Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 369, 370, 371, 372  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:07 am
Thanks, Saiyouri. I've been working on it for several months now. If most of it wasn't so boring I could have finished it a long time ago. XD Most days I can only make myself read it for 20-30 minutes. I hate to criticize, but it was so poorly written. In my opinion. Embarassed

That's good. I'm glad you have your games to keep you busy. Very Happy It's not always easy to stay positive. I have my days too and it's always other people, usually family, that bring me down. :/

I'm on the fence about cooler weather. I hate for summer to end but I love fall so much. XD I bought a new jacket yesterday. My old one was old, too big, and the zipper finally broke. I had to buy my new one out of the men's section. I didn't like the choices in the women's and I figured men's jackets might have longer sleeves. I was right. XD I hate it when I hold my arms out and the sleeves ride up too high. Grr Now I won't have that problem. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:54 am
Well at least you are trying to read it even though it's boring. I hope it's not too hard for you.

Ah family, the joys of life.... >..>;

Nice buy. I hate how women's clothes always work. Too expensive, always too tight and way too long in the legs. I'm glad you found something that works for you.

Well my son's car might be going more. I'm not too sure on what's wrong with it. We spoke yesterday and he got off the phone cause he started to freak out and didn't want me to know what he's been hiding from me. So I now know my son is a butt head but he's a good boy. We might be able to get a 5k loan to give to him to get a new car or just fix the one he has, but we will be in debt for the next 5yrs til we can pay it off and not sure if that's a good thing right now. Or at all. Both hubs and I are kinda brain dead right now on that topic. My son said he can't accept that in good conscious no matter what. And he's still having a hard time finding a job, but his cousin pays him for helping him out with small menial jobs he has for him. Which is better than nothing at least.

No news on my daughter, but I do think my son is a bit sour on the fact his father will help her out but not him. I don't blame him for that.

Otherwise the kitties are ok and I'm brain dead now more often which is a good thing cause at least I'm not overly stressed out. Working on the nature sage, and playing my games does help. My heart went nuts last night on the phone with my son, so I went and immediately loaded ESO to play for an hour and it helped keep my mind off things. Just took another hour or so before my heart stopped pounding for no reason (not fully sure what was the cause of it).

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:08 pm
I think it's too hard for everyone. XD There's way too much symbolism and the like to know for sure what is being said half of the time. Sigh I wish they would have just talked plainly. Oh well, I think the real goal is just to get the important stuff anyway. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the main ideas. Very Happy

Yeah. XD

Thanks, me too. I usually don't go to the men's section but there's nothing wrong with doing that.

Awww. Poor guy. Crying or Very sad He just can't catch a break. Are there any churches around there he can turn to for help? Sometimes they are willing to help get someone back on their feet.

I don't either. He shouldn't play favorites.

I think it was just anxiety over your son. I know you're terribly worried about him. No one can blame you for that. *hugs*

Long-term Citizen
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:01 am
Ya I guess getting the main points is the important thing.

I'm sure there are churches around him, but not sure if he'd be willing to go into one and see if anyone can help him. I know he won't stay at a shelter again. He did once and he didn't have a nice time there. I can mention it to him though. Hubs said he'd talk to his friend who is head of maintenance here and see if my son could get a job. They just fired a guy for not coming in and not knowing his job, but my son would be more than willing to learn what to do and how to fix things. So we are going to look into it. It popped in my head yesterday so I'm hoping that might be an option. When you work here, you get an apartment so he would have both things covered.

I don't play favorites. I always treated my kids the same. I was told never do that, but everyone does that including my mom who told me non stop when my kids were first born, playing favorites is a huge no no.... Though she does it non stop. Yup makes sense to me.

I'm trying to keep my mind off bad things. Not sure how well it's going, but I think it's going pretty good. It's getting closer to the cooler temps. So that's something to kinda look forward to. Don't want to get too excited for it. In case it doesn't get cool.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:48 pm
That would be an awesome opportunity for him. Very Happy I hope it all works out.

I think most parents have a favorite, we just can't let them know it. XD I only had one so it wasn't hard for me.

It will eventually, just maybe not as soon as you'd like it to. XD

Fall is coming early here this year. I'm excited but I don't want it to get cold.

Long-term Citizen
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:40 pm
I'm trying not to think of the opportunity, so I don't get too happy over it.

We have at least 3 days of heat. Today is one of them. So I'm trying not to get excited but it's hard to do.

