Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 26, 2020 11:41 am
That's true.

Wow! I think the same thing would have happened here yesterday if it hadn't rained. It was getting hot and muggy before that.

Are you feeling any better? I know you said your anxiety and depression were bothering you.

Established Citizen
Tue May 26, 2020 9:36 pm
Bet Max peed quick after that.

*hugs Saiyouri*

Rayven wrote:
*hugs* I'm so glad you got out of that situation. I can't imagine what you went through. And you're right. They were dumb. You deserved better than that.

I don't know about deserved. But I'm glad I never had kids. Bad enough I screamed at and bullied my sister's.

Bright side. Have a joke.

"I don't wanna get jalapeno face, but you need more spice in your life."

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 27, 2020 11:28 am
Tam-Yes, he did. XD

Everyone deserves better than that. Yes

XD That's a cute joke.

Do you have an outfit to put on Chicky?

Long-term Citizen
Wed May 27, 2020 11:30 am
LOL Tam. I think bullying your siblings is normal. My son and daughter constantly make fun of each other. She dishes it out but most of the time won't take it... I am still working on getting her to understand that if she teases her brother it's only fair he does it back to her.

Rayven- Yesterday my anxiety just flew out the window. Had a hard time breathing for a bit. Not sure why. I'm working on figuring out how to sleep longer than 6/6:30. Not sure if that might help.

I did tell hubs how I feel concerning when he drinks he rarely is similar to my ex that makes my brain go bad. He seemed to understand a bit more. So I'm hoping that helps with my brain going to 'he's just like him' and it just stops completely doing that.

My daughter texted me saying her step mom and father don't want her having contact with her brother and her boyfriend believing her father's lies about me. Texted my son what she said and he only said 'gonna make a quick call'. >.> Why can't people just live their own lives and stop demeaning others for sheer fun? I just don't understand. My son and hubs both say her boyfriend is showing signs of being bad. But it's not something I will tell her. He's the only symbol of sanity she has right now and it's not my place to tell her things like that. Only thing I think of telling her that the longer her boyfriend is around her father, the more they are both encourging her father's delusions and lies which isn't something she needs right now. I just wished she could move out and stop all contact with him. I know her life would be so much better. >.<; I hate complications in life.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 27, 2020 11:47 am
Saiyouri-I'm sorry about your anxiety. I hate days like that.

I'm glad he understood what you were trying to say to him. I hope it helps.

Me too. Unfortunately, even if you told her she probably wouldn't listen. Some things have to be learned the hard way. I had to learn everything the hard way. XD My life could have been much easier if I hadn't been so stubborn. I hope she figures everything out before she marries him.

Established Citizen
Wed May 27, 2020 10:19 pm
Chicky's coming with pants. I have a shirt that might fit her.

Today has been a very anxious day for me. I just could NOT breathe while wearing a mask. I couldn't keep the thing from fogging up my glasses, which may have been why I couldn't breathe. And then the bank machine refuses to give me any money from the one account I usually CAN access with a bank machine. And a friend has been shut of comments on her blog posts, so I'm afraid I've offended her. I'm feeling overwhelmed about the two new dolls who are coming in the mail. I'm tired of being isolated, and I'm tired of two week long periods.

But then, at the dollar store, I looked at the total on my order, and it was $13.13. 13 is kind of a pet number for me, so when I saw that amount as the total, it felt like God was reassuring me and reminding me that He's always with me, and that He's got everything in hand. That helped some. *deep breath*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 27, 2020 11:19 pm
That's good. Very Happy

Awww. I'm sorry you had such a rough day. *hugs*

Yes, He's got you. This too shall pass. Very Happy I like 13 too but I don't remember getting that total before. That would be awesome. XD

Established Citizen
Thu May 28, 2020 1:19 am
One friend and I joke about faithful 13 following us around. Since both of us talk to God, we tend to look at the really noticeable 13s and say He's reminding us He's there.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 28, 2020 11:06 am
I'm sure He is. Very Happy I've been doing a lot better at spotting small blessings too. They're really not that hard to see as long as you have an open mind.

