Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 383, 384, 385
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:41 pm
Well work is going fine for my son, he found his shoes that are best to wear instead of steel toed for his first day. Today is a massive amount of football games so he will be busy for sure and very tired. But he doesn't mind it. He's even ok with the people he works with like he likes the manager.

Thanksgiving he has plans to see my mom for dinner so that's something else to look forward to.

I'm personally trying to ignore my daughter. I can tell she's really far into being brain washed by her father and she needs alot of help to get out of that situation but sadly I can't help her since in her mind I'm the bad person. Which I'm ok with. Just hope someone someday helps her.

Everyone seems to be good. And last night we heard some weird birds. They didn't sound like geese but it was too dark to see what they looked like. Neither hubs or I ever heard those birds before so we both were curious on what they were.

You have a large collection of dolls Tam. Nice collection.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:33 am
UtterlyWeird wrote:
Ohhhh. No, I must be doing something wrong. You're supposed to be able to scroll down on the forum and see a whole bunch of other pictures. http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13042&start=40#p145850

Nope, it was me. Embarassed I was too dumb to think to scroll down. XD I really like your Star Wars dolls.

Saiyouri-I'm glad he likes his new job so far, that counts for a lot, and that he has some place to go for Thanksgiving.

That's what I pray about my son, that God watches over him since I can't.

I'm not sure what kind of birds they were. Was it dark when you heard them?

Established Citizen
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:16 pm
Thanks guys, though I don't see the dolls as a collection. They're most of them very well mauled.

Sounds like snow geese. They can sound really weird. That's why they used to call them fairy hounds.

I may not be around much. Hurricane Flo is really here this time. REALLY here.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:29 am
Oh no, that won't be pleasant. Sad I hope you get relief soon. *hugs*

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Heart

Defender of the Realm
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:37 pm

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:48 pm
That's beautiful, Sir Scarz! Thank you for posting it. Very Happy I hope you have a great day regardless of what you're doing.

Long-term Citizen
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:53 pm
Rayven- Yes it was dark when we heard the birds.

Well I've been busy with my project and finding more foods to avoid.... Cross reactivity is annoying as heck. Just found out why I got sick from cucumbers and why I have an odd reaction with celery..... Thanks grandma for not being able to eat bananas anymore. >.> So I've been busy with finding out more allergies with food. Otherwise things have been going ok for us all.

Work is going good for my son and he seemed to enjoy himself a bit at my mom's. Didn't spend too long since his grandfather's back was acting up again and was going to sit and rest. (The guy can't lay down anymore even to sleep because of how bad it is.)

I hope everyone has been doing good.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:30 am
I wonder if it was some type of owl then. They can make some strange, and sometimes scary, noises.

Allergies, especially food allergies, are strange. An allergy doctor actually told me that herself. XD I can eat bananas but only if they're mixed with pudding or ice cream. If I eat them by themselves it feels like someone is stabbing me up and down my esophagus. Shocked But you'd think I couldn't eat them at all. It's weird. That doctor told me that's pretty common though and she also said that it's pretty common to not be able to eat something part of the year but the rest of the year it won't bother you. Wow. *shrugs*

I'm glad things are going good for him. Awww, that's awful. I can't sleep unless I'm laying down.

I can't complain. I got to pig out on Thanksgiving. XD How was your Thanksgiving?
Page 385 of 385