's so nice to see snow when you wake up. Especially watching it during Christmas Eve Day. It was so nice. Now to get rid of all the stress built up inside me. Too much has been going on and I'm at the point again I can't take it. Even hubs is feeling the stress. We've been getting into tiny squabbles lately from too much happening. I'm trying to ignore how stupid his family is and it's not going too well. His brother had a stroke due to severe stress but he won't do anything about it to reduce stress to live longer and not leave his wife and children. And their mother doesn't think he should quit his job which is one of the major stressors of his life besides his wife that he can't stand and it's been 5yrs since he threatened to divorce her as well. >.>

I'm trying to let go of the stress and it's not going too well.

Sorry for the rant.

I really hope everyone enjoys the day and ignore what I just said. Please.

Established Citizen
Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:38 pm
*hug Saiyouri*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:04 pm
But napping is the only good thing about being sick, Tam. XD *hugs*

Saiyouri-I'm sorry you and your hubby are so stressed out. It's fine to rant. *nods* I'm guilty of it from time to time. XD

I'm glad Night likes the turkey. I got Bob and Casper some tuna flakes in little packets. They love them! Very Happy I'm so happy because it can be hard to find something they like. *sighs*

I'm so jealous you got a white Christmas but I'm happy for you. XD We might get a few flurries but I kind of doubt it.
Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:20 am
@ Rayven- Yeah, definitely was scary! o:
I just got my second sale yesterday! Also from a friend. XD I finally advertised it on my instagram, but really the problem I have is marketing.
I only have 117 followers on instagram (many of whom are people I know and mostly from college) I know I could def sell more, but people have to see it ya know??

@ Tam and Saiyouri- I hope you two feel better soon! With being sick and being stressed.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:55 pm
Congrats on the new sale even if it was from a friend! Very Happy I know, marketing isn't my strong suit either. Sad I'll definitely recommend you to people anytime I get a chance but that won't help you much either. I think people will find you if they're looking for that sort of thing though. Are you willing to make custom art for people? I know that makes it more difficult but it will probably help your sales too. You could not only charge for the print but charge a fee for making something custom. That will put more pressure on you time wise though...
Page 390 of 397