Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 346, 347, 348 ... 360, 361, 362  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:13 am
Boo-*waves* Hi! I was wondering where you disappeared to. XD Did you have a nice trip?

Thanks. Very Happy It's the best I can do since I can't draw one myself. XD The old one was on tinypic and it disappeared. :/ It was time for a new one anyway. The old one was very, very old. LOL

Tam-There will be no hiding in corners! XD *hugs* I hope you at least kept a doll with you for company. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:32 pm
Rayven- I'm still working on trying to sleep for more than 6hrs since I'm still tired after I get up. >.>

I'm hoping things in general turn around for my son. I'm getting sick of people thinking they are helping and not knowing anything but think they can still speak. Yesterday wasn't a great day again for me cause of my daughter calling. I'm trying to keep my mind off of things to make sure I'm calm and not getting my depression back again.
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:13 pm
@ Tam- same thing basically. XD

@ Rayven- yeah its always nice to go home. I also went shopping and got a REAALLYY good deal on clothes. oooo:

ahh well its nice. n.n

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:58 pm
Saiyouri-Oh poo! Sad I was hoping you were sleeping better. I keep waking up at 4:30 in the morning. XD I've been able to take a nap though since I'm sick.

Yeah, a lot of "help" people offer isn't really helpful. It's easy to give advice, but it's very hard to get good advice. What most people don't understand, unless they've been very poor, is that the worse your circumstances are, the harder it is to get help. For example, when you have no insurance and people suggest that you go to a clinic that uses a sliding scale to pay. That only works well if you at least have some sort of an income. When you have no income, or you're homeless, you don't have the proper paperwork they require to use the sliding scale. If you live with someone they want to count their income as yours even though you don't have a right to their money. I'd say it's a vicious cycle, but it's really a dead end. Crying or Very sad Then there are those that say, "Homeless people should just get a job." It's hard enough to find a job under normal circumstances. It's much harder when you don't have a way to get back and forth to work, you don't have access to a shower (who wants to hire a smelly homeless person???), you can't afford the clothes or uniforms, etc. People are just trying to help, but the solutions they think of usually won't work.

Awww. Try not to let her get you down. *hugs* I've just stopped talking to my son, for now at least.

Boo-That's awesome! Very Happy Where did you go, and what did you buy? XD

Thanks. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:50 pm
Rayven- Ouch, 4:30 is really early. Glad you can nap at least.

My son's father and new wife are both incompetent people who have no right to speak about anything. His new wife especially. She knows nothing about money and thinks her family struggled.... They took vacations and trips around the world multiple times..... Yup she's beyond the stupid blonde big time. Things haven't gotten been great for going to be going on 4 months now and I wished there was something I can do to help my son. But he won't really accept help since hubs and I are on a budget and he knows that. I'm just beyond confused now. And hearing how stupid people keep talking when they are the type that they think they know everything just really gets to me. I know some people think they are trying to help, but trust me these people actually aren't trying to help. They truly believe they know things that in reality they know nothing about. (Being away from my ex makes me able to realize I'm smart and not stupid like I was told non stop from him and he's the smart one. So much better now.)

I'm still trying to ignore things and just try to keep myself busy and not think of bad things. I got enough going on that I can't let things like that bug me.

Poor Night pretty much didn't sleep yesterday. Giving her special yums (wet food) didn't even help. But she's sleep today so far so that's something at least. She could of had kittysomnia (insomnia for kitties as I call it).

I need to find something to do so I'm not depressed again and annoyed.
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:49 pm
@ Rayven- I went to Kohls. so we had some kohl's cash and % off.
But I was in the clearance section and they had crazy markdowns on workout/exercise clothes. Like I got a grey wicking(like the material that draws moisture from the body) t-shirt for $2.50. o.o I couldn't believe that when I saw it. Like thats less than goodwill. Also that was still before the cash and % off.
So I ended up getting that grey t-shirt, a workout long sleeve, an underarmour sweater, a sports bra that zippers up, and a green.. umm im sure there's a correct word for it.. umm.. button up. lol

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:34 pm
Saiyouri-Traveling around the world doesn't sound poor to me either. Wow. I'm glad you got out of that situation.

I hope she's not going into heat again. She probably just had an off day.

