Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 340, 341, 342 ... 370, 371, 372  Next
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:54 pm
lol even if we did I'm sure our moms wouldn't have let us lol.

LOL. well I sent an email end of December inquiring about it and she said she's still doing some interviews because there was a lot of interest so she'll be doing those...
so not getting my hopes up.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:31 pm
Rayven- The whole situation with my twins is messed up and it's beyond bad. Easily put it shows how horrible my mom is.

My son and daughter are kinda close. Not fully sure. They get along but just recently I have no idea. Two days ago my daughter called and the whole call was full of lies and it was to manipulate me about my son. And yesterday's call was the same as well. I knew she had to have some disorder and I'm wondering if it's more of a anitsocial personality or something disorder. I know it's a personality one for sure with how she is like her constant lying since she was 6 and her stealing since that young as well. Just two days ago it got worse and I saw things more clearly. Hubs doesn't want me to speak to her anymore but I'm afraid if something is said or she is just ignored she'd go after my son and she's already saying things about him to me at least that could make his life harder than it already is. I did stand up for him without her knowing. Like telling her he has no money at all, which is true. I talked to my son but he was angry. So I think he's at that point where he's angry at everything and I see that as good. Better than him being depressed all the time. I just have to give him alot more time before I can talk to him about his sister so he's aware of what she's saying to me in case she's telling others of lies.

We both want to move, but the cost is the big issue. And we'd have to move out of state for sure. This is the cheapest place hubs could find and we aren't even sure we can afford a more expensive place (even by $50).

Hubs did fix the panel in the closet and things have been fine, but that could mean the morons next door aren't smoking pot; it's been quiet there recently. Today hubs should be talking to the manager. No idea how that will go. Depends if she's getting chewed out from other people living here if it will or won't. Few days ago the water went out and no one was told. Seems lots of people called and complained to her.... I wonder why? ..........

It's cold outside here, but it's warm inside. And that was after two days of the heater being on and not heating the place. We both felt it and there was warmth but it wasn't enough to heat the apartment. This heating system is getting worse. It should be put out of it's misery. Poor thing. LOL

It's going to take me time but I'm hoping this anger and that inside me goes away soon. I can't keep getting upset over small things and having it ruin my entire day. I know there isn't anything I can do. I know my son will be able to take care of himself, he will get through this. I know my daughter can't help what's wrong with her since it's her brain messed up and it's not her fault; but I can't help keep flipping out and it's driving me nuts. The kitties are feeling the effects of this. Night sleeps in our bed all day when we are up. And sleeps in her beds all day when we are asleep. Poor thing barley eats and she's tiny enough as it is. >.<; Ugh I really want this stress gone so my kitty gets better.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:00 pm
MungoBoo wrote:
lol even if we did I'm sure our moms wouldn't have let us lol.

LOL. well I sent an email end of December inquiring about it and she said she's still doing some interviews because there was a lot of interest so she'll be doing those...
so not getting my hopes up.

No, I don't think they would have. XD

Hmmm. I understand, but there's still hope. Very Happy Have you had any other leads?

Saiyouri-Oh, I see. Sorry to hear that.

She sounds like my son. He surely didn't get that from me. Apparently it can be hereditary because he's just like his dad and he didn't meet him until he was 18. I hate to see her kick your son while he's already down. I imagine he is angry. It's easy to feel that way when life isn't going the way you want it to.

I understand that. It's not cheap to move even if you move close by, which I know you don't want to do.

I'm glad he could make it better. Yeah, I'm sure you aren't the only ones complaining to her. The place sounds like it's full of drama.

XD

I'm sure it's not all your fault. Maybe Night is in a mood herself. XD I hope you feel better soon. It's hard not to let our kids' problems get to us. I just do my best to put it out of my mind since I can't do anything about it anyway.

Established Citizen
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:20 pm
Uh yeah, no. Vicks is for the OUTSIDE of you.

*hugs for everyone*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:25 pm
It's a wonder they didn't make them very sick.

*hugs*

Were you able to go to church this weekend or did they have to cancel again?
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:51 am
@ Rayven- nothing I've heard anything from unfortunately.

so I am currently trying to use my time illustrations witchy stuff.
I'm more seriously considering making an Etsy shop o:

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:57 pm
Rayven- Thanks.

