Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384, 385  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:05 pm
Saiyouri-I hope the test will come back negative but even if it comes back positive that doesn't mean that you two will get it. I'll pray for you. *hugs*

I'm glad the kitties are doing good. Very Happy Casper slept on my bed all day. XD You could try calling the county health department and see what they say. They might be willing to test you.

Tam-*hugs*

It was warm enough for shorts here today. XD

Established Citizen
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:09 am
One of the ladies from my church was tested positive for Covid. She's in a nursing home because of Alzheimer's. Thankfully, she's not showing symptoms, but it means she's totally cut off from her family now.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:30 am
Awww. I'm so sorry to hear that, Tam. I'll be praying for her.

There is one good thing, you weren't around her so I don't have to worry about you too. *hugs*

Long-term Citizen
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:37 pm
Lucky Tam with her snow. I hope your eyes feel better soon. Sorry to hear about that poor woman.

Rayven- Seems the guy might have the flu and or his broken tooth is causing him issues. Even his doctor said the tooth could be the cause of what he is going through right now. I told myself that is he did have it, hubs has been around him in the last 2 weeks a decent amount, so he should of showed signs of it. And I have a natural protection over the virus cause of my blood type. Seems O type people have more of a protection of the virus than other blood types. People have been noticing that. 23nme first found it. And if my son did have it, that he might lose some weight like he wants to do so he should be fine. I'm hoping that helps calm my nerves cause the stress is getting real bad for me and I'm at the point of not wanting to take it anymore.

But I'm working on a new page for the project and I'm hoping that and all the new mobile games I got recently help me with keeping my mind occupied. It does help for most of the day. I just need to get it through my head to stop working on my project and doing a game at the same time. >.> That will take awhile to do, just gotta keep telling myself that when I notice myself doing two things at once.

Established Citizen
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:35 am
*hug* No need to worry, Rayven.

Today it both snowed and melted. I heard the giant icicle at the corner of the balcony fall.

Found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-s8wefKlA . It's a lovely mixture of theatrical story telling and Indian bagpipes. Yes, they're different from the Scottish ones, though they sound about the same.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:44 am
Saiyouri-I would think your hubby would have showed signs by now too. That's interesting. That reminds me of how people who had ancestors that survived the plague seem to have a natural immunity to AIDS. Awww, hang in there, things will get better. *hugs*

Multitasking too much, huh? XD It sounds like your project is coming along good. Very Happy

Tam-Have you heard how the lady from your church is doing?

Did it scare you when it fell? We were warm and now it's turning colder again. *puts shorts back up and gets pants back out* XD

Ok, thanks. I'll add that to my list of things to watch. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:04 pm
No. But like I say, she wasn't showing symptoms even though she tested positive. I don't know about that test though. One of my friends tested positive and was sick. But then her young roommate had the exact symptoms and tested negative.

No, IT didn't frighten me. But when one of the dolls fell over the other day I about jumped out of my skin.

How's the temps there now?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:57 am
I'm not sure about the whole thing. I'm just tired of Covid.

XD I bet. I would have to. Mom and I both startle pretty easily.

Bipolar. XD Typical Missouri. It's 40 degrees F right now at 3:55 AM. I'm hoping it will be warm enough to go without a jacket by the afternoon like it was yesterday.

Long-term Citizen
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:33 pm
Wow Tam. At least it snowed, to me.

Rayven- Ya I multitask too much all the time. But I have been doing a bit better. Yesterday I didn't really do it at all so that's something.

I think things are getting better for me. My son got ready for a open interview at a tire place yesterday, he didn't call back to let me know how things went, but being sick it's ok. He does seem to be resting more that he is sick so I'm happy for that. Hubs friend is feeling so much better, sore and weak but that's normal after the flu.

And we finally have cooler weather. So far our temps are 50s and 40s. There is one 30 day in there, but doesn't really count since it's one day.

Seems our state is facing a new lockdown. The governor threatened if our numbers don't go down we will have one next week and there is a new order in place for stores. First warning they get nothing if they don't enforce masks, second warning is 24hr shutdown of the store. >.> And seems Wisconsin could face one as well. That isn't helping anyone. Since in Wisconsin places are finally calling my son back for interviews. So they need people finally, a shutdown would screw everyone over more. >.> I just have to ignore those things and hope for the best.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:00 am
That's good. I try to remind myself that I have all day to get things done and to take my time. It rarely works though. I have two speeds, 0 mph and 100 mph. XD

I hope he gets the job. Very Happy Yeah, it takes a while to get back to 100%.

I accidentally locked myself out of the house yesterday. XD Luckily, I had just unlocked a window and put it down a little because it was getting warm in the house even thought it was coolish outside. I was able to crawl in through the window. Normally someone else is home but Mom had an appointment. Max cried when I came in through the window. XD I don't think he knew what to think.

Quite a few states are threatening to do that. I'm just so over the whole mess. Sad

How's your hubby? I hope he didn't get sick from hanging out with his friend.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:32 pm
Haha poor Max. At least you were able to get into your home.

Two speeds, sounds very familiar.

Well my son did get the job, we sent him money to get pants. He's going to be delivering pizzas part time, but it's something and he needed black pants so we sent him the money. Now he just has to drive a half hour from where he is to buy them, buying clothes for larger people isn't easy.

Hubs is doing great. His cold is gone, just caught a normal head cold from his friend. Mainly because of his kids. LOL. Getting sick from kids is something I know all too well.

Well we got a new dishwasher and it has two spinners and works way too good. Pikachu lost a eye on my coffee cup from it. But it's ok. It was just a line since it was him blinking.

I'm about to start the background of a new page I just finished last night. And yesterday was cold as heck. The wind was strong and our sieve windows kinda didn't block it. But today won't be too bad. I just hope no more ac's are needed. We took our bedroom one out yesterday due to the high wind and hubs started to freak out. He tends to get paranoid over mother nature and the sides of the ac moving in the wind triggered him more, so we got it out and he did calm alot.

The kitties are doing ok. Last night Night and Zell snuggled in a bed to sleep. It's been awhile since they did that.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:19 pm
XD I know.

Maybe I'm not the only one like that.

Congrats to him! Very Happy I hope he likes it. Ugh, the black pants. They always make you wear black pants and I hate those things. Rolling Eyes XD I'm glad he'll be able to get some though. Very Happy

I'm glad he's feeling better. It's amazing how fast an illness can go through the whole family.

Oh no! Poor Pikachu. XD You're taking the loss well, I hope Pikachu is as accepting. Wink

It's been blustery here too. The other day when Max and I went for our walk we reminded me of Winnie the Pooh and Piglet. XD The 100 acre wood got very blustery too.

Awww, so sweet. Very Happy I've yet to see Bob and Casper snuggle together but they will lay near each other sometimes.

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:11 pm
*plops unceremoniously in the corner*
*waves a hand around the air*

Carry on... don't let my appearance bother you. XD
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:04 pm
*screams*

Oh my goodness! Queen Blaze, it's just you. I thought you were a talking bean bag chair. Wink XD

Established Citizen
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:18 pm
New lockdownish stuff going on here. At the farmers market the couples that usually run stands were only one person and the other at home. And people are being told to stay home as much as possible. Since it's ICY outside (and currently playing mini blizzard), I'm thinking that's not too hard to do. But man. When I go to the mall more and more places are shut down and gone.

*throws something at the lump in the corner*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 382, 383, 384, 385  Next
Page 383 of 385