Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 396, 397, 398  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:04 pm
Sorry for the delay, still getting over all the stress and stupid I keep hearing about.

Rayven- Our snow went bye bye since today is day 3 of 50 temps.... And tomorrow should drop to 30s. I am not too happy bout this.

My fan is still so loud that if I load something new it over powers my speakers that I keep at a lower setting. And in order to play a game I would have to turn the volume up higher and I'm not sure that I want that since I don't use headphones or earbuds due to it causing me to feel sick.

We don't really play card games anymore. We did once but it was a game he made up and we haven't played that for over 4yrs. Neither of us think of it. I usually play solitaire by myself. I kinda do things my grandparents did that I saw them do all the time when I was there. And I enjoy it.

Ugh this weather is making me so darn warm that I'm even having issues seeing. I kinda hate my eyes right now. I'm tired, but can't sleep through the night to save my life. I just want cold and be able to relax and enjoy life again. ;; I swear the weather really don't like me too much.
Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:47 pm
@ Rayven- dudes just suck.
Mhmm. well because this has lasted so long, we're now all fighting with our mental health (if we weren't already) Im just gonna forever be mad that it wasn't handled better at the start.

Yeah most of the rich are corrupt. sad.
Are you prone to allergic reactions? and yeah those are stupid expensive unfortunately :/
lol that doesn't surprise me about the ER at all.

@ Saiyouri- Take our cold! its snowing today :[

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:50 pm
Saiyouri-Our weather has been up and down but still no snow. Sad

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your fan. Are you going to get a new one?

Oh, I see. That's nice. Very Happy I grew up on Rummy mostly.

How's your son doing? Still good I hope.

Boo-*looks around* I hate to agree in case any dudes are listening but, yes, I tend to agree with you. XD

I know what you mean. *nods* I guess no one really knew what to do but they should have. We should have been preparing for any eventuality. What were the experts doing with their time?! XD

Yeah, to food and medications but it's a couple of different medications that make my throat try to close up.
Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:29 am
yeah we def were underprepared for such an event.. but still, it should've been handled better. Like I could easily come up with things that would've made it better just off the top of my head. If I remember correctly trump had actually made cuts to programs where they plan for crisis. XD But you also have to remember that even if an expert suggests something, that doesn't mean it will necessarily be carried out.
I mean I'm sure the main issue is that money is just more important to a lot of people than the actual health and well being of people.

oof that sounds annoying :/ your doctor should know based off what you've had reactions to, whether or not a new medication or vaccine or whatever would be a risk or not. so at least there's that.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:29 am
Me too. Too bad we don't run the world. XD Yeah, but he did a lot of things right that no one will give him credit for just because they don't like him as a person. I guess he didn't see the pandemic coming, none of us did. Personally, I think he should have shut the borders and flights in/out down the moment this was known about but, in fairness to him, he practically got crucified when he did finally do that. So if he'd tried to do it sooner they really would have been on him. :/ You're right about money being more important to most of them though. That seems to be all most politicians and rich people care about. Sad

Yeah, I guess I'll have to ask when I get a chance to get the vaccine. It is annoying. It just happens out of nowhere and then one time I woke up like that because of a medication I'd been on for years. Shocked Confused Allergies are so weird anything can happen.

Are you allergic to anything?
Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:44 pm
Well this would be a hard situation for any leader to deal with. But that doesn't take away from it being far from how it should've been handled.
I think a lot of people would be a lot more okay about having to shut down if they were actually taken care of. For example I definitely think bars should be closed, but they aren't, mostly because they still need money. Like if that was my business I'm sure I would be open too, you can't afford not to. But if the government would've covered people better, then those living expenses no longer become an issue and you don't have a good reason not to stay closed. They definitely could have done a lot more for that. They should have been giving us a stimulus for a string of months at least. They had added and extra 600 a month for unemployment (which I don't fully think was a good idea), so they def could be doing those stimulus.
its irritating they keep going on vacations instead of just flipping passing this next one. u.u

ooh thats very odd about the medicine you have been taking o: fortunately I'm not allergic to anything that I know of

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:41 pm
It's a good thing you're not allergic to anything. It's not much fun. Sad I was allergic to strawberries when I was a kid but I grew out of that allergy. Nom

Established Citizen
Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:06 pm
I don't think I'll get the vaccine. My bad reactions aren't short term, and I react to really stupid things. Like, for years after getting one vaccine I had, (and even sometimes to this day) I get itchy bumps on the site of the injection. I know, itchy bumps, big deal. But I really don't want more things to make it hard for me to focus on things.

Not everybody finds a SO. I've been single for nearly 50 years now, and I'm okay with that. ...Though if I ever ran into someone like that cartoon guy I have a crush on, and he was actually interested in something like me... LOL

It's cold here now, Saiyouri. Ice fog outside. And brain fog in my head from too much staying up late reading on sites that hurt my eyes. lol

Sorry if I don't make much sense.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:43 am
My mom is kind of like that too, Tam, only hers are usually short term. Most medications at least make her sleepy if they don't make her sick or something else.

That's true and that's ok if the person doesn't want or need one. Should I pray you find someone like the cartoon guy? Wink XD

You made plenty of sense. *hugs*
Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:58 pm
@ Rayven- nope I don't image so. I can relate with things like mosquito bites, poison ivy, etc, but at least for those you know to avoid them. XD
Oo thats so sad! I'm glad you grew out of it because strawberries are YUM!

@ Tam- haha, maybe only cartoon guys can be perfect

Edit: so my sister tested positive so now I'm nervous

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:25 pm
I wish I could avoid mosquitoes. I can't stand the smell or feel of bug spray so I just deal with the little idiots unless they get too bad, then I go inside. XD I know! I was so happy when I could eat them.

Uh oh. Sad I hope you and your parents will be alright. Please keep us updated. How long were you around her and what was your contact level?
Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:27 pm
yeah living in the country its harder to avoid those little suckers.

I hope so too. I was at her house while she was at work to play with her cat. And I was with her maybe a half an hour when she got back. feeling guilty for giving her a hug.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:29 am
Yeah but I had them pretty bad when I lived in the city too. There was this one part of the yard that had leaves in the corner and trees hanging overhead. They loved to come out of the leaves when I went back there to walk Chase. *shudders*

You'll probably be ok. Don't do that to yourself. I had a person at church hug me when she didn't know she had it yet and I didn't get it from her. I was surprised but thankful.
Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:48 pm
omg that sounds awful o:
I avoid going outside at night in the summer when I'm at my parents because of them. XD

well that makes me feel better that you didn't get it from that contact. Most people get sick after 5-6, today would be day 6, so if I make it through the day we might just be okay.

UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:35 pm
I'm glad you're okay, Boo.

Rayven, no. I'm not wife material. I wouldn't want to make the poor guy miserable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 396, 397, 398  Next
Page 388 of 398