I am giving my son time before we speak to him. I just hope I can talk to him in a week or so so getting more of this out will help me.

I know what's wrong with my daughter isn't her fault, or mine. I've thought she has to have a personality disorder, her lies are just way too good and she does it constantly. Talking to my son always tells me whats really happened. I just need to try to stop myself from letting things get to me. It's hard for sure and I hate it, wished it was easier but for some reason my brain is stupid and wants to hold onto things and worry about things I can't help with.... Ugh my brain needs severe help.

The place is really full of drama and hubs forgot to talk to the manager. Not his fault. I told him yesterday when he got up that I think I'm trying to desperately hold onto my kids and I know it's not healthy to do. He kinda wanted to ignore life after that. He has no idea what to do or how to help me and it's not going that great for him. Not being able to help me really gets to him. And then his mom messaging him on something so stupid doesn't help with us trying to get past this stuff.

Night has always been the one that took stress from us and took it inside her. She's went without eating and laying in bed before when things were bad. She will yell at us if we are yelling. Thankfully she didn't do that recently, since it was me yelling at hubs cause I lost my mind from the new lies my daughter told me. So I'm trying to get it through my head that I can't help and control things and get past all the stress so Night can get back to her normal cute self traveling through the house to make everyone laugh and smile. She walked more yesterday so that's something at least. Just wished stress didn't take so long to get rid of. >.>;

MungoBoo- What kind of stuff would you put in your shop?
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:51 am
It would be prints of my art, cards (like birthday, holiday, etc), and stickers and buttons if I find a good way of making those. Eventually maybe t-shirts too.
Basically whatever I can put my art on. :]

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:37 pm
MungoBoo wrote:
@ Rayven- nothing I've heard anything from unfortunately.

so I am currently trying to use my time illustrations witchy stuff.
I'm more seriously considering making an Etsy shop o:

You totally should. That's a great idea. Very Happy I used to have one, and it worked out pretty good. The only complaint I had about them is that the customers there are very needy and spoiled. Etsy babies them apparently. It might not be so bad with art. I was selling them vintage electronics that they didn't know how to use. XD

Saiyouri-My mom is like that too. She can't get over stuff and she worries constantly. I used to be that way too, but I've worked really, really hard on myself to get better.

Awww. It sounds like you two need a date night. You can even do that without leaving the apartment.

I think if my cat started yelling at me while I was upset I'd have a fit of laughter. XD It would be so unexpected.

Sooo, I've been writing, and I finished my children's picture book. I've submitted it to a bunch of literary agents. Until yesterday all I got was a bunch of silence and a few rejections. Then yesterday I heard from one that said it was a treat to read! The only reason she doesn't want to be my agent is because she's already promoting a similar book. She also said it's a bit long and to trim it down, but that that should make other agents more interested. Very Happy I emailed her back to thank her for the advice. I've never been so relieved to be rejected in my life! XD At least I know it's not terrible; just a little long for a picture book. I didn't think it was based on what I'd read, but I'm working on making it shorter now. Then I'll go back to trying to find an agent.

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:52 pm
MungoBoo- That sounds nice. I hope you can get your shop up and running and it goes good for you.

Rayven- That is awesome. I hope you can find a agent to get your book published. Congrats!

Well everyone is back to normal. Night is sitting on the leg rest with me everyday in the living room. She even licked a big spot on the couch where she was laying and it was wet for quite sometime after she left (daddy gave them food). Hubs and I are calming down some. He's got some neck pain that we aren't sure where it came from and I'm not sure how to help him since we don't have any pads to put on his neck that will heat it up to help the muscles.

No news on my son. Last we heard he was supposed to go to a family members house to fix his car and we still don't know if he's coming out by us. Not sure if hubs will want to call today and see for an update. I'm keeping myself calm as possible with reminding myself to worry about what's in the home only and none of us deserve bad stress that it could cause problems for us.
Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:00 am
@ Raven- thats good to know.
I mean as long as everything ships ok im sure id be fine. Just have to make sure my description covers me

@ Saiyouri- Thanks. Honestly I'd be super happy to get even one sale. u.u

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:00 am
Saiyouri-Thanks. Me too. Very Happy

I'm glad to hear everyone's feeling better. I hope your hubby's neck gets better.

