Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:28 pm
IBS makes me bleed sometimes. It's not fun, but it's not something to rush to the doctor for, my doctor has assured me.

I think I've got a bug this time. My nose is really running, and all my aches hurt.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:36 pm
Boo- I only have facebook for free cross stitch pattern, sewing patterns and to log into mobile games to save my progress in them. Otherwise I avoid it like the plague. I would avoid twitter right now, but there is so much info about Animal Crossing on it that it's hard to right now lol. Oh I'm in Ohio right now... worst choice to live in.

Yup kitties always make things better. Night this morning was very talkative and her siblings refused to listen to her and she was talking to them.... Buttheads.

Rayven- I'm so glad I have hubs. My ex was nothing like him and hubs can't understand still why my mom is friends with him but hates poor hubs. I tried to explain it, but it still hasn't clicked in him yet. I don't blame him.

I think when things calm down maybe hubs and I can look into seeing a doctor for IBS... after this panic is over and people stop getting so darn sick so much. And we research the doctors for it.

People are too stupid for me. I really can't take it anymore. Saw too much yesterday and I tried to ignore it. Thankfully we are watching iCarly on a roku channel that is helping alot. I can't stand stupid anymore and I really couldn't at all before. HAHA

LOL Bob is so darn cute.

Tam- I'm glad to hear that IBS can cause bleeding. I know something like IBS isn't something that doctors can fix but can help at least.

Aww I hope you feel better soon. *tosses kitties at Tam*

Hubs bought me black hair dye. I wanted to dye my hair to help with a change so bad things stop happening. I've done it in the past (something I started when I got my ulcer) so it's coming today. Can't wait to do it. I'm way too superstitious when it comes to boo boos in the tummy that are way too bad. But for me it's understandable. So far things are ok. Last night though it got too warm in here so had a eh time sleeping but at least I know it's only from the heat.
Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:46 pm
@ Tam- thats doesn't sound fun at all :/

@ Saiyouri- I usually just use facebook for messenger, but yeah def avoiding it in general for awhile. Why is Ohio the worst?

lol thats so funny XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:57 pm
Boo-XD I know. Today someone suggested that people are afraid they'll run out if they get quarantined. I don't know, but it's annoying. I had to go to 5 stores just to get a little bit of TP. Not enough for our family. :/

Because people are selfish and stupid. XD But seriously, most people don't worry about things that will happen in the future. They only worry about immediate problems. Rolling Eyes

XD I know. I am too, but it's still a pain in the behind. LOL

Tam-Awww. I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick. My dad thinks he's getting sick again. :/ I sure hope not. We're just getting over the last bout of flu.

Saiyouri-Maybe your ex and your mom are too alike? Since she's in another state, it's really no skin off your hubs's back if she doesn't like him. I think he's a good guy for you if that helps any. Very Happy

Yeah, I don't think I'd want to be in a doctor's office right now.

I have little tolerance for stupidity myself. iCarly! I used to watch that with my son. That's a cute show. Very Happy

XD Yeah he is. He does some amusing things. Between him and Max, I am thoroughly entertained most days.

I've always wanted black hair! I'm so jealous. XD I don't think I could pull it off though. Sad

Congrats to Tam!!! She was the first poster on page 350. Tam, I have sent you the 35k. Enjoy!

1st person to post on page 400 gets 40k!!!

Long-term Citizen
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:45 am
Boo- I'm from Wisconsin and when I moved to Ohio I got angry all the time. People can't pronounce words properly. Things are always said wrong, like Illinois is said with the 's'... I know there are people who are rude everywhere, but here seems to be the birthplace of rude people. No one cares about others, no one helps anyone in need (like trying to jump start their car (it's a new concept in Ohio)), the education is really poor here. I taught hubs so much stuff that I even don't remember a fourth of what I taught him. There is so much more that I can't even remember half of it. It's a total 180 from growing up and living in Wisconsin most my life when I moved here and even hubs said he hated it here.... he's kinda jealous of me living in Wisconsin (kinda wants to move there eventually lol).

Rayven-.... My mom told me to leave my ex for 20yrs cause he's abusive and controlling.... Her being friends with him now is cause she's getting back at me for leaving. Yes it's messed up, but it's true. She's really co-dependent and I have known that most of my life, her marrying my ex's father (yup soap opera family) made her lose her mind more. I have been realizing more and more of the stuff my mom did for me growing up and before she went completely nuts. She was not that bad. She had her moments, but she did do a ton of good. I know my mom is mad that I left 'her'. It's hard to explain right now but I know that's her issue. I am happy now and living the life I should and she's upset. Ya that all sounds bad, but I do know my mom and she's just upset that I left her. We used to do alot together and talk alot, but now I refuse to speak to her cause of the obvious.

And thank you. Very Happy My mom likes hubs and I'm happy they get along.... Their favorite thing is picking on me for how thin and short I am........ Buttheads.

I love stupid shows, they make the bad better and help you ignore all bad.

Haha, I have no idea what colors I can pull off but my dirt brown natural hair and red. Hubs thinks I can pull of blue... and other odd colors. I don't see it.

My brain is dead. I have no idea why I slept so bad. I'm hoping it's not over excitement for the 20th with Animal Crossing coming out. If so I need to hit in the head with something. Ugh sleep, why do you hate me?

Woot CONGRATS Tam!! *tosses confetti and kitties*
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:49 pm
Congrats Tam!

@ Rayven- hmm ok but there are work arounds for that. If you are quarantined can you open your door? someone could deliver it and leave it for you. also idk, how long do they think they'll be quarantined for? its not like you need that much toilet paper.

yes thats true. its very sad.

