Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 338, 339, 340 ... 360, 361, 362  Next
Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:16 pm
Rayven wrote:
Phoenix-XD No that doesn't help. It was just me and my dog, and my mom and dad brought their vehicle too. Still, I thought that was pretty good. LOL Wow! That's a lot! Laughing

Awww, I'm sure it will. Very Happy So you like the new house a lot?

That's true. XD Most businesses do that though. The last time I needed boxes they were a little damp, but I took them anyway. It worked out.

Most humans are bad about that. Embarassed I try not to do things that way, but if I'm really tired sometimes I do.

I'm really glad you posted here. Just because, and also I needed a few more snowflakes to complete another set so I can help people. XD

We only have the one car because we don't have the need for a 2nd one at the moment. We're going to try to get a 2nd once we move and get settles.

Yes, I am very excited. It's on an acre and a half of land! So much room for activities!

It was raining hard here, so it wouldn't have been just a little damp D:. Maybe business should get a container or awning of some sort to put their boxes under? I might be a bit strange.

It's probably because I overthink everything, but I tend not to make too many mistakes like throwing away good flatware XD. When I'm tired I just forget to do stuff instead.

I'm so happy I managed to finish my set in time. I feel like this set took a lot of snowflakes, but I can't remember how many the average event took anymore.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:53 pm
Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud wrote:
We only have the one car because we don't have the need for a 2nd one at the moment. We're going to try to get a 2nd once we move and get settles.

Yes, I am very excited. It's on an acre and a half of land! So much room for activities!

It was raining hard here, so it wouldn't have been just a little damp D:. Maybe business should get a container or awning of some sort to put their boxes under? I might be a bit strange.

It's probably because I overthink everything, but I tend not to make too many mistakes like throwing away good flatware XD. When I'm tired I just forget to do stuff instead.

I'm so happy I managed to finish my set in time. I feel like this set took a lot of snowflakes, but I can't remember how many the average event took anymore.

A second car is a good idea. You never know when one of them might break down.

It sounds awesome! Very Happy My parents' house is only on around 1 acre, but we own some of the woods next to us too. Including that we probably have close to 3 acres. We don't do anything in the woods though. XD

No, you're not. You just care and most businesses don't. They just see too many things as trash.

This event did require more currency, but there were quite a few more items too. Plus the currency drop rate has been higher the last couple of events. That really comes in handy with not many people posting.

Established Citizen
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:19 am
Phoenix, could you rent a trailer that the little car would be able to pull?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:40 pm
Rayven- We actually found the cases on ebay. They were quite a few dollars cheaper so we went there instead.

No snow and it's warm again.. Yup I so love this weather so darn much. First we had freezing weather where it was cold in here with the heat on and still cold... Now way too warm... Totally makes sense.

Try to have fun taking down the decorations.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:47 pm
Saiyouri-Ebay is a good place too.

Oh, I'll try. XD At least they're easier and quicker to take down than to put up.

How long do you leave your decorations up?

Established Citizen
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:38 am
I made it to church, and then to the farmers' market, despite not being able to eat more than a slice of bread in the morning. Stupidly proud of myself. And yesterday, I built a doll apartment building out of wire storage cubes, without any human help. I need to buy a few more cubes, though. I need at least two more suites. Also need to figure out a way to get the Monster High rag doll to stand or sit up nicely.

It's nice to have 'em all spread out where I can see them, and get them when I want them. Also, for some reason, if I can imagine the dolls look comfortable, then I feel comfortable.

Could you make a game out of taking the ornaments down?

Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:19 pm
@Rayven - We actually never take our decorations down XD
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:25 pm
Rayven- We leave our stuff up all year round since we like Christmas and only care about this holiday. It's rather nice to look at throughout the year when you feel down.

Tam- Oh sweet. For me with dolls or plushies that don't want to work with you, I placed smaller ones in front of them to help hold them up. Not sure if that will work for you, but it's an option. If I didn't have kitties they might sit up all the time... But I will never know that haha.

We got a small amount of snow and it's cold again but for me 65 feels good. Woot for peri-menopause kicking in.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:21 pm
Tam-Wow! You accomplished a lot! Very Happy The apartment building sounds awesome. Hmmm. Do you have a spare doll stand? You could probably make one. You're pretty crafty. Very Happy

I understand that. Yes I'm that way with the animals. I can't relax unless all of their needs have been taken care of.

We probably could, but the only thing I can think of is to see who can take down the most the quickest. I'd win. XD

Xelriel-Oh. XD Nothing wrong with that. Christmas decorations are super pretty. Very Happy

Saiyouri-I think that's great. Everyone should do whatever makes them happy. Very Happy

We were supposed to get some snow too, but we didn't get it. Sad My brother and I were just saying yesterday how we want more snow. Mom and Dad think we're crazy. LOL

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 pm
Well tbh we didn't get much snow so nothing wrong in asking for more. Especially for it to stay and the temps stay consistent. Well for me that is lol.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:06 pm
XD

We're supposed to get lots of rain starting Thursday night. Grr Like 3+ inches. Shocked I needs snow! XD

How are the kitties doing?

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:13 am
So, a little update on the moving process for you.

The internet is going to be connected tomorrow at 3 PM, which is wonderful. Gotta have someone at the new house when they show up, though. On Thursday the water is going to be turned on. Then we should be able to officially live in the house!

We have about half of our furniture and boxes moved in. We should be able to finish the packing tomorrow. We were going to today, but some things came up and we couldn't get it done.

I'm so happy this stuff is almost done, you know?

I've also randomly taken up painting since the 1st of the year? I mean, I painted a bit before, but this is the first time I've put in any amount of effort, to be honest. I'm not great at it, but it's fun!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:15 pm
That's awesome! Very Happy Can't live without internets and water. XD

I completely understand. I hate moving, but I've done it a lot. I'm glad things are going pretty quick for you. Very Happy

That's what counts! Besides, apparently anything can be art. Did you see about the banana duct taped to a wall that brought 27 million I think it was? Shocked Confused For Pete's sake I could have done that. XD It's actually ridiculous in my opinion. I took up gardening last summer. I'm not very good at that either, but I enjoyed it. LOL I did get some stuff to grow. My strawberries very nearly took over the world. They probably will this year. XD

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:53 pm
Rayven- Well we have some snow. More of a dusting but it's still there after a day.

The kitties are doing good. Woke up this morning and walked into the dining room and smelled skunk (i.e. pot). Never smelled that before, so someone had to be smoking that in the hallway and it got into our home. No idea who did that but hubs said he'd talk to the manager about it.

Otherwise things are ok.

Glad things are moving along well for you Phoenix. What kind of paints are you using?

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:34 pm
That's nice. Your avi looks ready for snow too. XD

I had to go through that too when I lived in the city. Grr It's beyond me why someone would want to use something that smells like a skunk's rear end. Rolling Eyes I've heard it's because it's cheaper. I don't know if that's true though. Probably is though, why else would someone use it?! There are other kinds. I would be embarrassed to use that kind and to smell like that. People would come into Home Depot when I worked there smelling like that all the time. I wanted to tell them how bad they smelled. XD

I'm glad things are going well. Very Happy

Last night Bob puked in the chair he was sleeping in and continued to sleep in his own vomit. Shocked I cleaned him and the chair up, but it was obvious he didn't give a darn. XD
Page 339 of 362