Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 370, 371, 372, 373  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:23 pm
Boo, yes. His name is Boo Horse.

mysticalserenit wrote:
hello how is everyone doing today? I am new and just going through the site. lol

Hi and welcome. I'm Tam, my avatar is Weird.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:23 pm
Tam-I think you're right about the prophecies and Revelations. I just have to be patient but that's not my strong suit. XD I think my mom has some of those, I'm just a traditionalist I guess. Embarassed Sometimes I miss the King James version even though it's harder to read than the New King James version I have. I think I just like how some of the more popular verses are phrased. Awww. I'm sorry it didn't work for you but thank you very much. Very Happy *hugs*

Wow! Great minds think alike. XD I actually saw that the other day and thought it was really cool. Very Happy I had no idea that was an instrument until I saw the video.

Boo-Yeah, they are. XD That sounds like fun. Very Happy I'd like to go somewhere farther than 30 minutes away. LOL Awww. I hope you're doing better.

mysticalserenit-Hi and welcome! I'm doing good. Very Happy How are you?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:12 am
Tam - A few years ago, I read the entire Bible in a year. The only challenge was keeping up with the ton of daily readings. I believed I used the NIV version.

Saiyouri - Car problems are so frustrating. I hope it can get fixed soon.

Rayven - Kitty!!! We have not actually seen her since we moved her to where she is now. The owner gives us updates, and she seems to be doing well. Hubby can't bring himself to visit because seeing her decline is hitting him pretty hard. That, and I work in a hospital, and covid outbreaks seem to happen in senior care homes. So I'm hesitant to visit her. Rock and hard place.

Boo - Hello! How have you been?

mysticalserenit - Hello! Glad you joined the conversation! How are you doing?
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:35 am
Hi everyone. Welcome back Boo and hi mysticalserenit.

Well hubs hasn't fallen lately, but I have been feeling off alot. Stress, sleep and the heat and temps going on a roller coaster ride I never asked for caused it but I'm taking things easy to help.

My son will be filling out an application for a maintenance job here tomorrow. We spoke to the head of maintenance and he said they train on the job and will be dropping off the application tomorrow morning. I hope I get enough sleep so I don't want to nap before he comes lol.

To Rayven- I liked the movies, just know the books with action will be better. But they were nice. Hubs and I plan on watching The Hobbit when things are cold outside so we don't need to worry about turning the air on and off to hear them haha.

Update on my daughter, to put it bluntly, she's losing her marbles. Hubs thinks things won't go too well for her and my son thinks she needs to get a hobby as well as I. I know her not seeing her boyfriend after he was in the hospital caused alot of it, and now my son and I both agree that seeing him now will really set her in the wrong direction. I just need to keep positive thoughts in my mind since we told me of how her father's wife abused her and she didn't even seem fazed by it.

So I'm trying to keep good thoughts in my head.

I hope you have a great time camping Rayven.
Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:30 pm
@ Tam- thats an interesting name!

@ Rayven- mhmm, especially with having to stay home so much this year.
I hope so too. I am awaiting some test results and I'm super scared about it... Pray for me u.u

@ Riley- hey! Things have been up and down. mostly down. a lot of health stuff unfortunately. How have you been?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:27 pm
MungoBoo wrote:
Pray for me u.u

You got it! *hugs* I'm sure everything will turn out fine.

How's your kitty doing?

Riley-Oh yeah, so sad. Sad I can understand all of that. Mom and I are glad that Grandma passed before Covid got bad here. She wouldn't have dealt with it well physically or mentally. She'd have been upset that we couldn't visit.

Are you still running?

Saiyouri-XD I hope your son gets the job.

I know what you mean. It seems like they make movies too dark and the music overwhelms the talking anymore. I hate that.

I'm sorry to hear that. Any update on her boyfriend? I've been praying for him.

Thanks. I hope so too. I'm pretty excited about it. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:09 pm
Saiyouri - I hope your son gets the job! Do you know how long he'll have to wait to hear back?
Sorry to hear how your daughter is doing. I know I'm jumping into the conversation late...is she open to seeing a therapist? Or maybe temporary med(s) to help her find some mental balance?

Boo - I feel like things have been mostly down for me as well. It's not so much physical health for me, but mostly mental health. I hope your test results come back okay, and that things start moving in the more positive direction soon for both of us.