Yeah. It would probably help if you got out of the house more often. Sitting at home when we have bad things going on gives us too much time to think. I'm constantly telling my mom to quit worrying and to find something else to do. XD

Boo-Wow! You got a lot of good stuff. Very Happy This isn't the first time you've gotten great deals either. I'm starting to suspect you're a super-shopper. XD

I don't think I've ever been to Kohl's. I don't remember for sure though. I want to go back to JCPenney's this Christmas. We found some awesome deals there. We got about $300 worth of stuff for about $99, or something like that. I hadn't been there for years so it was nice to go there again.
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:06 pm
I did! and yeah I take after my mom.
The day before we were shopping and she was at the checkout like, here's this coupon, and then I have this other thing. and my dad was like whats taking so long? I joked that she's trying to get stuff for free again. XD

oo yeah jcpenneys sometimes has super good deals too. its crazy.
there's more kohls around me than jcpenneys.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:08 pm
That's a good trait to inherit. XD I get all of my mom's bad stuff. :/

LOL I hope he appreciates her thriftiness even if it does take longer. Sounds like something my dad would have said.

I'm not a great shopper, probably because I don't really like to shop, but I love to get good deals if I'm forced to go. XD
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:58 pm
Yeah he typically doesn't go unless its for stuff he needs that my mom might not know what he wants.
He does tho, since he also doesn't like spending a lot. This is how he is able to be retired lol.

I like shopping and looking at things. but I don't like spending money so I usually don't get that much.
plus usually im like do I even need that tho? just is going to add clutter anyway.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:12 pm
Rayven- The kitties seems to get insomnia at least a couple times a year. Mostly Night. It lasts a day then goes away. Poor baby.

It's hard to get out when you don't have a car. Plus I don't mind staying in most of the time. Thankfully I don't think to much unless something pops in my head and I have to try to get it out.

Yesterday was a bad klutz day.... I can't believe I'm still beyond klutzy at my age. I'd rather walk into walls, doors, door frames than this.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:09 pm
Boo-Same for my dad. Yeah. LOL Hard to be retired if you spend too much money.

I know. I just bought two beanie babies that I didn't need. Rolling Eyes But I wanted them! XD I actually went in there to see if they had any shirts I might like. No clothes, but they had plenty of tempting pretties.

Saiyouri-At least it doesn't last long.

I know. I wish you guys could get a car. I don't mind being at home either. I used to.

Awww. It's not just you. The other day I dropped my mom's phone over at my aunt's house. I dropped it facedown on my aunt's glass pretties. Shocked Luckily, they were heavy glass so they didn't break. I thought I had broken my mom's phone though, but it was only the screen protector I put on there that broke. Sigh What kind of klutzy things did you do?

Established Citizen
Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:28 am
Rayven wrote:
I just bought two beanie babies that I didn't need. Rolling Eyes But I wanted them!

Oh oh. The doll habit has started.

Klutzy? I did a klutzy: slipping on new snow over ice and slamming the back of my head into the sidewalk.

No concussion, but I'll proly be AWOL again for awhile.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:32 pm
Owie Tam, I hope you feel better soon. *hugs* That sounded painful as heck.

Rayven- I spilt a can of ashes and water on a blanket, the couch, pillow on the couch and my cardigan and pjs and spent that day and the next cleaning it. And the day after I did this.... I almost spilt my coffee all over myself. I tripped over my heal and air (seperate days), ripped my finger open trying to do a mummy dig kit hubs bought me for my birthday.... I think my anemia is getting better cause when it was really bad nothing like this happened. And now I do non stop bad. I know.... getting more klutzier and forgetting words when you are getting better doesn't make sense. Hubs and my son both told me that.

If it keeps up, I might consider trying to get hubs to tie me to the bed and leave me for a few days. No danger to myself, him, kitties or our property. >.> I've tripped over the cats before... Not something you should do.
Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:12 pm
Oh man you guys. o: you need to be more careful. XD

@ Rayven- Well its okay to buy stuff you want but don't need sometimes!
I will say I am very glad I am not the type of person who gets coffee a lot. lol. It always amazes me how much some people get it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 346, 347, 348 ... 360, 361, 362  Next
Page 347 of 362