Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 350, 351, 352 ... 364, 365, 366  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:44 am
Ok Boo.

Rayven- No my son and hubs gets along. They talk about computers, cars, making fun of me and my son likes to test hubs knowledge of science. My son does keep threatening to kick his tush if I get hurt but that's my son being protective of mom and being a normal kid.

I ate fine yesterday but woke up from gas a hour after I ate from a nap (hubs wanted one to kill time). I think it was a combo of what I ate. I'm thinking my stomach is just more sensitive now and will be for awhile until it fully heals from what happened. Thankfully I'm realizing that now instead of constantly freaking out.

Oh goodness I never thought of people with jobs and this virus. My son started his job and I hope things are going ok for him. I know my ex tested positive for the virus, daughter called yesterday to tell me. I told her that he should stay in a hotel or motel until he's over it cause he's got a wife and two kids (baby and her son from a previous relationship). Makes more sense to protect your family from it than spreading it. But they are all stupid so I know that won't happen. My daughter told us that she's coming if he comes home and won't stay somewhere. I had to spend the night to make sure I told my brain enough that that won't happen. >.>;

Sir Scarz- I'm glad to hear that. It's good some people are being nice to others. Better than the other bad stuff you are hearing about.

I just wish people would stop talking about it non-stop. It's getting annoying. I know some of the symptoms are not fun but it's not deadly so how about we stop freaking out over it. Especially if China is getting more back on their feet from it. That should say something.
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:38 pm
I know you're sick of hearing it, but I do just want to say that China is pretty strict on it's people, so that's how they're able to do a better job containing it.
Europe is a lot more lax so they'll probably have more of an issue.

So all of these kind of dumb precautions here are helping with it, but it really depends on the extent we do these things to determine how it's contained.

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:09 pm
*pops in*
*leaves a potentially tasteless joke, given the circumstances*

Two cows are standing in a field. One cow says "Did you hear about that outbreak of mad cow disease? It makes cows go completely insane!".

The other cow replies "Good thing I'm a helicopter".

*runs back to her fortified castle, dodging things being thrown*
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:46 pm
Boo-I agree.

Yeah, it's really not much worse than the flu. The best we can hope for is to not overwhelm the hospitals, but apparently that is starting to happen.

We're supposed to stay home anyway.

China is very strict with their people. They actually beat their citizens that refused to quarantine or wear masks. I'm glad I don't live there.

Saiyouri-Awww. That's nice that you have a protective son.

I'd say I'm sorry, but it's your ex. XD I keep wondering when someone I know will get it. I hope your daughter doesn't get it. I think it's important to protect our families, but it makes it hard if you live with them.

How are the kitties doing?

Queen Blaze-XD That's hilarious! I sure hope that fat cow doesn't try to fly. It could squash somebody. LOL
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:49 pm
Lol Queen Blaze. XD

@ Rayven- It is worse than the flu in that we don't have vaccines for it yet and haven't built up immunity to it.

yeah or you get arrested. and I'm pretty sure if you're in jail there you're out of luck for healthcare.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:17 pm
Boo-Very true on both accounts. *nods*

It has been a rough day. Sigh My family hasn't gotten along well today. Well, until we heard some bad news. That stopped the arguing. My 80 something-year-old neighbor decided he couldn't wait to die of natural causes today. Crying or Very sad His adult son lived with him and I guess he found him. We saw police cars, an ambulance, and finally the coroner drive by. His son finally called my brother and told him what happened. My brother has been friends with them for years. It feels very somber here now. Two of the adult grandkids came down and invited my brother to come up and hang out with the family. My brother wasn't sure about going, but we encouraged him to go. Obviously they think of him as family to invite him up there at a time like this. I feel so sorry for the family. That's the second time in the last few months that someone I knew chose to do this. Sad

Long-term Citizen
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:37 am
LOL Queen Blaze.

That is true Boo.

Rayven- Well talked to my daughter again..... According to her, her father is to blame for all this. He got a 99 fever and freaked out and said he's got the virus.... So she tells work about it, they tell her to leave for 2 weeks (she's not happy about it) and now her father was never tested just freaked out over a slight fever that doesn't count...... I told her that I never said her father was smart... she was silent. But it's so true though. >.< idiots

The kitties are doing good. Zell was the protector of Night last night. She's slowly getting into special kitty time so he slept outside the bed she was in, then went into the bed with her hugging his tush and using it as a pillow. He's such a good boy helping his sister through this.

I'm sorry to hear that. At least he's not in pain anymore.

On a cute note: Night is doing drive by meows.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:15 pm
Saiyouri-Wow. That's a mess. Sad Yeah, I wouldn't claim I had it if I didn't. I don't plan on telling anyone, or getting tested, unless I have to go to the hospital. We'll just self-quarantine here.

Awww. That's absolutely adorable! Heart

Thanks. That's the thing, he wasn't in any pain, not physically anyway. I think he was just tired of living. My mom is making lasagna for the family today. My brother will take it up there after it's done.

LOL How cute. I wonder what she's trying to say?

Long-term Citizen
Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:46 am
Rayven- Ya I don't even know why the heck he would say something without seeing a doctor, but what am I saying? He told me he was depressed so he didn't have to get a job.... Duh smarty pants (LOL I forgot about that).

Poor guy. It's nice your family is there for his family.

Knowing Night, it could be anything. She's now more in special kitty time and she woke us both up early. She's so cute. And the weather will make things worse for her. She can't handle the heat and it being in the 80s in the apartment won't work for her too well.

Woke up with it being 78 in here. It's supposed to be 67 today and 34 tomorrow....... I'm so done. I just hope Night will be ok. She normally throws up when she tries to eat during this time and after she's over it. I just hope she doesn't try to eat today when it gets too warm in here. >.> Why can't the weather seriously not have a nervous breakdown?

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:07 pm
Saiyouri-XD You definitely traded up.

Yeah.

It wouldn't work well for me either. XD I hope she gets through it ok.

I know. I'm ready for consistently warm, dry weather. You should see our yard. It's just a soggy mud pit. :/

I can't wait to garden again this year. I really enjoyed it last year. Dad has started ordering plants and flowers. Very Happy
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:08 pm
Sorry I haven't been as talkative.

So I guess California is on lockdown so my mom wants me to come come. But I'm sure if I even want to. So guess we'll see. :/

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:43 pm
I understand. I don't have much to say some days.

Hmmm. I probably would if I were you, but that's up to you. I hope you and your family stay healthy.

Long-term Citizen
Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:02 pm
Rayven- Nice play for certain dogs to have loads of fun... >.>

I just want weather that is close to the day before and it's consistent. Instead of some form of a roller coaster.

Yay for gardening.

Boo- It's ok.

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:11 pm
Muddy yards are fun for bare feet. But that doesn't work when the dogs use the yard for a potty.

I got laundry washed today. Got a game mount I'd wanted to buy for free. Trimmed a doll's hair so it's not way past her bum. Now? I'm sitting here quietly freaking out for no reason.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:41 am
Sounds pretty productive Tam. I hope you weren't sitting too long doing that. *hugs* I hate when things like that happen.

Well we got a roller coaster again.... Yesterday and today are 40s and then we get 50s... And it snowed a bit yesterday. This all makes sense.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 350, 351, 352 ... 364, 365, 366  Next
Page 351 of 366