I think I need to find a new psychiatrist and have my med reevaluated. Just the thought of trying to find one turns me away from doing it though. Ugh.

Rayven - Yeah, I'm not even sure how with it she is anymore. There is a chance she may not remember us at all at this point. Though a few months ago the owner said she was asking about us. I wish her hearing wasn't so bad, otherwise talking on the phone would be an option. She could barely hear us even when we were in person.

No, I stopped doing any kind of exercise. As much as I like the idea of running, I think it's not a good idea anymore. It's too high impact, and my body has never really gotten used to it, even when I was running consistently. I might have a better outcome with my bike, if I can get motivated enough to go do it.
Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:16 pm
@ Rayven- I'm not so sure...
She's doing good. Spoiled as usual. She's been really fixated on drinking from MY cup nowadays. Don't know what thats about. It's like she thinks my water is better or something.

@ Riley- Yeah my mental health has been garbage too. Thanks :]
That would probably be a good idea but ik the feeling lol. Extra work is never fun.
it like, might not be a bad idea for me to find one and/or maybe go on some medication tho..

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:07 am
Riley-It is a pain to find a good psychiatrist or therapist. Sigh I hope you can find a good one.

Awww, poor thing. My grandma's was getting bad too. So is my dad's. We keep telling him to get a hearing aid but he doesn't want to seem old. Confused He's had white hair for forever and he's 73. Sorry, but that's old. XD I'm tired of repeating myself. Grr It's a good sign that she was asking about you though. If only Covid wasn't a thing. Sad

I could never get used to running either. I'm just not built for it. I'm too top-heavy. XD And I'm slow as a snail. I've been walking, doing crunches, etc. though. Max makes me go for a walk every morning whether I want to or not. XD

Boo-Well, I'll pray and please let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Bob was doing that for a while too. :/ I finally started getting him his own cup but now he's back to drinking from a bowl. XD

Established Citizen
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:15 am
Rayven, when I was younger I was set on the NKJ, but then I started reading NIV, and started understanding better. My NKJ was a study Bible though, and had pronunciation helps on the names. So now I can show off with halfway confident, halfway right name pronunciations. XD

Riley, I read a bit every morning, except the day I got to church, because I'm travelling instead. I don't know if I finish in a year, but I've finished a few times. I want it in my brain bank for if I need it for something. Plus, I like to geek over how the book's made.

Praying for you, Boo. And yeah. It's a funny name, but I got it from the first toy horse I ever had, which I apparently named when I was REALLY young, because I can't remember that, though I can remember sleeping in a crib and being short enough to walk between my short dad's legs without ducking.

Saiyouri, praying for your son and the job thing.

I've been having trouble from isolation. It took years for God to teach me to be able to be around people and be okay with hugs... and now He has to teach me to be okay without hugs or much time with my family. I've been kind of anti-social for the past couple weeks, and I know I'm dissociating some. Today when there was hymn singing on Zoom church, I was hiding my face behind a doll so I wouldn't cry. Very mature for a 47 year old woman.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 am
Tam-I could use a pronunciation guide. XD I know some of them but not all. We've been talking about that during Wednesday night Bible study. The preacher told us to just say it with confidence and people will believe we know what we're saying. XD

Awww. It's ok to cry. Are you sure the Holy Spirit wasn't moving? I cry when the Holy Spirit moves. I can't speak in tongues so I guess that's my talent. Rolling Eyes I find it embarrassing too but it's ok if you cry. XD *hugs* I never judge anyone else, just myself.
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:42 pm
@ Rayven- thanks! Your prayers must have worked. I got a call and she said it was negative. Tho I'm waiting for them to put it up on my online health account so I can really feel better about it.

I had gotten Nugget her own cup for a little bit too but then I needed to wash it and guess I haven't remember to get a new cup XD

@ Tam- thanks :] haha thats funny! Kids give weird names to things. I think my brother named a stuffed gorilla "ya bear"

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:57 pm
That's great , Boo! Very Happy I'm glad you're ok.

You'll probably remember when she has her face in your cup. XD
Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:30 pm
yeah I should be o:

haha I do but then by then I'm like, "well its too late now" XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:08 am
XD Our new kitten tried drinking out of my cup yesterday and I was like nope we're not starting that. XD

How is your art coming along?
Page 371 of 373