Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 351, 352, 353  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:08 pm
No, not too long. My brother prayed, and then I had a nap, and I forgot about it.

Wow. Ouch. LOL For something to do, try sticking a bare foot in snow. I know I know! But it's an interesting feeling.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:29 pm
I think I've walked outside barefoot in the snow. I know I've walked in the snow with open toed slippers. Wasn't too smart, but the cold felt amazing.

Well I reformatted my computer and today I have to look for a free substitute to photoshop cause I think it was messing with my pc besides Spectrum messing up their service for everyone.... >.> So I got my work cut for me. Besides finishing up setting up my game.

I swear this time was the hardest compared to the other times I reformatted.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:53 pm
Saiyouri wrote:
Rayven- Nice play for certain dogs to have loads of fun... >.>

Yeah, and to drive me nuts. XD

Me too.

I hate Charter Spectrum. They used to be good, but they're not anymore. I hope you got it all worked out.

Tam-True. XD I pick up the dog poo in the yard though.

I'm glad your brother prayed for you and it helped. *hugs*

Yeah it is. Until your toes start hurting. LOL I had to stop wearing flip flops outside when there was snow on the ground.

Not too much going on around here. Trying to avoid the virus. My brother will probably drag it home to us though since he works in the city and makes stops on the way home. :/

We don't have church until further notice.

My parents and I have been dieting. We're losing weight! Woop I finally broke down and started counting calories for us. That's the only thing that works, I just hate doing it. I'm especially excited for my parents. I don't have too much to lose, but they need to lose a lot. They'll be healthier in the long run.

Established Citizen
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:16 pm
Sore toes get better. XD Glad to know I'm not a crazy loner with the toes in the snows.

Yeah. I'm staying home too. It's kind of making me a little anti-social, because if I'm not supposed to be interacting with people, I don't want to, even online. Probably some ghost of childhood training. Or pigheadedness.

No church here either.

Ugh. Reformatting the computer. I'd lose my mind. ...The rest.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:33 am
Rayven- All I know is that Charter started a new program for students. Yesterday the net died cause they can't handle the usage of everyone. Even discord that hubs been using non stop all day since he's play Animal Crossing New Horizons, well discord kinda pooped itself cause they couldn't handle it as well. But discord is expanding their servers.

Woot good luck on the diet for the family~ I hope things go well for all of you.

I'm starting to get bad thoughts in my head due to everything being on lockdown and thinking of the results of this.... I swear trying to not think of what's going on outside is getting harder to do. I really wished people would use their brains and realize this isn't a end of the world thing going around. But I'm asking for way too much.

It's ok Tam. I understand. *hugs*

The reformatting was worse but I choose to not chance having to do it again in a year. I swear something connected to my pc hates me. Not sure what. Wished it would stop though.

Talked to my son. Most of it was how stupid people are and what's going on in the world. But he's still got his job and seems to be doing ok. My daughter I spoke to a couple time yesterday. The last time it was her reading off weird things she was looking up cause she was bored. Like murders, different mental issues that are connected to murders. Kidnapping.. and so much more. We spent almost 2hrs talking about that. She doesn't want to have a kid cause she read into woman having their babies stolen from the womb and didn't like that it's an actual thing. I had to hint at not reading too much cause things could pop into her head while walking alone and going places alone. .... It already started to kick in. Before we got off the phone she said she might not sleep.... HAHA her fascination with weird things is because of me. But at least do it in the morning part of the day.

Established Citizen
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:12 pm
It did snow here yesterday.

Wow, right. Hadn't thought of net traffic. Good thing I don't go for very popular sites other than YouTube.

This is the kind of thing I've been watching lately. This particular one made me laugh til my belly muscles ached and I wanted to cry because I never had that with my mom. https://twitter.com/annielizzz/status/1241169722978246656?s=20

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:25 am
LOL.

Talked to my daughter and didn't even realize that kids with autism during this time will be heavily affected. Her step brother is autistic and he can't go to therapy and seems he's getting more annoying for her. Though his parents wanting to cut him to half doses on his meds isn't helping (hope they don't do something stupid like that again some kids have to be dependent on meds for their life). But his mom is trying to keep his schedule close to normal, gets up at normal school times, does normal routine and sits in kitchen to do school work; that I guess the school didn't give to the special needs kids so his mom had to go into school to yell at them for it.

I'm trying my hardest to ignore the world since I'm getting angry at least once a day everyday and it's getting bad for me. Gotta try harder for sure.

And Night is out of special kitty time so that will surely help cheer me up (she runs around). Poor Zell though this morning was trying to play with a mylar ball.... He ran head first into the actual corner of the wall. His hard head his the corner when he was trying to slow down but slid into it. He's good though now, thankfully.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:00 pm
Tam-No, you're not alone. XD

I'd just try not to let it do that to you. Online is really all we have right now. *hugs*

That video clip is crazy. LOL It would be funny the first five minutes, but after that, it would be obnoxious. I'd probably tie her up. XD I'm sorry you didn't have that with your mother. I don't either. My mom is the ornery one, not me. LOL

Saiyouri-Dad said he had that trouble with the site he plays Bingo on. I haven't experienced any slow sites yet.

