Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 386, 387, 388 ... 391, 392, 393  Next
Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:37 pm
My toe paint used to last forever but now it seems not to last quite as long. Maybe I need to get better stuff too.

@ Rayven- huh interesting. I would think most people would still wear pants during those meetings just to be safe. XD Like sweatpants at least.
But pants don't wear out as much if you aren't walking around as much. so maybe thats it.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:16 pm
It depends on how much you wear shoes too. My toenail polish lasts a lot longer than my mom's but I only wear shoes when I have to. XD

You would think so. XD People are strange. That's true. My brother works in construction and he's so hard on his pants. He splits them out constantly. The funny thing is he keeps working with them like that. It's a good thing he wears boxers. XD That's the difference between a man and a woman, a woman would have to put on different pants.

Long-term Citizen
Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:35 pm
Sorry for the long delay. Hubs and I switched PC parts and I had issues with mine when we set the PC back up. And depression kicked in over the only game I've been playing lately due to their horrible handling of the game and alot of shady stuff going on behind the scenes.

Everyone is doing ok. My son doesn't mind his new job and seems to like the tips he gets. He got a speeding ticket cause he started to drive while still tired and kinda regrets it. We have snow and it's been on the ground for about 5 days or so now.

I found out more about why my daughter is a bad driver and hubs and I talked it through so that doesn't bother me at all. I'm just glad to be informed more and understand how things happened.

I'll be doing better once I greive over the loss of my ESO gametime since I can't play a game with bad people who don't care for their community. But at least I have my project and hubs bought me Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer playing cards so when they get in that will make me happy. And seems next year a seller on Amazon will be getting Van Gogh ones in that I really wanted so he said he'd get me those as well. I can't wait for them.

Established Citizen
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:27 pm
*hugs for Boo and Saiyouri*

I've been AWOL due to period junk. Hurricane Flo's been a bully.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:42 pm
Saiyouri-Did you get all your PC issues fixed?

I'm glad your son is doing ok. Very Happy You have snow?! It must have jumped right over me. XD

What kind of card games do you and your hubby play? Spades is my favorite but I can usually only get people to play Rummy. XD

Tam-Oh poo. *hugs* I hope it eases up soon.

I just got back from the grocery store. They were super busy. Zoned

Established Citizen
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:37 am
Me too, Rayven. I thought I was done. Really glad I didn't follow up on the thought.

My favourite card game is solitaire, in fancy games on the computer. lol

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:31 pm
I used to play a lot of solitaire but I guess I got bored of it. *shrugs* I have hobby ADHD. XD
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:46 am
yuck I hate those Aunt Flo problems..
I also used to play a ton of solitaire. XD and sudoku. Right now its words capes. lol

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:21 am
I don't play games much anymore. And when I did, I prefer a game console to computer games. I'd love to get a hold of an old Nintendo and some of the games.

My mom keeps asking me if Zan and other sites like it are a game. It's really hard to explain to someone that's never been on one of these sites. XD I tell her no, not really, but they usually have games on them.
Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:28 am
mhmm.. I wish I was in a better mood to be playing those games o:

haha its more like a forum where you chat and also have a character to dress up.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:20 pm
*hugs Boo* I'm going to tell you what my mom always said to me even though I hated it. You'll be ok by the time you're married 3 times. XD I used to hate it when she'd say that. I'd say, "I will never get married 3 times. If you can't get your marriage to work by the 2nd one, something is wrong." Little did I know that I would wind up in that position. If I ever want to get married again it will be my third. Embarassed thunk All I can say is that it's going to take someone very special to convince me to marry them. XD But seriously, are you doing ok?

Yeah. It's so hard to explain to older people though. Like, even older than me. XD
Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:19 pm
and here I doubt I'll even get married once.
Yeah I'm fine. I've been doing better the past 2 months than I had been before that.
Its this pandemic. I haven't seen anyone other than family since august.
Also my sister called this morning, she's sick. we don't know with what but I saw her a few days ago so.. hopefully its just a bug.
I have been super into my Pokemon GO game tho. XD trying to play a bunch now to get to lvl 40. Cause if you do by the end of the year you get a medal and some special things.

thats how it goes. lol
-----
Edit: so unfortunately my mom likes to have the news on a lot. There was just a short segment about this priest telling people not to take the vaccine because it will change your DNA.
Which is. the most. ridiculous. thing. I. ever. heard. XD
if they could change your DNA they would get rid of stuff like family history of heart disease. people would be building their babies to be like athletic or have blue eyes, whatever. If they could change DNA they'd already be banking on it.
Sad thing is, I bet some people will actually believe and listen to this guy.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:02 pm
Oh, I'm sure you will. Very Happy

That's hard. At least I see people at church and I bump into my neighbors while I'm out walking. Yikes! I'll pray it's just a bug.

Wow. XD That's cool. *nods*

Well, I think he's wrong about changing our DNA, but I did wonder if they might be up to something else. XD I don't have the faith in people in power that you do... I doubt that will stop many people from getting it though. I think they'll still get it if they were planning on getting it. There are plenty of people who say they won't take it. *shrugs* I'll take it. Go big or go home. XD I'm a little concerned about having an allergic reaction to it though. :/
Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:37 pm
don't count on it.

it is hard. :/ and it upsets me in a way when I see that people are going to bars, or still having wedding, or even honey moons... one of my sister's husband's friends (we all went to high school together) he got married this year and they still went on a honeymoon to some other country with beaches. Like it feels unfair you know?

he is 100% wrong. you can't change DNA. The only way it can is on its own and even then it only changes by like.. .00000001%
what else do you think they would put in it? XD
I think many people are super uneducated on the subject. :/ I'll be getting it but it'll be after many other people -healthworkers, elderly, at risk- people have already had it for a few months. I mean that doesn't rule out long term risk, but I'm not too worried about that either. An allergic reaction is a short term potential symptom, but I'm assuming you won't be among the first waves, so we'll be able to see how it affects other people in that way first.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:09 am
Oh Boo, you will too. You're young and you just haven't met the right person yet. Come to think of it, I guess I didn't either. XD *sneaks a whoopie cushion under your seat* eBil

I know and I had a real hard time with that at first too. I felt like there were a lot of people not doing their part. But as I see how our freedoms are being taken away part of me can't blame them for exercising their rights. However, I wish that they would pick their battles and cooperate over an illness that is harmful to all and stand up to those who would take our freedom of speech, etc. away. *sighs in frustration* These same people that are taking a stand on the masks won't fight back when they need to and if they keep it up they won't have any freedoms at all. Plus, I'm tired of wearing a mask now too. Sad

I don't know. Ninja XD I just don't trust our government anymore and I never trusted rich, powerful, corrupt people. There are a lot of uneducated people period but education doesn't make someone intelligent. I've met some really dumb educated people. XD Yeah, I don't think I'll be getting it for a long time. My parents will surely get it before I do. It's worth the risk of an allergic reaction unless it gets worse than what I've seen on the news. I already told my parents to be prepared to rush me to the hospital if something happens. I should carry an EpiPen on me but I don't have any insurance and they're expensive. To be fair, I've never had my throat close all the way yet, just enough to make it difficult to swallow but I could still breath. I went to the ER once and all they did was give me Benadryl and Zantac. Rolling Eyes
Page 387 of 393