Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364, 365  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:08 pm
Saiyouri-I'm glad you have a working mouse now. Very Happy

I understand. If you don't really want a relationship with her it's probably best to just leave things the way they are.

We're getting more consistent temps too but still quite a bit of rain. At least I don't have to water the plants every day. LOL

XD Congrats on your project.

Tam-I totally could but it's so beautiful I don't want to mess it up. XD

That is odd. At least you're getting a good breeze when it's hot.

They are awesome! Very Happy I love the way you've staged them.

Established Citizen
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:26 pm
If you cut and past it works, Saiyouri. And oh dear. *hug*

Rayven, XD.

Everything about the weather for the past year has been odd.

Very Happy Thanks! I have to see if I can get clear pictures of the rest sometime. Do you see now why I wouldn't think you were crazy for wanting a tail on your purple doll? Laughing

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:58 am
I'd love to see more pics. Very Happy

XD Yes, I see. Very Happy Would you think I was weird if I told you that I always wished that I had a tail? LOL

Established Citizen
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:27 pm
You already told me that, and nope. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 pm
Did I mention that I'm getting old and that I repeat myself? XD

My parents drive me nuts sometimes with their repeating, forgetting, and not being able to hear. XD

I got all my chores done and now I can be lazy the rest of the weekend. Very Happy *pats self on the back* Oh, and the best part is that I get to eat pizza and cake tomorrow. Nom

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:42 am
I finished my project yesterday and can finally play a game today. And today is supposed to be 71 about so I get to start on a cooler day.

Though we get a 90 day, some 80s and then it says it will drop to the 60s.... I just gave up looking at the weather after that. Either it's trolling me or it's real and I'd rather ignore what I saw and act like the weather seriously doesn't need therapy. >.>;

Established Citizen
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Rayven, aren't you still younger than me? I can't remember. XD

Saiyouri and Rayven, yay for play! I went to the farmers' market today through the rain and the pain from my back. Got lots of good food, a walk in the rain, to rescue some earthworms, and a pretty hand painted Pegasus pin.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:12 pm
Saiyouri-Congrats. Very Happy That's good. I hope the cooler weather helps you out.

I never thought about it like that but maybe the weather is trolling us. Shocked That's a scary thought. XD Are you trying to give me nightmares? LOL

Tam-Yes I am. Embarassed But I still think I can blame this on age. XD

Awww. I'm glad you had a good day. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:42 pm
Glad you had a nice day Tam.

LOL opps Rayven.

It's supposed to be.... wait for it.....
93!!!!!! today. Start the band and get the confetti, it's party time..... Please kill me... I so hate this weather.

I've been feeling ick lately and can't really sleep at night and still not sure why. I can clonk out at nap but at bed.... I'm tired and wake up when I lay down (cause that makes sense.) I got a few plans for the temps today and we used a potato chip bag clip for the curtains in the living room to help keep out the light to help with some of the heat. But I don't know if the ac in my computer room will be enough to help keep me from feeling sick today so I probably can't play my game ; ; I swear my body really does hate me. I'm trying to see if I can get more light out of the room for my PC room but with the curtains over the ac, it's kinda hard to figure out. Should go ask hubs about it before it gets worse in the day. ; ;

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:32 pm
Saiyouri-XD

Just wait, you'll probably drown in a couple of days. That tropical storm is throwing everything out of whack. Grr

Sorry to hear you're not sleeping well. I'm not either. I haven't been for a while but it's gotten even worse since I quit smoking. I read that that's normal. Supposedly it will go away in a month or so.

I have to tell you all about the quarter-sized spider that was in my room the other night which, by the way, I still can't find. Grr Anyway, Mom was watching TV in my room and I was in the living room. She tells me that she saw a large spider running underneath my bed a little bit ago. I asked her why she didn't tell me right away. She says, "It was moving so fast it looked like it knew where it was going." Shocked Confused thunk So I was just supposed to be ok with the large spider under my bed because he thought he belonged there? Rolling Eyes If it had been in her bedroom she would have flipped out. XD

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:34 pm
LOL, your mom sounds very interesting for sure. >.> Hopefully it left and went somewhere else instead of your room.

We got a storm last night, of course it was nothing, the hail didn't even show up so that might of been our storm from the tropical one.

I've been doing ok on sleeping, though I'm using melatonin to help relax me and that is what I need so much.

So lack of sleep is part of quitting smoking.... sounds like fun for me in the future with the stupid girly problem coming to an end.... I swear women's bodies are the most evil thing in the world. ; ;

Night ate one daisy petal yesterday and had a boo boo. I think my cats are either getting dumber or they are more evil with going after flowers hubs picks for me when he goes to the store.... We kinda forgot them in the bedroom when we got up and an hour later I went in the room and saw the cup of them on the floor. Told him that they were trying to do a science experiment with seeing if flowers grow in the carpet. Kitties are so cute. So cute.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:07 pm
It's ok, you can say it. She's a weirdo. XD I hope so too. I still haven't found it. My dad put a new sticky trap out for it but the only thing I've caught so far is fur. Confused I'm not sure whose it is though. XD

Probably. I'm glad it didn't get bad.

Awesome. I'm happy it helps you. I tried it but it made me feel funny. :/

Yeah, it seems all kinds of things affect sleep. It's a good thing I handle being sleep deprived a lot better than I used to.

Awww. XD Yes they are. Bob knocked some stuff over in the basement and broke some lightbulbs. Sigh I'm just glad he didn't hurt himself.

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:34 pm
*pops in*
*waves*
*pops out to search for more coffee*
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:27 pm
Aww I'm glad Bob didn't get hurt too. I just wished cats wouldn't go after things that can cause boo boos for them. But that is asking alot, because we wouldn't have the saying about curious cats. (And boy are they too curious for their own good most of the time.)

Today is the last cooler day for a bit and I want to try to enjoy it as much as possible.

I'm sorry melatonin doesn't do things to you. I'm just glad it's helping me relax now instead of it waking me up way more when I took it. I swear sleep is like this new concept my body refuses to want to do. I'm tired for awhile before bed, then bam I'm awake.... I don't even understand anymore.

Symphony is out of special time. The others are doing good. And seems my kids are slowly handling the knowledge of who their 'dad' is better each time I speak to them. And it seems they both are now visiting my mom more. My daughter sent me pics of the girl kitty I raised that my mom kept last night and she's still a pretty girl. I remember when she fit in the palm of my hand getting used as a toilet from her brothers LOL. Poor thing.

Established Citizen
Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:56 pm
Weird: **looks up as the queen goes past** Was she wearing a tutu?

Tam: Heh. Been a little outta it lately. Broken toilet, and doll kits to put together, and a long walk yesterday for groceries that hurt even though I had help. It's hot here today too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364, 365  Next
Page 363 of 365