Well we finished the Lord of the Rings films, and last night hubs fell. I think stress, the heat just hit him hard. He got dizzy and when he went to eat a bagel in case it was his blood sugar, he just fell when he tried to walk to the bathroom to clean up. So I figured it would be smart to let him sleep in instead of getting him up when I get up like he wanted. Had to tell him that if I felt it was right for him to sleep in maybe he should shut up and accept it. Kinda harsh but I'm not good at sugar coating things in any form. >.> He did this one other time, I think a year ago, but sadly I don't remember if it was stress. I just hope stress gets better and it's not as bad as this year. He can't fall again. He could get a big boo boo one of these days from it. At least it wasn't me, cause he would of lost it if I was the one to fall from stress dizziness.

The kitties are doing good so that's a plus.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:24 pm
*a wild Riley appears*

Hello everyone, long time no see! I had to do some self-reflection, and while I'm not where I want to be, I'm doing alright for the most part.

I hope everyone has been alright? I'm not sure how long I was gone for; I'm sure a lot has happened for everyone....I'm going to skim some of your posts XD
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:04 pm
Hi hi, Riley!

Rayven, monster is a girl. LOL Um. I hate sounding like THAT person, but... the Bible's not too hard for me. What translation are you using? Maybe another one would be easier to understand?

Saiyouri, not all woman's clothes are too tight. But yeah, it takes searching and money to get the good stuff.

*hugs for all* Sorry for being so AWOL.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:26 am
Hi Riley, I'm glad you are doing ok.

*hugs Tam* It's ok I completely understand.

Well seems my son's car is now stopping on it's own at times when he stops at stop lights... So that's a thing now. Life is going great. Daughter told me yesterday and as soon as I heard it, my depression kicked in. I wish life was nicer to people.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:49 pm
Saiyouri-It's been pretty warm and humid here except for the beautiful, cool mornings.

I love the Lord of the Rings movies! Very Happy I read the books too. How did you like them?

Oh no! Is he ok? I hope he doesn't fall anymore.

I'm glad the kitties are ok. All of ours are doing good too. Ornery but good. XD

Riley-Welcome back! Very Happy I'm glad you're feeling better. I've had to do that a few times myself over the years. *nods*

I'm doing good. Nothing super important to report except that we got a new cat! My exciting news is always animal-related. XD

How's your mother-in-law doing?

Tam-It's ok, I'm glad it's not for you. XD *hugs* Hard probably isn't the right word though. I just hate that so much of it is like a riddle. I'm using the New King James version but I'm not sure that another version would help me with prophecies, etc. I believe they're just intentionally vague. *shrugs*

No problem. I'm just glad you're ok. Very Happy

I took Casper to the vet today. He got his shots, first checkup, etc. He's perfectly healthy but I knew he would be. His body is in very good condition and always was considering the fact that he was a stray. The vet was in love with him and thought he was so handsome. XD She also said he's going to be a really big cat. She thinks he's about 7 months old but I think he's between 5-6 months. She agreed that she could be off because of his size and weight (he's a voracious eater). He goes back to get fixed and to get a couple of booster shots next month. He handled everything ok but he didn't care much for being in a cat carrier. XD

I'm going to make a post to make sure everyone sees it, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm going camping from the 15th to the 22nd of this month, basically most of next week and part of the next. My online attendance will be sporadic and I will probably only do the things I "have" to do. I may chat some but we'll see. I didn't want you all to think that I was disappearing for good. XD
Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:32 am
I want to go camping. :[

oh, hi everyone btw. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:59 am
Hi, Boo. XD I'd totally take you with me. I could use a buddy to go along and go on adventures with me. My family are all fuddy duddies. XD

How have you been? Things still going ok at your parents' house?

Established Citizen
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:24 pm
*hug a Saiyouri and a Riley*

Rayven wrote:
Tam-It's ok, I'm glad it's not for you. XD *hugs* Hard probably isn't the right word though. I just hate that so much of it is like a riddle. I'm using the New King James version but I'm not sure that another version would help me with prophecies, etc. I believe they're just intentionally vague. *shrugs*

No problem. I'm just glad you're ok. Very Happy

Ohhhh, the prophecies. Yeah no, I've given up on understanding most of those, and don't bother trying to understand the Revelations. I figure God'll show us what's what when it's time. But I recommend the NIV version, or even the Message paraphrase, if you can afford it. There's another really nice modern translation that's free online, but I can't remember the name right now. I'll see if I can look it up. Oh, and I'm sending you a bright coloured dress that didn't work for me, but is very bright and quite pretty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvTaHop6f7g Hurdy Gurdy music? Very Happy

Hiya, Boo! I've a doll that shares part of your username. XD

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:04 am
@ Rayven- a bunch of party poopers eh?? Well maybe next year I'll plan a trip.
Things have been up and down. Had a few health things happen, but now I'm back to focusing on my art.

@ Tam- oh yeah??

Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:48 am
hello how is everyone doing today? I am new and just going through the site. lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 369, 370, 371, 372  Next
Page 370 of 372