Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 363, 364, 365  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:38 am
I totally forgot the Queen showed up >.<; Wow my mind really did take a break after a quick time yesterday. ; ;

Aww I hope today is a bit better for you Tam. I wished I could share the cooler weather we have right now with you. Today it's supposed to be in the 60s. (Though it is warming up starting tomorrow two 70s then back to 80s.)

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:25 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
*pops in*
*waves*
*pops out to search for more coffee*

Wow. That was fast. XD Hi, Queen Blaze.

Saiyouri-I know. The sad part is, I don't think he was being curious, I think he was looking for a place to sleep and be lazy. XD

I'm not sure why it does. I think we already have melatonin in our bodies naturally. That's the pits. I fall asleep fine, I just can't stay asleep.

Awww. I'm glad she'd doing good. Poor thing. LOL

She might have been, Weird. She was moving too fast to see properly.

Tam-You poor thing. *hugs* What's wrong with your toilet?

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:51 am
Not much is going on here, except for the moment Night is running/hopping/something throughout the house. She's so cute.

Now to warm up with the temps outside. We had some nice cool days but it's going to start heating up again. At least there is only 1 90 day.

Established Citizen
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:27 pm
I'm feeling some better in the back, but I've got chafed chubrub now. XD The toilet tank won't fill. I've called and asked for repair and someone is supposed to come tomorrow morning. They were supposed to come today, but then there was a water shut down.

I just lay down to take a nap and sleep off a pig out, only to have a thunderstorm blow through and blow on me too through the window! LOL ONE big boom of thunder. If there was any more I slept through it.

Kitty hops are cute. The doll I'm sewing together is a cat. Her name's Flora the Forager.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:19 am
Saiyouri-XD I love it when they play. Bob is so funny when he does it, especially since he's so old. XD

It's been pretty warm here too. We're supposed to get some rain this weekend.

How's Zell doing? Still coping well with being the only boy? LOL

Tam-XD Awww. I hate it when toilets break. I hope they fix it soon.

LOL Sometimes it's nice to go to sleep to a storm. Not that I would know anymore since I have to wear earplugs. :/

Established Citizen
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:49 pm
Toilet got fixed today. And the nice repairman adjusted it so it doesn't use so much water. Ugh, flush toilets disgust me.

Awww. Yeah. I'd ... well. If I HAD to wear earplugs I'd go nuts. I know. I've been there.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:15 pm
Tam- Glad the toilet got fixed.

That is the cutest name I ever hear.

Rayven- Zell is doing well. He's more standing his ground by smacking the girls when he goes up to them at times. He doesn't do it that often but he does it. Lil kitty slapping is cute. He also now stalks the girls in the house. I think he's learning how to handle himself as the only boy. Poor thing.

Well it's warm here but I'm getting more used to it. Even Night is doing good. She played yesterday (well her specail traveling in the house) and it was 76.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:23 pm
Tam-O.o What kind of toilet would you rather have? I'm glad it's fixed.

Awww. They've helped me so much. I can't sleep without them now though. :/

Saiyouri-XD That's so cute. I'm glad he's figured it out.

That's good. Very Happy Dad bought another deep fryer today and when he opened it up Bob played with the packaging. He decided to keep a piece of tissue paper to lay on. XD

Established Citizen
Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:34 am
Saiyouri wrote:
Tam- Glad the toilet got fixed.

That is the cutest name I ever hear.

Which name?

I'd rather have ANY other good kind. Composting, well cared for outhouse, incinerating. Just not this water wasting hard to clean mess.

Awww. Kitteh paper.

My ears are just really sensitive. Things like earplugs used to make the dumb things swell shut.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:45 pm
Ohhh. I need a flushable toilet. XD In fairness, I've never tried an incinerator. I think that's what most of the tiny houses have.

Yeah. LOL

I can see how that might happen. I have to be careful how far in they go. Sometimes my left eardrum bothers me. There's a sweet spot that's hard to find. Too far in hurts, not in enough and they fall out or I can hear too much.

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:51 pm
Tam- Flora the Forager.

Sorry for not being around. Ignoring stupid world stuff and working on some projects. Even tried to set up felt plushies I planned to hand sew and things didn't go too well. Seems that might too hard for me to do since I can't cut out the felt and trace the pattern needed well since my eyes are just dumb as heck. >.> Took and is taking time accepting this. I do plan on trying to sew them no matter what, but after them I'm done doing sewing things for good.

I might be too stressed and my eyes just hate me that I can't do it right now. Heck maybe when fall and winter come around I might have a better chance at doing them.

Today won't be a good eye day. Woke up after 3hrs of sleep from a bad dream I haven't had since I was 13/14 on a daily basis..... >.>; Ok learned never go to bed without anxiety meds in me or melatonin either. I need the melatonin for sure to relax me since last night was the first night of nothing in my system and I have that bad of a dream.... Ugh my brain just needs to shut up and leave me alone. Though hubs did show me some cute kitten videos to help calm me before we tried to go back to bed. He's so cute and sweet. ^_^

I hope everyone is doing well.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:56 pm
Saiyouri-I hope you feel better. I understand, there are days I don't feel much like talking either. Not necessarily because I'm down, just because I guess. *shrugs*

My eyes are getting worse and worse too. :/ When I go to the eye doctor he tells me they haven't changed, but why can't I see as well then? Maybe because I'm getting more farsighted?

Awww. That's sweet. Very Happy I hope the videos helped.

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:29 pm
The videos helped while I watched them. But I did get to sleep and no problems.

Sorry been gone. I think too many things going on in my head. Today we are re-arranging the living room and might do my room with my computer a bit as well.

I know the feeling. The last time I saw an eye doctor he said my eyes were the same but a tiny slight change in prescription. And ya how the heck is it I can barley see half the time if they barley did anything? That's why I'm unsure on seeing him again because my luck the same thing will be said even though I swear I'm blind half the time. Even with glasses on my eyes are not that smart. Still struggle seeing with them on. >.>;

Well I spoke to my son a couple times during the time I haven't show up here. One night we spoke on things I kept from him about his father. Thankfully he hasn't acted on it. Though there are somethings I won't say to him because he really might act on it and I don't want him to go to jail. >.>;

My daughter passed her driving test and I am hoping she doesn't drive like a idiot like I heard she has a couple times. My son doesn't trust her driving. I don't blame him. I just hope she is responsible and drives better than I've heard a couple times.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:32 pm
It's ok, Saiyouri. I'm just glad you're ok. Very Happy

Yeah, I'm with you. I'm not sure about my doctor either. If I had more money or insurance I'd go to someone else.

That wouldn't be good. As long as they know he's no good, there's probably no reason to give them the details, especially if your son will be tempted to avenge you.

Congrats to her! Very Happy Most young people drive dumb. We can only hope they learn before something bad happens. I'll pray for her.

I'm doing ok. No news is good news. XD

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:59 am
Hubs wanted me to tell my son everything but when I explained how my son reacted to the things I told him, he understood more of the reasons why.

I just hope my daughter drives good. I don't want a bad driver child on the streets. I might not be on the streets, but I still don't want it.

I guess everyone is doing fine. We will be having our air conditioner fixed since it's leaking bad today and poor Symphony was so scared of it last night. She was so jumpy while looking at it I tried to pick her up and she wouldn't stop jumping. Hubs wanted to check what was wrong with her to make sure it was the dripping and yup sure was. She freaked out going near it while hubs held her. Poor thing. I just hope the guy can come today to fix it today. I don't want poor Sym to be terrified in the living room from the ac unit.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 363, 364, 365  Next
Page 364 of 365