I love lists. XD

@ Saiyouri- ahh I see. o: I'm actually in Wisconsin lol. I'll note to self not to move to Ohio. lol

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:09 pm
Saiyouri-At least you still have some good memories of her. Most people aren't all bad. Well, maybe a few are. XD

XD Oh ok. Somehow I got the impression she didn't like him. You're welcome. Very Happy

That's true. That's why my dad takes naps. That and he's getting old. XD

I tried auburn when I was younger. It was ok, but it wasn't me. When I went back to blonde my hair turned orange because it had been auburn. No more letting my friends dye my hair after that. XD

I don't think I slept well either. Lots of bad dreams. :/

Boo-Yeah, you can. That's what I said. If someone has to deliver food they would bring TP too. Crazy people. Rolling Eyes I think you could be quarantined for at least two weeks unless multiple people in your house get sick in stages. Then it could be longer I guess.

Yeah. Unfortunately, all of us are guilty of doing that. Some are worse than others though.

LOL There are worse things to love. You could love piles of trash. ROFL
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:36 pm
It's just interesting that out of everything, that is the thing they are concerned about...

nope I don't like clutter. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:55 pm
I know. XD Like Sir Scarz said, if they need that much toilet paper they should be in the hospital. LOL This morning my preacher said, "I don't even think diarrhea is a sign." That cracked me up.

I don't either.

Today was my cheat day for my diet. I ate way too much. Embarassed I just hiccuped and I know it's because I ate too much. XD Back to being good tomorrow. I actually can't wait because I'm full as a tick right now. Not eating much sounds like fun at this moment.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:50 am
Boo- Where in Wisconsin are you if you don't mind me asking?

Rayven- O M Goodness I just went through the posts and I actually put my mom and not my son which is what I meant. How the heck did that happen and I didn't realize it? My eyes must of been really leaving me and my head was so gone yesterday when I posted that. Sorry about that I meant my son.... >.>

For some reason everyday I need at least an hour in bed laying down to feel better. Not sure what the cause is and it's always around 11am to 1pm. I'm still trying to figure that part out.

I had full blown orange hair once, forgot the reason that happened, I know I didn't try to dye it that color. And another time my hair turned a pinkish in spots when I bleached the blue out of it. I think that's what happened. I know I had blue hair for awhile but something didn't turn out right. My brain died again I think... Thanks brain I slept better and you die. I love you too.

*hugs* I'm sorry you're having bad dreams. I hate getting those. I wake up crying/pounding heart/and don't trust hubs at times. The worst dreams I've had recently are my OCD dreams.... Seriously dreaming of my OCD triggering is really messed up. That should be the one time I'm safe from that stupid thing.

I have heard that China closed their last temp hospital due to the virus and someone mentioned that they are blaming the US Army (not sure if that part is true). I'm trying to ignore the stuff on the virus since it's literately everywhere now. And if it's like the flu, then why are people so up in arms about it when people die of the flu every year? Nothing makes sense to me on this darn thing.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:58 pm
Saiyouri-Oh, ok. No problem. At least I know I'm not crazy though. XD Why doesn't your son like your hubs? Confused

I don't know, but it's a simple thing to do if it makes you feel better. Do you eat right before? Maybe eating is making you tired.

I think I'd rather have pink spots than orange hair. I was so upset when my hair turned orange. XD

*hugs* Thanks. I'm used to it though. It's just that sometimes they're worse or I remember them. I haven't had a good dream in years. Grr I've woke up in a panic. Those are the worst. Yeah, you should be able to get a break from that. I don't think I've ever had one of those.

Yeah, they are blaming us. I think people are extra scared just because it's new. Eventually, if it keeps coming back like the flu does, we'll just treat it like the flu and take the normal precautions like washing hands, don't cough on anybody, etc. If they tracked the flu like they've tracked this, people would probably freak out too. I'm sure the flu moves in the same way, we just don't keep track of the spread.
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:54 pm
So both of my brothers are out of a job now due to corona. One just started a job and they let him go because of it and also the economy. weird that they would even hire him on for a week just to let him go? The other can't work until April 20th, both his jobs work with kids. But at least he can get on unemployment.

@ Saiyouri- I'll message you which area.

@ Rayven- yeah right?
oo yeah eating way too much isn't fun.

Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:50 pm
Yesterday I went to the store and there was no toilet paper, very little water (only some of the real small bottles), no fresh meat. . .today they actually had toilet paper (limited to 3 packages), fresh meat and cup noodles (limited to 2 cases). . .and most of all, the people I met were actually being nice to others, helping others and not trying to hoard anything. . .I am not sure what the people were like when they opened, but at least one hour after opening, most were actually civil to each other. . thank God for small favors, there may still be hope for us.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:58 pm
Boo-I'm so sorry to hear about your brothers. Sad I hope they can catch back up when this is over with.

At least you don't have to put too much pressure on yourself over job hunting right now. I doubt many are hiring.

Sir Scarz-I know what you mean. I think there's a little hope, at least for some. We went to several stores today. Still no TP, but we finally found enough hamburger to make cheeseburgers tonight. I found people to still be fairly pleasant. An older lady even let me go ahead of her since I only had a few items. When she wouldn't let me turn her down, I thanked her profusely. I saw another guy being let ahead of someone else in another line. It seems people aren't quite ready to act like it's Black Friday, well, except for the hoarding part. At least they're not beating each other up yet. XD I jest, but it's probably coming.
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:28 pm
I'm glad people are still being civil for the most part. I mean it's not going to help to step over each other. These kinds of things people need to band together.

yeah, they should be fine. this virus is really disrupting our lives and setting people back, but at least its not like, extremely deadly.

and haha yeah...the job market is definitely on hold. maybe certain things are okay, but I'm not necessarily qualified for those.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354  Next
Page 350 of 354