Thanks. Me too. I had a meltdown yesterday because I've been keeping track of three people's diets and my parents aren't listening to me. :/ My dad likes to argue about how many calories he has, and my mom won't listen to me when I tell her she needs more calories. Plus, they tell me what they're going to eat, I do the math, and then they change their minds! I told them I'd give it one more chance but they'd better do better. I don't need the stress or the drama. They're lucky I'm helping them. They should try not to stress me out. And I have to learn that if they fail on their diets it's not on me. Sigh

My mom is having a hard time with all of this too, but, even though she hasn't gone crazy, she does tend to think this is worse than it is.

I'm glad your son still has his job. Yeah, there are some rabbit holes it's better not to go down. XD There's some crazy stuff on the internet. It's not good to focus on the bad. I tend to like weird, morbid stuff too. I try not to look at it much because it can be a downer.

It's a shame he can't go to the therapist. Structure and routine is important for them.

Poor Zell. XD I'm glad he's ok now.

Established Citizen
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:04 pm
One YouTuber I watch was playing 'Castaway' with his yoga ball. He's a Chinese guy, and he decided to name the ball Will-san. He made a funny video with it.

I've been doing my psychiatric appointments on the phone. And it's getting hard for me to find things I can eat. Rice, Amy's pea soup. People have bought it all and the stores don't have it. Not good. I'm hoping to get by with rice pudding and rice crackers, but the pudding has milk in it, and I can't take a lot of that either. Still, it was comforting in the store, even with the waiting the set distance from the other customers for a checkout line to come open, to have cashiers and staff who know me still speaking to me about the same stuff as we always do.

Speaking of pets, I found a picture of my 'RIFT' character's companion pet. She's a little baby spider. https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E2zkxNOHfXw/UPXqlWLG5dI/AAAAAAAAB8I/HzCwMCv-jmw/s1600/pet+mordant+hatchling.jpg I think she's adorable, please don't look if you're really scared of spiders.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:11 am
Awww. XD

I didn't think about your food. I forgot you can't eat everything. I hope you can find stuff you can eat. I've found most people to still be in a pleasant enough mood. I've had a few look at me like they're afraid I have the plague. XD

I looked. Embarassed I'm trying to get over my fear. I don't think I'd call that one cute though. It looks too realistic. Sorry. XD I like the cute little ones we have here on Zan though.

Established Citizen
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:17 am
The thing that scares me is it's spring. It's allergy and asthma season. And I'm scared to death of sniffling or coughing because I don't know if someone will tear into me.

The little spider likes to stand between her person's feet. If Weird is wearing a dress, Cleo vanishes.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:00 pm
Rayven- I hope the diet goes better for your parents. I know they can cause stress but right now there is enough stress for everyone that more isn't a good thing at all.

I did better yesterday at ignoring the bad. I hope I can keep that up. I just can't handle the stupid going around. Reporting bad things when they aren't that bad and people not realizing that if everyone stayed away from people right away when it first hit, we might be better off right now and not having so much to deal with.

Tam- I'm glad you have people to talk to still. The food you spoke of, is one of the things I'm scared of. With me eating more I'm afraid we might not be able to get enough food next month that will hold me over >.<

I still need to figure out how to control my body temp. I kinda am failing at that. Being warm and my mouth dry all day long isn't good for me. I open the window a crack and if I need to I open it more a little at a time. I hope that we can figure out how to control it. I swear the people below us have their heaters on right now since it gets close to 80 in here if we don't open the windowns.

The login gift was nice to see. Gave me a nice little smile. I sent hubs a screenshot of it since he's still in bed at the moment. Figured give him a laugh when he wakes up and sees it. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:25 pm
Saiyouri, a sure way to cool off is to put plastic ice cubes or an ice pack in your bra over your heart. It's the only thing that can cool me down sometimes.

XD Plenty of tp in Eddingtol!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:17 am
That is an idea but for me I don't think that would work. My OCD my trigger with water.... it's sad but true. And I tend to get painful cold when things that cold touch my body. My hands hurt when I clean soap off my face when I wash it. >.>; I just hope I can figure something out. This dry mouth is annoying when the cough triggers (at least not that often).

We really should make ice cubes though..... Thanks for that reminder. I so needed it.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:33 pm
Tam-I can understand that. When I go into the store I try not to cough which isn't easy. They should be careful about tearing into people though, some, like me, bite. XD

Yeah, we have plenty of TP here. LOL Unfortunately, in RL we are having trouble getting some. We don't have much left. I feel blessed to have lasted this long, but if we don't find some soon we're going to be using paper towels. :/

Saiyouri-That's what I told them. It seems to be going better now.

It's hard to ignore stupid, but we have too. Otherwise, we'll just drive ourselves nuts because we can't fix stupid. XD

Me too. It snowed here over the weekend and then it got over 80 yesterday. Shocked I was so hot because my body didn't have time to adapt. It'll get better though. I hope it stays warm.

That ought to make him belly laugh. It did me. Very Happy
Page 352 of 353