Hopefully you'll hear from him soon. Yeah, stressing yourself out won't help, but I know that's easier said than done.

I took my son to the doctor today and he came right back out. Turns out they cancelled his appointment and didn't call me. Mad

Boo-Yeah, I'm sure it will be fine. At least you won't be shipping anything super fragile. XD
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:37 am
Yeah I just have to hope art prints don't get bent in the mail.
It'll be awhile before I figure stuff out tho.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:22 pm
MungoBoo- Well I wish you the best of luck with your store. I'm sure you will figure the details out in time.

Rayven- Gotta love when doctors do things and never tell you about it. I had that. Went in for an appt once, got told 'oh no she never schedules for today this is her day off'. I told them ummm no I was told it was today and I'm not going to try to find a ride back here the next day. After they blamed me again and holding back from screaming at them, they made me wait 2hrs to be seen by the woman... I so wanted to kill the woman behind the desk. I felt sick the whole time I was there (this was when I had my ulcer and doing things wasn't easy with being nauseous non stop). My son even went to that appointment with me. He took off school for it.

I did hear from him. He's so much better. He called about fixing his car. Had one more part to fix and fix a hole by taping it and hoping for the best. I didn't ask him if he's coming out here but he kept talking about how happy he was that I didn't even think of it. He's enjoying life and embracing his lifestyle right now. He said he's freezing half the time but he doesn't care. He's not near my mom. He even purposely tries to hang up on her in mid sentence cause he knows how angry she is on the other end. I was so glad to hear that. He went through the normal feelings of losing a place to stay. And I did tell him that he might be living in his car, but he's not near my mom. And he's finally embracing his freedom from her. Living with my mom and knowing she's gotten worse over time, I can totally understand how he's feeling. Told him the times I hung up on her were just glorious.

Told hubs that if he does come out here it won't be for awhile. He's embracing his freedom and to me that is more important than anything.

Hubs neck is better. But we are now missing 3 thumb tacks and I know Night has something to do with it. Just wished she'd give up her hiding spot so we can not let kitties near those things. But I'm talking about getting info from a cat... something that won't ever happen.

Oh yeah I forgot about the most recent development. Just realized that the last 2 months of not sleeping is because of my celiac and anemia and didn't even realize it. I even lost some weight because of it. And yesterday I noticed that my soy allergy is getting worse. I'm going to test the soy thing again. I have cordial cherries and I plan on eating one more today later and see if anything happens like it did last night. If it does, that tells me no more chocolate ever again cause my allergy is back to where it was when I was a child. My body loves me so much.

Established Citizen
Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:32 pm
Rayven wrote:
It's a wonder they didn't make them very sick.

*hugs*

Were you able to go to church this weekend or did they have to cancel again?

No joke, and... I can't remember, but I know I didn't go last week, because of headache. I think the one before that, I went.

Grats on the book progress!

Mungo boo, do you think you'll ever make paper dolls?

Saiyouri, awww. I can't have chocolate or gluten or soy either. You're not alone! Though for me, it's not just chocolate, it's nearly everything with caffeine in it.

I've spent the last week working my way out of a stress headache with God's help. I wish I didn't silently freak out about things so hard, but hey, I'm working on that too. Got to go hang out with my brother yesterday, and bought a Build A Bear unicorn to replace the stuffed pony I gave to a friend who admired him. Today, Hurricane Flo's trying to come back, totally out of schedule and the second time this month, I feel brainless and in pain, I have errands to run and my body's thermostat's not working... But at least I managed to interact with some people in a way that left them happy and smiling. THAT makes me feel very good, and so does having the rent paid, the bus pass bought, and the food bought.

The unicorn is Boo Horse III, and I want to buy him some underoos, because when I was a kid my family called underpants "boonies", and in my twenties (and probably early thirties) I thought it was hilarious to draw underpants on unicorns and call them booniecorns.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 340, 341, 342 ... 370, 371, 372  Next
Page 341 of 372