Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 361, 362, 363, 364, 365  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat May 30, 2020 12:41 pm
Well hubs mom moved in with her sister and husband to care for her, and when she died he let her stay there. But he's now wanting her to move out cause he thinks he's going to have a relationship with a crack addict who's his girlfriend. (It's really messed up). Hubs is hoping she gets an apartment since she thinks moving into a house with assistance from the county is smart. She told him any housework that needs to be done like lawn work will be done by him or his brother. >.> He tried to tell her she needs to find an apartment, it didn't go too well.

Woot no rain. We had that yesterday. So to prep our room for bed, turned the air on 2hrs before bed and it went to 63 in our room. That helped with the 53% humidity in there. Didn't feel it. Hubs said we should finally get a dehumidifier for me but the cost kind scares him since he also wants to get a more powerful ac for our bedroom. Which will total cost about 500 for both. >.>

Established Citizen
Sat May 30, 2020 7:51 pm
Rayven wrote:
I hope they liked it. Very Happy I think it went over my family's heads. XD

Yep. And not all of us are stupid even though we may seem like it at times. LOL

Like the butterfly wanted to?

Noooo, there's just so much junk in our heads that it's hard to hear reason past it!

*hugs for Saiyouri*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat May 30, 2020 10:45 pm
I don't know. I think they just didn't see the miracle in it that I did.

You're probably right. Very Happy

The barbecue went great. The food was really good. I hope you have a good dinner. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Sat May 30, 2020 10:51 pm
Yeah. A lot of people don't realize little things can be miracles.

XD

Well, so far I know I have a turkey breakfast sausage! LOL Glad your barbecue went well!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 31, 2020 11:09 am
I hope you ate more than that. XD That doesn't sound like much. Thanks. Very Happy The best part was spending lots of time outside. It was such a lovely day and Max needs the exercise. XD

Long-term Citizen
Sun May 31, 2020 12:01 pm
Glad the bbq went good Rayven.

I agree, I hope you ate more Tam. I even worry when hubs doesn't eat much (don't want his blood sugar to crash on him). >.>

Today I'm going to try to ignore the things going on in the world because they are starting to affect me and I don't want that at all. Just gotta hope my daughter doesn't call to complain about something. So I am hoping for alot.

Oh yeah hubs picked me flowers and they are in our bedroom. I better get them out before someone investigates them.... >.>

Established Citizen
Sun May 31, 2020 7:41 pm
I snack nearly all day. The sausage was lots. XD

Oh oh. Did the kitters get the flowers?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun May 31, 2020 10:55 pm
Saiyouri-Thanks. Very Happy

Yeah, my son has ruined an otherwise good day for me plenty of times too. :/

Awww. That was nice of him. I hope the kitties didn't get them. I know Bob would have.

Tam-LOL I'm glad you didn't just eat one little sausage.

I didn't get a cheat day on my diet today. We were kinda bad last week so we didn't deserve one. thunk Oh well, there's always next week.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:07 pm
That's good to hear Tam.

Yesterday after nap I found one flower on the bedroom floor. So they might of taken one but left it. So that's a plus. I just need to remember to grab the glass we are using to hold them in. Not used to having flowers in the house lol.

I talked to my son last night for almost 2 hrs 55 mins. LOL. We didn't get to bed til 2:30. He seems good. He's really upset with his father so that is something going better for him. And it seems my mom is sad over not talking to me anymore according to him. And she is only good to speak to when she's on her meds. >.>; I do want a relationship with her, but the fact she took my ex's side kinda scares me to do anything about it. I could write her a letter telling her everything but only my son would know if it's worth doing or not.

We might be talking to him this Friday again since he will have time off. Hubs plans on calling him during the day to see if we still can. And even my son said him and his sister is getting along more. So good to hear that. They used to always be at each other's throats.

And I should be getting my new curtain rod today. Then tomorrow the curtain tiebacks so I can finally do things in my room since it's oddly summer now. Even though we had 56, 72 today and then tomorrow we get 82..... I loved those cold days. So nice to have. Ah I miss them so.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:36 pm
Saiyouri-I'm glad they didn't eat the flower. XD

You must have had a good talk! Very Happy It couldn't hurt to try to tell her how you feel in a letter.

It was really nice here today. I weedeated all day. I am so tired. LOL

Established Citizen
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:56 pm
I'm glad your kids are doing some better, Saiyouri, and that the flowers weren't nommed.

Rayven the weedwhacker warrior!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:11 pm
UtterlyWeird wrote:
Rayven the weedwhacker warrior!

Yasss! That's me. Knight *points to the left* That little emoji looks like it's ready to whack some weeds. XD

How's your weather been? Getting hot yet?

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:21 pm
Well I finally got my new mouse yesterday evening. The other one kinda was messing up while scrolling, hubs took it apart and found out he couldn't fix it due to how they put it together so I had to wait a couple days to use my PC. This mouse is tiny, smaller than the one I had before and will take a bit more to get used to.

I have considered writing a letter but don't want to do it if it could just make things not any better. I do plan on asking my son if it might help my mom. I really don't think I will ever have a relationship with her again and writing the letter would be me trying to get that. I don't want to waste my time writing it if I can't get that relationship. I learned a long time ago when something worth something concerning her.

We seem to be getting more consistent temps. High 70s and 80s for the next couple weeks. Just have humidity and we plan on getting a dehumidifier next month (or try our best at it). I think it's time we buy one. This is the worse year so far with those darn pesky humidity levels. >.> I hate summer with a non burning passion. I so want to kill the sun.

Established Citizen
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:58 pm
Rayven, you could weed whacky with the thing avatar you is holding, too. lol

It's hot here, but the wind is still cold many days. o_O

Too bad you can't just send her cat memes, Saiyouri. That's friendly without wanting a relationship.

I've been learning to use the new camera. Finally, I can show you some of my imaginary friends. XD

http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13042

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:50 pm
The link doesn't work ; ;

I could on facebook, but a few years ago I had to get rid of my account since my daughter went nuts and made a account using my name and was using it to send herself bad messages. She's done some bad things.. I try to ignore it and hope for the best.

I'm almost done with the largest plastic canvas project I ever worked on. Kinda hard to believe that I'm actually almost done with it. No idea where she's going though. That is the one thing hubs and I never even thought of HAHA.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 361, 362, 363, 364, 365  Next
Page 362 of 365