Speaking of which, a couple of weeks ago there was a butterfly in the garage and it was beating itself against a window trying to figure out how to get outside. The garage door was open but flying critters seem to have a hard time finding the big open door. XD We get birds in there all the time that take hours to find their way out. I try to help them but it usually doesn't work. Anyway, I tried to help the butterfly but it was scared and went back to beating itself into the window. I prayed and I kid you not, it immediately flew out of the garage door as soon as I got the words out. Shocked That obvious sign just tickled me pink. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Thu May 28, 2020 11:55 am
Rayven- Thanks, I'm kinda used to my anxiety getting worse here and there. And reading more into menopause.... I know for a fact that and my depression will be the problems during that time. At least I'm aware of what's going on instead of never knowing the reason for my heart and mind trying to kill me. >.>

I know she's most likely not going to listen. She never did. I just hope her boyfriend believing lies won't be a problem. But he's hearing 'one side' of the story. And if she's telling him different... why wouldn't he believe her? I need to make sure things like this don't get to me. I have hubs and the kitties that are more important in a sense and I can't control anything going on back in Wisconsin so I need to control how things I am told affect me. Won't be easy, but I'm slowly trying to get myself to understand this.

I know what it's like to learn the hard way. I keep telling hubs I wished I had a brain when I was 16 then my life would be easier for me. But I wouldn't have my son or daughter and I might never of met hubs. >.> But the years and years of healing aren't going to be fun for sure. Wished life could be easier.

Hehe Rayven, that is cute. Glad the poor butterfly stopped hurting itself.

*hugs Tam* I'm glad something went good for you. That's always a plus when one thing happens. I hoped seeing the price helped you to where things get better for you.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 28, 2020 5:20 pm
Saiyouri-That's true.

I know what you mean. I have a hard head too. XD It amazes me how long it took me to learn even simple lessons. I think I'm just too stubborn for my own good. *shakes head*

Yeah, your life might have been different. I've thought about that too with my life. Even though it hasn't been easy I still think my life went the way it was supposed to. It sounds like yours did too.

Me too. I felt really bad for it.

Established Citizen
Thu May 28, 2020 9:54 pm
**shares the butterfly story with a friend**

Hard head. That's a human trait.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 28, 2020 11:15 pm
I hope they liked it. Very Happy I think it went over my family's heads. XD

Yep. And not all of us are stupid even though we may seem like it at times. LOL

Long-term Citizen
Fri May 29, 2020 11:28 am
Being stubborn is one thing, being stupid all together is another. Seeing too much of that lately and last night I told hubs it's like people are drinking the kool aid too much. Explained what that meant to him and he thinks it might be a good way to think of things with what's going on in the world so it doesn't affect me as much.

I've been told my whole life I'm as stubborn as my grandfather (not easy to stop doing). Though hubs mom is stupid. >.> She's supposed to be finding a place to live. She had over 1000 saved up. She kept on buying things for the new place like furniture, but she doesn't have a new place to live yet. She hasn't gotten one... And now she's 960 something and hubs checked her account, she's spending it on food from KFC and getting her hair done.... I told hubs what I thought and he said he knows. I wished I could stop myself from knowing too much at times because it's starting to hurt my head badly trying to understand how some people work.

Though on a side note I guess my son wants to try to lose weight and my daughter is slowly trying to help him save up money for his own place. She gave him some meat that her father made so he didn't have to buy food for himself. Seems they are spending more time together. Spoke to her boyfriend yesterday and him believing her father makes more sense now. Seems he was abused by his father so he's got that abused brain which is something I know all too well about. And seems my daughter's father is now trying to control her boyfriend. He's even gone as far as saying it would be a shame he disappeared and her half sister lost him... He's trying to force the two to get married by next year (and of course THEIR wedding will be about his new wife.... Total sense there). But they both are not happy with things.

I think she did read up on a disorder I told her too and she's seeing things differently now. Now only if they could get a place they would be so much better off. Small steps though.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 29, 2020 7:45 pm
How come your mother-in-law has to move? Moving is so expensive. I hope she'll have money left.

I'm glad your daughter is helping your son. I'm sure he appreciated it.

It's so nice today. Very Happy Finally, no rain!
Page 361 of 365