Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 352, 353, 354 ... 360, 361, 362  Next
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:51 pm
Not sure if I posted this, but I've been back at my parents house now.
Probably better for me, but I do miss having my own space. and does make it harder to have motivation to draw. o:

@ Rayven- thats not good about the TP D:

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:46 pm
Boo-Are you living there permanently, or just until things calm down with the virus?

I understand. Trust me. XD I have my own room but it's not enough.

No, it isn't. I guess we'll eventually find some. Dad said he won't go through this again. When everything is back to normal he's going to have a stockpile of TP. XD

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:59 am
*hides my TP* *and my wet wipes*

You guys just made me doubly thankful for this apartment, even if someone threw garbage on my balcony, and it's so quiet right now my ears are ringing.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:38 pm
Tam that sounds really nice. Except for the ear ringing part. XD I miss having my own place even though I've enjoyed spending time with my family.

I'm glad it's quiet there right now. I know it isn't always.

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:50 pm
Yeah, like right now. TV blasters have fallen silent, but now vacman's at it. LOL

Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:11 am
well my lease ends at the end of June. so.. I guess we'll just have to see. :/

So many unknowns. hate it.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:30 am
It hailed here yesterday and we had 2 pretty big storms. The humidity is really bugging me. There is slight cool air coming in when we open windows but the heat from the rain isn't helping keeping the place cool.... Ugh why can't this weather just not come until it's actually summer? Not like I'm asking much right now.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:38 pm
Tam-You poor thing. You just can't win. XD *gives you ear muffs*

Boo-Awww. I know. This is a tough time for most people. Sad I hope everything works out for you.

Saiyouri-We had storms yesterday too. Not too bad where I am but some towns about an hour away got baseball-size hail. Shocked It's really pretty nice here except for the soggy ground. We were able to open some windows yesterday and let some fresh air in. The day before that we had to turn on the AC. XD

I'm having the trouble you were having last week. My intestines are a mess. I don't know if it's something I ate or what. Sad And today was supposed to be my cheat day for my diet. Unfortunately, I can't eat much. :/

Established Citizen
Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:21 am
Vacman vacced again today and dropped stuff. How much cleaning does a studio apartment need? XD And then falsetto man decided to sing. Now it's echoing quiet like on holidays.

No storms here, though we got more snow. I think we got it last night.

(rant)People send me peptalks and lists of things to do. I have enough things to do, and peptalks just make me antsy. *stretches eyes downward* And then there's the need for all the companies to yap about how to be safe. Bro, I got that after the first two PSAs.

Stop spamming me, companies and peeps, or I will whack you on the head with my package of TP. On the back of the head, so it won't hurt you, but will make a satisfying thump.(end rant)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:14 am
@ Rayven- yeah I hope so.. its just tricky. :/ hard to know what to do. bleh.

@ Tam- omg right? I still hear "wash your hands" No crap. u.u
stating the obvious for any kind of sickness.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:22 pm
Tam-XD At least you know he's a clean person.

I think we may be done with snow. We've been getting better weather, except for the rain.

XD Awww. That does sound annoying.

Speaking of annoying, I forgot to tell you all about what my mom did. OK, so she wanted to go for a drive since we can't do much right now. I took her and the dogs down to the river. There's a state park there and places to drive around and look. She also likes to look at the campsites but we didn't make it that far. The river had been up where we were driving probably not long before we got there, within a day or so, because there was mud on the roads in places. I went to drive around the curve that goes near a boat dock and the car started sliding a little bit. I didn't think it was that muddy but I guess it was. I made the mistake of saying out loud that we were sliding. My mom freaks out and starts shouting, "I'm jumping out of the car!" I said, "No, you're not." Repeat us saying this about 3 times. I was getting very upset with her. I got the car under control, which wasn't hard, and we went on our way. I asked her what she was thinking because there was no reason to jump out of the car. She said she thought we were going to end up in the river. She's afraid of water because she can't swim. I told her that we were not that close to the water and that we were never in danger of sliding off into the river. I asked her what she was going to do with the dogs in her lap. She said she was going to take them with her. Shocked Minnie is small but Max is a load, short but chubby. I told her all she would have accomplished was to get herself and the dogs hurt. I found out later that she had been pulling on the door handle but couldn't get it open. Thank God for that! I got out of the park and we drove other places with no mud. I told her if she ever pulls that again I'm not taking her for rides. I've been teasing her ever since by periodically shouting, "I'm going to jump out of the car!" XD

Boo-Yeah, it is.

Your cat doesn't mind going back and forth between homes? Some cats react badly to change. I had one cat that went absolutely psycho when I moved. He was never the same and I had to get rid of him. He was peeing everywhere and became very violent to other animals and humans.
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:55 pm
She doesn't seem to mind much. She doesn't care to be in the cat carrier on the car ride tho, but luckily its not too too far.
She probably prefers my apartment. Because when she's here she has to stay in the basement because my mom is allergic. We don't spend much time down there usually :/ so I feel bad. But I usually sleep down there on the couch cause I feel bad.

This time tho my parents have been letting her go on the couch in the living room (provided she stays on the blanket on the top) and she gets to watch the birds out the window! they have bird feeders right there. and she LOVES it. She's been chittering at them!
except I think she's getting spoiled because she's been meowing at the top of the steps more.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:44 pm
I'm glad she doesn't mind it too bad. You're lucky. Very Happy

She probably is getting spoiled, but at least you can spend more time with her that way. Bob likes to fuss at the birds too. I think most cats would like to be outside, but bad things happen to outside cats.

Long-term Citizen
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:29 pm
Rayven- I hope your tummy is feeling better now. *hugs*

Sounds like the ride with your mom was a adventure. >.<

Tam-Did your snow stay?

Things have been ok here. Neighbors with a young kid still go out quite a few times a day for who knows what reason with her... Our neighbors are actually pretty quiet now. The kitties are doing ok. Night has been running around crazy. I'm doing so so. Trying to keep myself busy. And of course not think.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:34 pm
Saiyouri-*hugs* Thank you.

Yeah, you could call it that. XD

I'm glad you and hubby are doing ok under the circumstances. Max ran around like crazy this morning too. A couple of weeks ago he started getting excited when I change the bedding on our bed. XD It's hard to make a bed when your dog is pulling on the sheets. :/

I saw a store selling a 4-pack of TP for $9.45 today! They should be taken out back and beat for price gouging. I was like, nope. Not gonna pay that. We finally found a little but not the kind I need. We have cases of the virus in our county now. Sad Not many but it makes going to the store even less appealing.
Page 353 of 362