Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 365, 366, 367, 368  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:41 am
I hope you at least get more privacy living in the back.

Yeah, it was good. He told me the yard looked fabulous. XD

O.O That is high! Rain is bad if it only makes it more humid. I like it when it manages to cool things off.

LOL Toothless is so cute. What is the project again? I forgot. Embarassed

Established Citizen
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:46 pm
Sorry for not being more active on things right now. I think I'm responding to all the changes the pandemic's brought by grieving.

I live at the back of the building too, but it's the less private side. The front only has houses, and there are trees between them and the building. Back has a parking lot, alley, and then lots of apartment buildings that I can sometimes see into.

Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:05 pm
*tumbles in*

How is everyone doing??

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:31 pm
Tam-*gives Tam a box of tissues* <3

Oh, so the back isn't good for you. Sad It was great at the apartment I lived in. It's also wonderful here at my parent's house. We have almost complete privacy here.

At least you have privacy inside your apartment. Sometimes I wish I lived alone. :/

Boo-Where have you been you little scamp? XD How've you been?

We're all still alive here. LOL
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:36 pm
oh just the same old same old. being super depressed.
I'm officially moving back with my parents for an undetermined amount of time.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:00 pm
I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs*

Well, maybe that will help. At least you won't be alone. I've never actually lived alone so I don't know how I'd handle it. I think I'd be ok now but when I was younger I couldn't have done it.

Established Citizen
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:31 pm
Ah, no. I don't really cry, Rayven. Still working on learning to emote again. And I've realized that I'm in a depression. Never realized it could make it PHYSICALLY hard to do communicating.

Yeah, and today I decided to go out on the balcony in a tank top and underpants. >.> I was hoping if it was dark colour pants anyone who noticed me would think it was a swim suit! But I needed to go express my ire at a bird poop on the balcony despite pinwheels.

Hi, Boo. I feel you. Are your parents okay people?

Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:00 am
@ Rayven- The usual up and down. I'm trying once again to get more stuff done in regards to my art. XD I wish I had someone I could like show stuff to and get ideas from tho.

I LOVE living alone, but it really depends on circumstances I think. Like with this pandemic I don't see my friends (I'm one of the few still being socially distant) and going out. Thats a big thing. Still no real job, so no real routine either.
Being at home is sort of my only choice to get any human interaction at the moment lol. XD

@ Tam- they are great. I am very fortunate, I don't think I could have been more lucky to have them as parents. tho... they are a little bit crabby with this whole pandemic thing. :/ A bit of bickering today and yesterday. Nothing major but I can do without any extra negativity at this time.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:22 pm
Sorry for being gone a bit.

Rayven- Our tree right in front of the balcony gives us privacy while it's in bloom. Otherwise, not sure. We live on the 3rd floor so that's something if you ignore the building right across from us.

It's still humid here. We had a cooler day but it felt hotter than before. >.>;

Well I finished my plastic canvas Toothless project and will be starting a bug like Pokemon next.

Tam- *hugs* It's ok. I hope you feel better soon.

Boo- *hugs*

I swear this year needs to turn around soon. Too many people are having so many problems it's not even funny. >.>

My son is still waiting for the other half of his paycheck so he can get back to work. He finally broke down and accepted money from us. We gave him $30 for gas. I just hope he can get back into working. You'd figure Amazon of all places would have their stuff together.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:14 pm
Tam-XD Hopefully, they thought it was a bathing suit but if not, oh well. I'm sure you're not the first person to go outside in their undies in Canada. LOL

Boo-I know what you mean. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't live here right now. I suspect I'd be ok but I'd probably talk to myself more than I already do. XD

I bet they were glad to have you home. Very Happy

Saiyouri-Yeah, that helps.

Cool. You sure finish your projects fast. XD

I'm glad your son finally let you help him a little. I'm so proud of him for keeping a job in his situation.

Established Citizen
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:37 pm
Boo, I can't art, but maybe I can idea? At least, I can't visual art, other than the occasional fibre doll.

Heya, Saiyouri. Yay for trees.

Rayven, yeah, and even if they didn't think it was a swimsuit, I wear Fruit of the Loom bikini pants. Nothing risky. And nothing "sexy".

Yeah, I think part of why I'm depressed is the isolation. My brother's trying, but he's just one person. One lady tried to comfort me by pointing out the imaginary worlds I make up, but what good are they?

Ugh. The neighbours are going at it with the tribal drumming again. That feels like I'm being beaten.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:50 pm
Sounds like my dad. When he went outside in his they were tighty whities. Definitely not sexy. XD

Well, they are if they comfort you but if they don't they're not much good. Maybe try to look at the bright side? You could be stuck with people that drive you nuts. There are days I'd be willing to send you my family. XD Seriously though, you have God. He's always there. I know that's not exactly like having a solid person there though. *big virtual hug*

*takes a broom after Tam's neighbors* Cool

Established Citizen
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:15 am
Neighbours were at it again with the drum. Could hear them with the window fully closed and me at the back of the apartment. Seriously, I don't hear other native drummers banging the drums that hard or yelling that loud. And these women sound like they're yelling. I confess I yelled at them before I shut the window. Something sarcastic along the lines of "Thanks for making the neighbourhood loud." *shakes head at myself*

Oh, and there was an accident this morning at the intersection, and I could still SMELL the accident when I passed that way this afternoon. I sure hope the people involved are okay, because at least one of the cars sure isn't.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:03 pm
Rayven- Well his job interview yesterday went well. He'll let me know if he got the job. Amazon won't let him get back to work. He can't afford to drive to work. He sleeps away from work since the city Amazon is in don't like homeless people sleeping in their car, even if it's to get to work.... And alot of people are having issues getting paid from amazon right now, so at least he's not the only one.

Tam- I used to live in my made up worlds non stop, especially when I was depressed. I enjoyed it, took me away from the world and made me happy since I was always doing so good in them. I used to live in my own lil world non stop before I met hubs. So imaginary worlds might help you with things during this time. I wished it was easier, but at least your brother is trying. That is a good thing. *hugs*

Well I started a new one yesterday, Kyogre the shiny version of him. And Tales of series released a new mobile game finally so I can try that out today. At least I got something to occupy myself.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:55 pm
Tam-That must have been a bad accident. Shocked I hope they were ok too.

Saiyouri-I hope he gets it. Very Happy

Wow. Amazon doesn't sound too amazing right now. :/
Page 366 of 368